• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Low 1-C upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, the intention of this CRT is to make a single timeline in Dragon Ball Low 1-C.
Scaling can be discussed in a different thread preferably.

To start things off Universe 7 is a 2-A construct. Normally a construct is multiversal+ in size when it contains infinite regular space-times, however there are other ways to qualify.
Basically a space-time has 3 spatial dimensions and 1 temporal dimension, said space-time is 2-A when all of these dimensions are infinite in length. The easiest way to prove this as said before is just having infinite space-times with finite size across these 4 dimensions.
However another way to prove this is explicit statements; the 3 spatial dimensions of the living world being infinite is already accepted. Now all we need is the time dimension being infinite, which I have:

http://magikarp46.com/dragonball/guidebooks/07-worldview.php
This is a translation of daizenshuu 7's world view.

界王神界
Kaioushin Realm
The world where the Kaioushin, the highest ranking beings among the Kaiou, live. Its scope is about one-tenth of the combined space of the World Beyond and the Living World. Endlessly revolving around the circumference of the World Beyond and the Living World, they watch over the entire world and take balance. Planet Kaioushin makes up the center of the Kaioushin Realm. Planet Kaioushin is a solitary planet in the Kaiou Realm, and around it, there are numerous tiny suns. The only people in the Kaioushin Realm are Kaioushin, and Kibito, who acts as support.[Par.] All lifeforms, other than Kaioushin, and all souls, cannot enter the Kaioushin Realm. The only ways to visit the Kaioushin Realm are by borrowing Kibito's power, or by coming via Shunkan Idou. (Daizenshuu 4, Page 73)

The Kaioushin realm endlessly revolves around the circumference of the "World Beyond and the Living World". Since the Kaioshin realm is a part of Universe 7, this gives Universe 7 an infinite time axis.

Agree: @Matrixxxx (unconditionally)

Disagree:

Neutral: @VegetaSama1453

Now for Low 1-C: There are 12 2-A-sized universes completely separated from each other, contained within a single timeline. There is no more room across the first 4 dimensions to align these universes and thus a 5th dimension is needed to describe the construct that contains these universes, this construct is a timeline. Thus a single timeline in DB is Low 1-C.

Last edited:
894323703729520721.png

I'm... Neutral, leaning towards seeing your point, even though I'm unsure if Time being infinite is sufficient enough since Low 2-C to 2-A is all infinite 4-D by current design of Tier 2. However, I'm unsure if Endlessly is enough to prove an Infinite Gap enough to qualify for Low 1-C

But I don't see anyone benefiting from this aside from Heroes / Xenoverse doing so.

I'm... Neutral, leaning towards seeing your point, even though I'm unsure if Time being infinite is sufficient enough since Low 2-C to 2-A is all infinite 4-D by current design of Tier 2. However, I'm unsure if Endlessly is enough to prove an Infinite Gap enough to qualify for Low 1-C

But I don't see anyone benefiting from this aside from Heroes / Xenoverse doing so.
this CRT is upgrading db universes to 2-A, also i think zamasu and zeno benefit from this but thats all

I don’t see how universe 7 can be 2-A
They may be infinite 3-D wise but the evidence for them being infinite sized 4-D constructs is dubious if not outright non existent.

The whole point of Tier 2 now is that it's all Infinite 4-D, Low 2-C to 2-A is all Infinite 4-D. So a statement about it being Infinite even if explicit would still just mean its within that range. 2-A can only really be proven with explicit statements of containing Infinite universes
SInce its all infinite 4-d, wouldnt the numbers of different universes be arbitrary?

Marshadow I'm honestly just telling you what the current rules are. I don't 100% agree with them

Heck I'm surprised no one used the fact Heroes ZenO is canonically infinitely stronger than Heroes/Xenoverse to upgrade him but that's neither here nor there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back