• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes: Keysword upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vietthai96

He/Him
Alright it is time to have a moderate revise to my favorite weapo- i mean the sword

I. Dormant State

1. Power and Abilities

Paralysis Inducement: can also create a chain made out of energy to trap and restrain opponent

Void Manipulation and upgrade NPI: it can affect void, created a part allow Xeno Goku and Xeno Gohan to reach to Chronoa position. Now this part is tricky, currently on it profile it said is space-time manip because (The sword pierced Mechikabura's black hole which is a space-time dimension, created a portal and allowed the Time Patrol to escape from it), but actually Xeno Goku never get absorbed because he hold the sword and it resist the black hole absorption (as we see in the manga that only Xeno Trunks, Chronoa and Old kai get absorbed and only three of them get pulled out by Demigra), so the "portal" he created in the manga is not the result of space-time cut, but rather the sword cut the void itself. And the void is a legit void because all of timelines get absorbed by Mechi black hole, all remain was a total "darkness"

2. Resistance

Memory Erasure (it godly nature allow wielder to resist the effect of Android 21's wave), and more description for Power Nullification (it godly nature allow it to resist the effect of Android 21's wave). It is already known that God Ki in FighterZ allow user to resist Android 21's wave, and FighterZ canon to DBH

Law Manipulation, Physical Manipulation and Reality Warping. Now this is an importance part, this part got removed long ago because Demon God doesn't use those thing offensively, and while that is true, it should be note that those abilities along with other demonic hax like Mind Manip, Power Null, Possession, Corruption, etc....... was the result of Dark Ki that those Demon race use. And Dark Ki, is a type of universal energy system exclusive to Demon race, thus resist Dark Ki as a whole should allow the sword resist all of other abilities that come from Dark Ki. And Keysword resist all of Mechi's power

II. Awakened State

remove the Limited word in: Greater Sealing/BFR/Limited Causality Manipulation, i think it kinda redundant to have that word, and the ability is not limited in anymean or way, this is also apply to Chronoa and Demigra's Time Labyrinths

Time Stop (capable of suspended being in time): in SDBH ep 32, we can see that Demigra's Time Labyrinth can stop time both Fu and Xeno Vegito, and Keysword Eternal Labyrinth is a far stronger version, this also apply for Chronoa and Demigra's Time Labyrinths

Immortality Negation (Type 3 and 8), we known that Keysword negated Mechi ability to regen, thus it can negate immortality type 3 which based on regen, and type 8 which reliant on time, the sword also negated his time power as well

Well it is done, thank you all for participate my CRT ^^

Last edited:
At a glance, things seem to make sense such as the Immortality negation and stuff. Neutral about void manipulation, but that also seems to make some sense. As for the whole paralysis inducement thing, wouldn't that just be chain manipulation? It's the chain that restricts them, so I'd assume that it's just an application of the ability to manipulate the chains.

As for time stop, I think that makes sense. Overall, I agree

No, the chain make from energy, not metal or something similar, Paralysis Inducement is the ability of the sword to restrain opponent with that chain thus need to be listed, and i forget add it before

No, the chain make from energy, not metal or something similar, Paralysis Inducement is the ability of the sword to restrain opponent with that chain thus need to be listed, and i forget add it before
Wouldn't both work? He's creating chains through that (weapon creation ig...?) and uses them to paralyze opponents, which would be paralysis inducement

Wouldn't both work? He's creating chains through that (weapon creation ig...?) and uses them to paralyze opponents, which would be paralysis inducement
no, it only create a chain make out of energy, it is not enough to qualify for weapon creation

Neutral on the Paralysis Inducement

Not sure what qualifies as a "true void" in the wiki nowadays (if someone can clarify this, that'd be great), but if a void devoid of all space-time qualifies then Void Manip and upgraded NPI also qualifies as Mechi blatantly consumed all of time, history and timelines. (Also for the record in the arcade Bardock with the Keysword "cleared away the darkness" which released the TP from Mechi's black hole)

Fairly certain that Law Manip and such come from their magic so don't think that'll qualify for an universal energy system

The Awakened Keysword stuff seems fine

Last edited:
Neutral on the Paralysis Inducement

Not sure what qualifies as a "true void" in the wiki nowadays (if someone can clarify this, that'd be great), but if a void devoid of all space-time qualifies then Void Manip and upgraded NPI also qualifies as Mechi blatantly consumed all of time, history and timelines. (Also for the record in the arcade Bardock with the Keysword "cleared away the darkness" which released the TP from Mechi's black hole)

Fairly certain that Law Manip and such come from their magic so don't think that'll qualify for an universal energy system
1. Well it can trap opponent so it qualify for Paralysis
2. Well wait for other responses then
3. If i'm remember correctly, Magic also come from the Dark Ki itself; and even if we for some reason separate Dark Ki with Magic, Keysword still resist Magic as a whole, thus it should resist it effect like Law Manipulation

If i'm remember correctly, Magic also come from the Dark Ki itself; and even if we for some reason separate Dark Ki with Magic, Keysword still resist Magic as a whole, thus it should resist it effect like Law Manipulation
Magic and Ki are completely different in DB, much less releated in some sort of way.

Dagoth disagree with Resistance to Law Manipulation
I will say that it's not impossible for Magic and Dark Ki to be connected. Mechikabura in the arcade even gave some of his and I quote "magical energy" to Fin in order to empower him. And I do recall there being talks of the Demon God's using Dark Ki for their magic tricks (mindhax for example).

I'm more so neutral in the matter of Resistance to Law Manip

An example is Fu after get the Dark Factor of Mechi and turned into his Dark Kong state capable of warping the reality around the Universe Tree and turn it into a ballroom

Again, Magic in DBH come from Dark Ki itself, because of the dark ki they was able to perform their magic, that what i remember in DBH
They aren't connceted and we have seen that several times. They always treated Magic as different. Unless we got a blatant statement saying that both energies are the same thing, it will still remain as different.

An example is Fu after get the Dark Factor of Mechi and turned into his Dark Kong state capable of warping the reality around the Universe Tree and turn it into a ballroom
Fun Fact: The ballroom Fu created was actually stated to be a space-time which Fu made to withhold the enrgy of Vegito's and Broly

They aren't connceted and we have seen that several times. They always treated Magic as different. Unless we got a blatant statement saying that both energies are the same thing, it will still remain as different.
Seen what, can you show me what you seen????

doesn't The keysword resist all of mechi's powers according to the profile[which includes law and matter manipulation] thus it should resist it via that

Again, Magic in DBH come from Dark Ki itself, because of the dark ki they was able to perform their magic, that what i remember in DBH
The Demon God mindhax atleast is definitely connected to their Dark Ki/Power of Darkness. Infact I remember now that Demigra infused his own magical power/Power of Darkness to the GT timelines Dragon Ball's to summon Dark Shenron

Edit: Just to correct myself, in the arcade Roberu states that she'll pour the Power of Darkness into the Dragon Ball's and in the manga Demigra states that he's going to add the Dragon Ball's to his own magical power.

Last edited:
Seen what, can you show me what you seen????
For example, when Moro gained all of his Magic powers back. The Grand supreme Kai directly said that "He didn't become any stronger just becouse he gained his Magic back". Or when he talked about his Magic, separating from his battle power. And, "battle power" is one of the very translations of Ki.

Oh, and Babidi's barrier withstanding 4-B attacks. If It was a barrier done through his Ki, It would've turned to shreds with Majin Buu's angry explosion, becouse the resistance of his barrier would be hella above even 1st form Namek Frieza.

Oh, and when in the manga, it was blatantly stated that after losing all of his Magic powers, thanks to the Supreme Kai's Kai Kai matoru, he still alive, you know why? becouse Ki is tied with your Life energy/Soul, as stated in the manga, so he should've been dead.

Even in the manga It was stated that without his Magic power he was still a formidable warrior.

For example, when Moro gained all of his Magic powers back. The Grand supreme Kai directly said that "He didn't become any stronger just becouse he gained his Magic back". Or when he talked about his Magic, separating from his battle power. And, "battle power" is one of the very translations of Ki.

Oh, and Babidi's barrier withstanding 4-B attacks. If It was a barrier done through his Ki, It would've turned to shreds with Majin Buu's angry explosion, becouse the resistance of his barrier would be hella above even 1st form Namek Frieza.

Oh, and when in the manga, it was blatantly stated that after losing all of his Magic powers, thanks to the Supreme Kai's Kai Kai matoru, he still alive, you know why? becouse Ki is tied with your Life energy/Soul, as stated in the manga, so he should've been dead.

Even in the manga It was stated that without his Magic power he was still a formidable warrior.
bad argument we have claims that magic is just dark ki used in another way or that heroes show you that dark ki is magic

What Dagoth accepted can probably be applied then.

I will unlock the relevant page. Tell me here when you are done.

Cute, you just use DBS manga to debunk entirely another continuity bro, and let me remind you that DBH only canon to Toei material. Also you should know that even if we don't talk into this stuff, Mechi still said to Trunks when he holding the sword that Trunks resist all of his power of darkness

Alright, ehhhh what Dagoth accept again, he somewhere between agree and neutral to the Void, NPI stuff, also the resistance to Law Manipulation. The other stuff i will add after returning from work

Does the keysword also negate Age Manipulation from his prime to an old man. Dark Shenron granted his prime youth to Mechikabula, I think...

Does the keysword also negate Age Manipulation from his prime to an old man. Dark Shenron granted his prime youth to Mechikabula, I think...
It is composited in Power Null, so yeah it will including negate Age Manip

Edit: i updated the description for power null so it have more informations

Last edited:
Cute, you just use DBS manga to debunk entirely another continuity bro, and let me remind you that DBH only canon to Toei material. Also you should know that even if we don't talk into this stuff, Mechi still said to Trunks when he holding the sword that Trunks resist all of his power of darkness

Alright, ehhhh what Dagoth accept again, he somewhere between agree and neutral to the Void, NPI stuff, also the resistance to Law Manipulation. The other stuff i will add after returning from work
I never said that I don't agree with Law manip, in fact, I agree with it, seems legit, but I don't agree with puting Magic and Ki in the same plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back