• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vietthai96

He/Him
Well it is me again, with another DBH revision. This time we add two more profiles and adding more things to some existing profiles

I. Profile Publication

There two profiles are very relevant and important in the verse with Dark Shenron being a "knot" in DBH scaling chain. And both Dragons is a summonable characters which also participating in many battles by either grant wishes or directly fighting

II. Profile Addition
1. Fu (Dragon Ball Heroes)
Scan:

• Due to contain cells from Demon and Saiyan, he should get Longevity
  • Also contain cells from beings like Cell and Frieza, Cooler, he should possibly get Immortality type 2, 3. Self-Sustenance possibly Type 2 (from Cell)
  • He is a Demon thus should have Immortality type 4 due to scaling to his mother Towa and other demons who capable of resurrecting after dead
  • He has Dark Factor from Mechikabura thus his Dark King Form he should have Immortality type 6
  • Explosion Manipulation via Remote Serious Bomb (起爆式・本気玉): create a sphere of energy over his target and detonate it. And Ki blast can explode
  • add more context and description for his currently existing abilities, re-organize some of his abilities
  • His intelligences will be expand, due to the scan said he also have data from multiples strong fighter, thus he should have fighting intellect as good as them
  • Greater Resistance to Sealing for Fu: Youth. The guy completely chilling in Time Labyrinth before decide to go out, this resistance will also scale to Dogidogi due to him capable of doing this because he fuse with Dogidogi
2. Tokitoki
  • More context and description for his current existing abilities
  • Resistance to Sealing, Causality Manipulation, Existence Erasure (Scale to Dogidogi who can resist Time Labyrinth, should resist the time reversion ability which can revert time back to zero and erase peoples, planet, everything) - the reason for scaling to Dogidogi will explained bellow in his section
3. Dogidogi
  • More context and description for his current existing abilities
  • Resistance to Sealing, Causality Manipulation, Existence Erasure (Fused with Fu, allow him to resist Tokitoki time reversion ability which nearly erase him. Tokitoki time reversion ability is the same as Fu (Dogidogi) time reversion which can revert time back to zero and erase peoples, planet, everything)
4. CC Goku & Universe Tree
  • More context and description for their current existing abilities
  • Adding some missing power & abilities (Goku absorbed power from Universe Tree. Universe Tree absorbed power from Beerus and other Hakaishin)
Well that is all, there could be more to add when discussing

Last edited:
  1. Super Shenron's profile needs a bit of grammar fixing but overall it seems okay
  2. Dark Shenron looks good

Fu stuff:
    Longetivity is fine. All Demons should pretty much have that.

Immortality is a tricky one since he never even showcased any of Cell's regenerative abilities, although Self-Sustance could work, due to Fu growing up in the Chasm of Time, where there's prob no food or sustenance

Possibly type 4 immortality could work, although Fu presumably died in the Big Bang Mission so we'll just have to wait and see if he returns

Type 6 is a tricky one aswell. Fu was stated to be able to draw more of the Dark Factor's power than Mechikabura could, but Mechikabura's conciousness still exists in it, even after Fu resisted his possession and Mechikabura can still possess him if Fu let's him. I'm neutral on it for now

Explosion Manip is fine.

Resistance to sealing is fine. The Time Birds definitely scale

I'll go over the rest tomorrow since I'm very tired

About Cell's regen, it is just a possibly not a solid one due to him possessing Cell's cell (lol). Also i don't give him actual regen from Cell, just possibly Immortality type 3 which mean he possibly have some degree of regeneration

Dagoth's evaluation above is probably fine, but I would prefer a confirmation from @Dominodalek as well.

Thank you. What was accepted above can probably be apllied then.

Thank you. What was accepted above can probably be apllied then.
Well profiles need to be unlock are Fu (Dragon Ball), Son Goku (Super Dragon Ball Heroes), Dogidogi, Tokitoki, Universe Tree

I will release two Shenrons profile before going to sleep, 5 profiles above will be apply later when i wake up and return from work

Thank you. I will unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

No problem.

Can you write a list of the exactly worded titles for all of the pages that I need to lock please?

No problem.

Can you write a list of the exactly worded titles for all of the pages that I need to lock please?
Fu (Dragon Ball), Son Goku (Super Dragon Ball Heroes), Dogidogi, Tokitoki, Universe Tree. Dark Shenron, Super Shenron (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)

You can also lock this thread, everything is done now. Thank you very much Ant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back