• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

dragon ball hero's profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
can we make profiles for characters like beat and note since they hve their own backstorys unlike xeno goku and vegeta

Well if anyone wants to give me an outline of his AP,Speed and Powers and Abilities should be then I could probably do it.

Not now though I'll do it later or tommorrow.

I have info on chamel, dark masked king, mechikabura, and another character which i dont remember the name of, it is in my computer though, maybe tomorrow i can give you the info

i know beat can go all super saiyan forms except 4 and blue

in one trailer he fights majin buu as a ssj3 which should put him at 4-B

let me get some more feats but in the meantime you should ask ssjryu he knows stuff about dbh

Well, finding all of Beat's abilities might take too long but I will have them collected by the end of the week. As for other characters, I will just leave some abilities and feats for other DBH characters.

Shroom:

[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]Space-Time manipulation, Life manipulation (Via Draw), Soul manipulation (Can "mow" someone's soul and steal its energy) , Fire manipulation, Energy absorbtion, Time travel, teleportation, Power Nullification (has shown to ignore Regenerationn up to Low-Mid), possible Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Beings with God Ki are presumably resistant to Demigra's magic and it has been stated that beings with God Ki are on another plane of existence) ,

AP: Multiverse level (Defeated Xeno Goku who is comparable to Demigra), and can ignore conventional durability with Soul Manipulation.[/COLOR]

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Kept up with Xeno Goku)

Well if anyone wants to call an admin or bureocrat feel free to do so because I can't at the moment.

Beat does this in a card simulation in the real world. He never actually beats Beerus. But as SSJG he does assist in defeating Demigra in DBH, and he and Goku Xeno beat chamel who has demigra's power, so he would still scale.

I plan to bring up multiple ability revisions for demigra soon, and a speed one that is a long time coming, once I finish a video I am making for YT on Demigra, it would scale beat up more than he would be now speed wise at least.

But for right now based on this wikis stats he would be 2-B AP/dura and mftl+ with multiversal range. As for skills yeah there are a lot, don't know them all off the top of my head for Beat, but he would have all the classic stuff for any good god ki user and martial artist. Note would be the same.

Well I suppose that's good. I think that the profile can wait until tommorrow to be honest because I'm tired.

He would be above demigra because he absorve demon god dabura who is = or < demigra and evil janemba who is superior to shroom which is the same thing , also in god mission the fusion was no required to beat demigra and in SDH 5 and 3, gogeta and vegetto fought respectively against dabuura and janemba,in his evil form and they didn't win. Apart, the fusion of buu its estimated that adding his power is given any type of multiplier because the power of buu + gotenks it would not have been enough to humiliate mystic gohan completely

I suppose Mira, Towa and Chronoa could have a 2-B Xenoverse Key since Demigra has one.

Dark649 said:
I suppose Mira, Towa and Chronoa could have a 2-B Xenoverse Key since Demigra has one.
The problem is Xenoverse Demigra has a 2-C key unless of course he scales to the stuff he did in heroes or we take his statement of having "control of all Space and Time" as literal which would basically be 2-B.

I made mistake a, Xenoverse is not remotely 2-B, i meant a key for their Heroes counterpart scaled from 2-B Demigra.

AP on some DBH charactersfor chamel

Attack Potency: Multiversal (Chamel's power is comparable to Makyouka Form Demigra) | Multiversal (when Demigra adds his magical power and the energy from the Time-Space Door into Chamel. Goku notes that in terms of strength Chamel is the strongest.) | Multiversal (Chamel effortlessly block Xeno Vegito's Spirit Sword technique that was aimed for Demon God Buu. He also was able to take on Buu's attack unscathed and base Chamel is able to match Demon God Towa's attack. Base Chamel then goes on to fight evenly with Demon God Shroom.)
Key: Base | Demigra's magical power and the energy from the Time-Space Door | Super Dragon Ball Heroes Manga

for dark masked kingAttack Potency: Multiversal (He fights Turles who had merged with the Four-Star Dark Dragon Ball and defeats him easily before facing Xeno Vegeta. Later on he fights Super Saiyan 4 Broly with the Seven-Dark Dragon Ball merged in what appears to be an evenly contested battle.) for mechikabura

Attack Potency: Unknown (in his prime is described as the "strongest evil" from the Demon Realm. Even in his old age he still possess the capabilities to turn a member of the Demon Realm race into a Demon God) |Multiversal (With one energy blast he was able capable of obliterating Runaway Turles, who had both merged with a Dark Dragon Ball and eaten a piece of Fruit from the Tree of Might causing him to undergo a Dark Evolution transformation as well as the Tree of Might. He was powerful enough to create a barrier that forced back both Super Saiyan God Beat and base Xeno Goku.)

Shroom

Attack Potency: Multiverse (Shroom is able to defeat Evil Demon Janemba in battle then goes on to overwhelm base Xeno Goku and base Xeno Vegeta and soon after matches Chamel in combat.) Multiversal (Shroom was shown to have confronted the Xeno versions of Goku and Vegeta as well as Beat in battle, all in their base state. While the Time Breakers are injured and tired from the battle, Shroom is shown to be unscathed. However against Janemba who had merged with the Dark Star Dragon Ball he was quickly defeated with a single kick.
Key: Super Dragon Ball Heroes Manga | Game

We will look into this more soon. Exams got in the way of progress though over the last week. But yes it is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back