• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes: Keysword upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably going to hate myself for this later but I don't have time to respond to every point, so I'll go for the easy targets now while I still have a chance.

The Key Sword does not give its user God Ki, so it would not protect them from the Wave Machine.

Dark Ki and Dark Magic are not the same thing, Law Manipulation, Physical Manipulation and Reality Warping all have nothing to do with Dark Ki, and thus aren't resisted by the Key Sword.

We should probably remove the Regen negation, since the source for that is a continuity where Mechikabura never had regen to begin with, but sticking to the topic; the Immortality itself isn't being negated, only its source.

Probably going to hate myself for this later but I don't have time to respond to every point, so I'll go for the easy targets now while I still have a chance.

The Key Sword does not give its user God Ki, so it would not protect them from the Wave Machine.

Dark Ki and Dark Magic are not the same thing, Law Manipulation, Physical Manipulation and Reality Warping all have nothing to do with Dark Ki, and thus aren't resisted by the Key Sword.

We should probably remove the Regen negation, since the source for that is a continuity where Mechikabura never had regen to begin with, but sticking to the topic; the Immortality itself isn't being negated, only its source.
Well i will reply later cuz work with phone

1. I'm not telling that Keysword give user God Ki, but the sword itself resist Android 21 wave, and it protect user
2. And yet you are the one who told me that Dark Magic of Demon God is from Dark Ki, because of Demon God using Dark Ki, allow them to perform this special kind of magic. Also if we just ignore this and simply assume that Dark Magic is it own thing, the sword still resist this magic as a whole, so even though law and physics, reality warping was not used offensively, it stillr esist these hax because Dark Magic is a kind of energy system
3. We talked about this on discord.

Dominodalek usually seems to be correct about Dragon Ball, so his suggested changes should preferably be applied.

I'm done with Keysword, you can check it
Also can you open Chronoa and Demigra page for me, their Time Labyrinth part also need edit like Keysword?
I will open the other two pages.

Would you be willing to fix Vietthai's grammar mistakes for both them and the Keysword page Dominodalek?

Sorry for the question but what is the justification for Law, physic manipulation? I remember it was about the Demon realm where magic prevails over science, isn't this just Demon realm having a setting like every fantasy series has, instead of having laws separate from the laws of physics? If there is no better justification and scan for that, I think we should get rid of them all

So, apparently Domino has denied the Dark Magic=Ki thing. Would the Reality warp, las manip atilk accurate tho?

Okay. No problem.
Well we done discussing, and Domino was right, yet again. So I change the profile accordingly, there is only two new things i discuss with him which is Sealing Negation and timestop resistance negation for both Keysword and Demigra as apparently their Time Labyrinth feat did negate both Fu and Mechikabura timestop resistance, which was added to the profile of Keysword
I and Domino also took the liberty to re-organize Chronoa profile and fix some thing on Demigra profile, in prepare to the up-coming DBH and Xenoverse separation and reduce the workload, you can check both of those profile

If you don't agree with something you can always call me and Domino to question, if you fine with what currently is you can look both the profiles and this thread, thank you very much

It seems fine to me. It wouldn't hurt if Dominodalek tries to clean up the language in more of the Dragon Ball profile pages, but that is outside of the scope of this thread. He can ask me to unlock them later via my wiki message wall if he wishes.

I will close this thread then.

It seems fine to me. It wouldn't hurt if Dominodalek tries to clean up the language in more of the Dragon Ball profile pages, but that is outside of the scope of this thread. He can ask me to unlock them later via my wiki message wall if he wishes.

I will close this thread then.
Yeah, thank you very much for understanding, and you can close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back