• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Man I want him to threaten all of heroes cosmology and want some new statements regarding it but the fact this guy was enduring punches from goku,vegata and trunks at the same time without any effort bro is gonna be tough to beat would like to see him vs mui goku
For the love of god Ozotto, please fight the heroes in the Crack of Time and state that it's a higher plane where space-time is infinitesimal...

Ozotto absorbing people so fast. Next time we know his real body is in Demon Realm and try to absorbs everyone within the realm.

My question is, how powerful are his clones when they're transformed? Like are the Frieza and Cell clones a composited power of every warrior? Or are they just using the powers/abilities of Frieza and Cell? It could be useful for scaling.

I would think it's the latter. Like he splits his Frieza powers off into a copy or something.

If you guys have to make a rank from 01 to 10 on whose the most haxed character in SDBH, whos your candidate
Let me Try...

1. Universal Blue CC Goku​

Has access to every universal energy system (Evil Ki, Dark Ki, Dark Factor, God Ki [from 12 Gods of Destruction, no less], Hakai, Universe Tree, Keysword, Chaos Ball, Time Power)

2. Youthful Fu​

Has access to all of the above save for the keysword, though he has a better Dark Factor and Dark Ki manipulation.

3. Time Power Unleashed Demigra​

Has access to Dark Ki, Dark Factor, God Ki, Time Power, Chaos Ball, Time Scroll, and Keysword.

4. Crimson-Masked Saiyan​

Has god ki and all of Goku Black's reality warping BS like clones, dura neg, and reactive evolution, has the time scroll, dark ki, access to dark shenron, and time power and the dark factor through DogiDogi summon.

5. Mechikabura​

Has most of Demigra's hax, and the hax of several absorbed demon gods, but has no keysword or time scroll.

6. Robelu​

Has access to keysword, time power, dark factor, and god ki.

7. Chronoa/Aeos​

Has access to keysword, time power, god ki, and time scrolls.

8. Xeno Trunks​

Has access to keysword, time power, dark ki, and god ki.

9. Hearts​

Has access to universe seed and innate abilities like gravity manipulation, telekinesis, passive mind reading, etc.

10. Xeno Kid Buu​

Has access to dark ki, god ki, all supreme kai powers, and all of Janemba's powers.

My question is, how powerful are his clones when they're transformed? Like are the Frieza and Cell clones a composited power of every warrior? Or are they just using the powers/abilities of Frieza and Cell? It could be useful for scaling.

I would think it's the latter. Like he splits his Frieza powers off into a copy or something.
Read the second chapter of Meteor Mission, pretty neat.

So, Namekian Warrior in Black's is from a timeline where Goku arrived way too late and everyone was dead because of Frieza. Aeos approach Piccolo and offer him power, interesting...

"Aeos: If a huge power ball like that were to be dropped on this space, there would be nothing!"

"Dark King Demigra (Time Power Unleashed): This will erase all those present in this place to the beyond of time and space!"

What does Demigra mean by beyond of time and space?

I think it might be a weaker version of Freeza. He doesn't use Golden even when fighting Xeno Goku. Possibly based on GT Freeza or from an earlier timeline?
Seems like I was right. It's GT Freeza and Cell. Could get Super 17 showing up next episode. The weird thing is that the clones could take blows from LBSS4 Xeno Goku so that makes me wonder if it's just their power alone or if they retain some of Ozotto's own power.

Seems like I was right. It's GT Freeza and Cell. Could get Super 17 showing up next episode. The weird thing is that the clones could take blows from LBSS4 Xeno Goku so that makes me wonder if it's just their power alone or if they retain some of Ozotto's own power.
Keep in mind that those cards are for a Super 17 adaptation, so Super 17 having one doesn't mean he'll show up in the main plot.

Has access to every universal energy system (Evil Ki, Dark Ki, Dark Factor, God Ki [from 12 Gods of Destruction, no less], Hakai, Universe Tree, Keysword, Chaos Ball, Time Power)
the hell man, while Goku resist Dark Factor, Evil Ki, Chaos Ball, he didn't have them he just resist them.

Fu has access to all of them except Keysword, Demigra also similar but he has Keysword, but Fu has edge due to having Demon Mutant thus he gained a lot of resistance from other beings like Saiyan and shit, especially Saiyan's Reactive Evolution (still get stomped by Goku but whatever)

Looking closely at the gameplay trailer, there are a couple shots showing the player fighting Evil Saiyan Turles and Garlic Jr. on Supreme Kai's World - which, considering there's no other reason for them to be there, leads me to believe that Ozotto will have absorbed them too.

Looking closely at the gameplay trailer, there are a couple shots showing the player fighting Evil Saiyan Turles and Garlic Jr. on Supreme Kai's World - which, considering there's no other reason for them to be there, leads me to believe that Ozotto will have absorbed them too.
Oh great, so he already has Evil Aura and Dead Zone hax if that's correct. Actually I wonder how the Dead Zone would scale up with multiversal and even 5D power levels, could Ozotto create 5D Black Holes?

Great, the bozo now has access and can use the 5-D - 6-D Black Hole. Theoretically, if he can recreate Makyo Star, he will get amped massively. How much does the Makyo Star amped Garlic Jr in the DBZ filler arc?

Also, Majin Ozotto could potentially have access to Tree of Might fruit's, which amped someone by 10 times. Evidently Turles power level went from 30.000 to 300.000 and the second fruit he ate potentially boost him from 300.000 to 3.000.000.

Majin Ozotto would also possess all Power/Abilities from Hearts, Lagss, Majin Buu, SDBH Piccolo, SDBH Gohan, Android 13, Android 14, Android 15, Android 17, Android 18, GT Perfect Cell, GT Final Form Frieza, Shin, Kibito, Super Baby Vegeta 2, Evil Saiyan Turles, Garlic Jr, and Namekians.

Jeez, this bozo is already outhaxed most of DBS. It would be cool if he somehow goes to the Demon Realm and absorbs the like of Towa, Mira, Gravy, Putine, and other Demon God/Demon Goddess.

Last edited:
"Aeos: If a huge power ball like that were to be dropped on this space, there would be nothing!"

"Dark King Demigra (Time Power Unleashed): This will erase all those present in this place to the beyond of time and space!"

What does Demigra mean by beyond of time and space?
it was possible, beyond dimensional existence😁

I have gut feeling Majin Ozotto would be more haxed than Demigra, i could be wrong. But i doubt he would be more haxed than Goku or Fu, they have Universe Tree amped and its probably the strongest item inverse.

I have gut feeling Majin Ozotto would be more haxed than Demigra, i could be wrong. But i doubt he would be more haxed than Goku or Fu, they have Universe Tree amped and its probably the strongest item inverse.
I mean if he would go on absorbing people and absorb toki toki as well then he would be imagine if he just went back in time and absorb universe tree cc goku and fu imagine how strong he would become and we are shown mui goku stomping him

I mean if he would go on absorbing people and absorb toki toki as well then he would be imagine if he just went back in time and absorb universe tree cc goku and fu imagine how strong he would become and we are shown mui goku stomping him
He could do that, but I doubt it will happen. If he absorbs both UT CC Goku and Fu: Youth, that would be crazy. Ozotto would be the most haxed 5 - 6-D character if that happens. Just behind last key Ragna which has NEP2 and nobody in DB can interact with as of now.

Though, it would be cool if someone in DB have NEP2 and the relevant cast can and fight with whoever it is.

I feel like he'll get Evil Ki and Time Power. He already has God Ki and possibly Evil Aura (if he did absorb Turles and it's Evil Saiyan Turles).

Dark Factor seems very unlikely. Power of Destruction is also in the air, he's definitely not absorbing any actual GoD but he could absorb GoD Toppo to get the powers anyways.

I'm just wondering rn, will manga characters like Granolah, Moro and others will made it into games like the new Sparking Zero or Super Dragon Ball Heroes
I might be wrong but I think how it works is that Shuesha (the manga company) have the rights to DB and Toei has to ask permission or make contracts from Shuesha to adapt the manga material into anime. So manga exclusive characters are not gonna appear in game products before they actually appear in an anime.

So for y'all that want Granola, Moro, UE Vegeta and so on to be in games, unless they appear in a Toei released product first, they are not gonna be in a game anytime soon.

Let me Try...

1. Universal Blue CC Goku​

2. Youthful Fu​

Has access to all of the above save for the keysword, though he has a better Dark Factor and Dark Ki manipulation.

3. Time Power Unleashed Demigra​

Has access to Dark Ki, Dark Factor, God Ki, Time Power, Chaos Ball, Time Scroll, and Keysword.

4. Crimson-Masked Saiyan​

Has god ki and all of Goku Black's reality warping BS like clones, dura neg, and reactive evolution, has the time scroll, dark ki, access to dark shenron, and time power and the dark factor through DogiDogi summon.

5. Mechikabura​

Has most of Demigra's hax, and the hax of several absorbed demon gods, but has no keysword or time scroll.

6. Robelu​

Has access to keysword, time power, dark factor, and god ki.

7. Chronoa/Aeos​

Has access to keysword, time power, god ki, and time scrolls.

8. Xeno Trunks​

Has access to keysword, time power, dark ki, and god ki.

9. Hearts​

Has access to universe seed and innate abilities like gravity manipulation, telekinesis, passive mind reading, etc.

10. Xeno Kid Buu​

Has access to dark ki, god ki, all supreme kai powers, and all of Janemba's powers.
TPU Demigra out haxes U.T Goku and U.T Fu in terms of Dark Factor & Time Power layers. He’s also stronger than both of them.
the hell man, while Goku resist Dark Factor, Evil Ki, Chaos Ball, he didn't have them he just resist them.

Fu has access to all of them except Keysword, Demigra also similar but he has Keysword, but Fu has edge due to having Demon Mutant thus he gained a lot of resistance from other beings like Saiyan and shit, especially Saiyan's Reactive Evolution (still get stomped by Goku but whatever)
The Universe Tree had Dark Factor in it and Goku absorbed it.

Btw you guys are creating hax layers for heroes can you give me insight how it is looking like the layers will be increasing or decreasing

Apparently some staff found this DBH blog, and one commented that he couldn't see 10 layers, but rather 5-6.
Where? We haven’t even released blog to the public yet lol. (Also 5-6 layers would be outright downplay if its the blog that I‘m talking about since there’s more than 6 feats of bypassing layers alone)
Can you link me the blog
I’d have to ask the owner’s permission since I wouldn’t know if he’d want me to show others

Where? We haven’t even released blog to the public yet lol. (Also 5-6 layers would be outright downplay if its the blog that I‘m talking about since there’s more than 6 feats of bypassing layers alone)

I’d have to ask the owner’s permission since I wouldn’t know if he’d want me to show others
I thought it was public since he said a staff gave an opinion on it if it is private then no worries

Back