• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball GT page

I believe that the GT page should be merged with the primary Dragon Ball page, listing the characters under "GT". I've heard that the reason it's separated is since it's noncanon to the main series, and be that as it may, I don't it's really far removed enough from canon to really justify its own page. For one thing, everything from Goku meeting Bulma to the End of Z still happened as far as GT is concerned, so it's not a complete reboot or anything. There is also the fact that main page covers Movie and Game characters, both of which are also noncanon to the series. Not only that, Cooler even cameos in GT, as seen here and Xenoverse and Heroes have both made frequent references to GT, with Xeno Goku and Vegeta even able to go Super Saiyan 4. And finally, the fact that GT's profile picture isn't even from GT, it's from the end of the original manga.

I would prefer if we keep the separate continuity pages separate to avoid confusion. Sorry.

Back