• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball GT Lifting Strength

ElixirBlue

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Heyo! I am doing some investigating for some projects and tried to use DB GT as a reference but their Class P LS scaling is incomplete.

There is Uub but he references Buu, and none of our Buu profiles have Class P.

Where does Dragon Ball's Class P come from?

Last edited:
I mean't the reason there is no justif is cuz they scale to him, still there should be at least some pages withvthe calc to be linked in scaling.

If uub doesn't scale to them, that might be a problem beyond LS, if he does, it ain't a problem cuz the buus >>> dead zone gohan

If uub doesn't scale to them, that might be a problem beyond LS, if he does, it ain't a problem cuz the buus >>> dead zone gohan
None of the Buu’s profiles have Class P for Uub’s scaling, so I had difficulty looking for it.

I mean't the reason there is no justif is cuz they scale to him, still there should be at least some pages withvthe calc to be linked in scaling.
I’d agree. Does Toei’s verse page hold the verse’s calcs?

Back