• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes Fu Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vietthai96

He/Him
Alright, it's me again, time to make people remember this guy again

I. Power & Abilities for Dark King Fu
1. Density Manipulation???
This is the feat, i don't know what ability it can qualify, as Fu made a compressed energy gauntlet to weight down SSB Vegito, i think it is Density Manipulation

2. Paralysis Inducement
The feat, he capable of creating a energy whip which totally restrain Toki Toki

3. Summoning
The same feat above and this feat, he can call and summon Dogi Dogi to help him in battle, later he fused with him to make a new stronger form

4. Fusionism & Absorption
the feat (video) above, and this, he said himself he fused with Dogi Dogi and even attempted to absorb Toki Toki but failed because Toki Toki retaliated

II. Resistance for Dark King Fu
Resistance to Heat
The feat, it is said that Xeno Vegito's ki was hot and burning him, but he still fine. this also add a Heat Generation to Xeno Vegito since his ki was said to be burning hot

III. New Form and Power

Oke the entire video again, Fu have new form (again lol) and increases his power

New hax:
1. Greater Time Manipulation
This and This, anyway he capable of freezing Xeno Gogeta who massively > Mira who can break base Chronoa time stop, forced him to go Limit Break; then he accelerated time to make fusion time run out

2. Greater BFR
The episode above and this, as it shown both in anime and manga, his BFR now can remove more people and it automatically suck them in to remove them from battlefield

IV. Minor Repair
1. Fixing his current profile, re-add scan for his abilities as the previous link is dead youtube link, because Toei want them to be nuked lol
2. Remove his Darkness Construct Creation and change it into Weapon Creation (his manifest Mechikabura TPU hand)
3. Separate Heroes and Xenoverse abilities, prepare for the up coming separation

V. General Upgrade
Range upgrade for DBH, as this and this, point out that the Crack of Time - where the Universe Tree and the Copy Universe reside was beyond the reach of almost all character except Demon God like Demigra, Fu, etc....and Chronoa God of Time can reach to this place, other character like Time Patrols, CC Goku and Vegeta require assistance despite Time Patrol have dimensional travel, teleportation and time travel. DBH Super Shenron can't even erase the Tree and can only erase the roots. Also this feat from Mechikabura support that CoT have higher than baseline range, as Chronoa and her friend after get sucked in Mechi black hole require Demigra from outside to rescue them, and Mechi absorbed the entire multiverse

NOTE:
1. There will be Dogi Dogi and Toki Toki profiles in the future for further information on their powers, what they can do to help these fighters and what these fighters gained after fused/absorbed them
2. This thread is focus on Fu abilities, thus i kindly ask all participant to focus on these topic, please refrain from any discussion about DBH downgrade to 2-B or 2-C or whatever it is, or it separation from Xenoverse, the separation is going under construction, it will be published soon.

Thank you all in advance. Done and well......Happy New Year ahead

Last edited:
well something not work and i need to re-up image to another host, sorry you all

Edit: well done up images

Last edited:
Darkness construt creation is more accurate and the paralysis inducement scan might qualify for chain manip but that's it.
It is still a weapon creating feat actually, just an unusual weapon
paralysis is not chain, it is a whip actually, but it made from energy unlike Demigra who actually make a metal chain

It is still a weapon creating feat actually, just an unusual weapon
Construct means to form or create something so darkness construct creation linked to weapon creation page might be a bit better but just calling it weapon creation isn't wrong either

Just put darkness manipulation and weapon construction [can create and manipulate wweaponsout of darkness]

I.
1. I guess density manip works
2. It's just a cool whip so no Paralysis
3. What Domino said
4. Obviously

II. Seems fine

III.
1 and 2 are fine

V.
Also fine but kinda hard to put it on profiles since it's still 2-A range but higher than baseline

Paralysis is, in it entirely, not only paralyze someone, but also make them unable to move, so totally restrain one still count

Thank you. Since this does not seem very controversial, what Dominodalek accepted can probably be applied then.

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

Late to this but Domino seems to make sense. It is fine to apply those changes.

Thank you for the evaluation.

@Vietthai96

A friendly reminder about this revision. Please make a serious effort with your grammar when applying it.

Okay, so Vietthai already applied the revision then?

Well there also only a minor addition which i will apply very soon, after that OwO or Domino will check the content and will fix it in case they think i add something wrong or not got accepted, "wanking" the profile out of proportion, etc.......

After that you can lock profile and the thread. Ah yes please unlock Xeno Vegito so i can add Heat Generation for him

Well Xeno Vegito is done
But well there are new thing need to add for Fu like:
1. Incorporeality & Intangibility (Can turn into energy storms and attacks his opponent)
2. Stamina Reduction (Can damage and reduce his opponent's stamina via normal attacks or skills) & Status Effect Inducement (By reducing his opponent's stamina to bare minimum, effectively disabling all of their actions, powers and abilities)
3. Ki Transfer & Healing (Transfered his Dark Factor to the dead Universe Tree, healed and revived it)
4. Some slightly fix to his other hax

i already consult Domino about it, but if you have any doubt you can review them and ask Domino & OwO

Okay. If Dominodalek has accepted it, it is probably fine to apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back