• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball RPG

Joe swiftly rotates his stick to fling the bladed weapon out of the bearman's hands, which would be immediatelly followed by flying kick to creature's chest if successful.

Joe swiftly rotates his stick to fling the bladed weapon out of the bearman's hands, which would be immediatelly followed by flying kick to creature's chest if successful.
Both moves succeed, and the bear is heavily injured. It makes another attack, missing you and slamming into a tree as it tries to pick up the sword.

You all arrive at the ocean, where Kame leaves. The Roshi scene happens, but I'm not gonna describe it here because I don't wanna. You now have the Flying Nimbus, and Bulma has a Dragon Ball. You all set off to find the next one, and arrive at a seemingly abandoned village. This is Aru Village.

"Elementary, Watson."

Joe Farmer casually strolls to one of the houses and knocks on the door.
The door slowly opens.

"Oh, hello." The voice of an old woman echoes from within. "Now, you wouldn't be Oolong, here to steal me away, would you?"

Joe gives a dumbfounded look at the old lady.

"What kind of assumption is THAT? I litterally just arrived in town..."

Joe gives a dumbfounded look at the old lady.

"What kind of assumption is THAT? I litterally just arrived in town..."
"Ah, I assumed too much. The last person to come here hasn't talked to anyone yet, it's felt a bit strange as of late."

"That is a bit weird, yeah."
"Anyway, Oolong is a terrible demon who came down from the mountains to steal the young girls, like myself, from the village. Recently, a traveler arrived in the village, offering to fight him, but hasn't said anything since. You can find the traveler right over there."

She points over to a heavily damaged house, in which you see a silhouette.

@Yobo_Blue , your time to shine.

(I am aware, don’t worry lol

Immediately upon seeing the new arrivals, a interesting looking young woman, who was humanoid, sans her pointy ears and third eye, turned towards the crew. She had an extremely suspicious look on her face, and carried an uncharacteristic amount of seriousness compared to the rest of the people here. Getting into a fighting stance, the woman seemed to act paranoid out of nowhere

”Newcomers? Can’t fool me, one of you is Oolong!”

(I am aware, don’t worry lol

Immediately upon seeing the new arrivals, a interesting looking young woman, who was humanoid, sans her pointy ears and third eye, turned towards the crew. She had an extremely suspicious look on her face, and carried an uncharacteristic amount of seriousness compared to the rest of the people here. Getting into a fighting stance, the woman seemed to act paranoid out of nowhere

”Newcomers? Can’t fool me, one of you is Oolong!”
"No, these are newcomers." The old woman says. "The one with the stick said he isn't Oolong."

“Hmmmmm…. I’ll take your word for it for now, but if anyone of you does anything funny, I’m knocking you out”

The young martial artist in the meanwhile kinda just walks up to the girl-

"Hi there, triclops elf. The name's Joe Farmer, what's yours?"

He says with a very nonchallant tone, like if the threat just flied over his head entirely.

Last edited:
Still suspicious, the woman frowned, before loosening up her fighting stancd

”You can call me Horchata. Who are you? Your name isn’t ex much information“

Bulma signals to Joe, pointing at the old woman's necklace. At the end of it is a dragon ball.

Still suspicious, the woman frowned, before loosening up her fighting stancd

”You can call me Horchata. Who are you? Your name isn’t ex much information“
"I am a martial artist!"

He says energically.

Also, he gives a quick, grumpy glance at Bulma. She got a mouth, so she can speak for herself.

"I am a martial artist!"

He says energically.

Also, he gives a quick, grumpy glance at Bulma. She got a mouth, so she can speak for herself.
Bulma signals to the dragon ball, then to the person you're speaking to, then makes a shushing motion.

Back