• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Last edited:
The Transcended state is something granted by Demon Gods, so would this mean users of it have Demon God power? Which would also grant them God Ki?

And speaking on that...it seems like all of the villains in the Space-Time Tournament were granted this state but Freeza is never shown on-screen during that entire event. Would we just assume Transcended Golden Freeza is a thing? Or would the technicality of not showing it on screen mean he can't get it?
Loads of people have received power from Demon Gods across Heroes, there's never been any indication it makes you a god yourself.

We shouldn't just assume that Transcended Frieza is a thing if it was never shown.

Loads of people have received power from Demon Gods across Heroes, there's never been any indication it makes you a god yourself.
So what exactly is it? Just more power? Dark Ki?
We shouldn't just assume that Transcended Frieza is a thing if it was never shown.
I don't know. Demigra does state he's granting the power to all of the evil beings in the tournament, which should include Freeza. The only reason we have an idea of someone like Cooler having it is because he appears very very briefly in one shot towards the end of the arc. I think it's a reasonable assumption that he did receive the power and it just wasn't shown.

I don't know. Demigra does state he's granting the power to all of the evil beings in the tournament, which should include Freeza. The only reason we have an idea of someone like Cooler having it is because he appears very very briefly in one shot towards the end of the arc. I think it's a reasonable assumption that he did receive the power and it just wasn't shown.
I did decide to check through just incase and Cumber does consciously reject the power so there is a possibility that Freeza rejected it as well. Unfortunately we never get to see what he does during the arc. He just kind of vanishes for like 3/4ths of the arc then reappears at the end and we have no idea who he fought.

So what exactly is it? Just more power? Dark Ki?
Pretty much. It's just a stronger version of Villainous Mode, Supervillain, Brainwashed, etc.

Cooler does also show up a couple times in the game. We know most of the other villains on his team rejected Demigra's power, Frieza could have done the same.

Pretty much. It's just a stronger version of Villainous Mode, Supervillain, Brainwashed, etc.
Well. That's boring.
Cooler does also show up a couple times in the game. We know most of the other villains on his team rejected Demigra's power, Frieza could have done the same.
Yeah I really wish they had showed us what Freeza was even doing for most of the arc. I don't even understand why he was included when he does nothing. I guess just to pad out Team 5?

Yeah I really wish they had showed us what Freeza was even doing for most of the arc. I don't even understand why he was included when he does nothing. I guess just to pad out Team 5?
They might as well have cut out half of Team 5 for what little most of them do.

So Fu and co have resistance of heat up to 1000 trillion degrees?

30yXmJC.png

I was reading the Special Ki Manipulation, because that cringe matchup that i doing, and i just noticed that God Ki can resist almost all Dark Ki abilities minus sealing, can someone explain why?

I was reading the Special Ki Manipulation, because that cringe matchup that i doing, and i just noticed that God Ki can resist almost all Dark Ki abilities minus sealing, can someone explain why?
Cause it isn't directly seal you, it throw you into a dimension via portal, seal the gate, that all

Looks like one of many new cards for SDBH is Kid Goku & Krillin where they seemingly perform a technique similar to Dragon Fist. There's also a UI Goku card performed the same ultimate.

More of Ozotto's absorptions were confirmed.
so naturally he has all of their abilities.
This bastard already absorbed SDBH Gohan, SDBH Piccolo, Hearts, Laggs, Android 13, Android 14, Android 15, Android 17, Android 18, and Majin Buu.

Now, he absorbs Shin, Kibito, Frieza, Cell, Baby Vegeta 2, and more Namekians. Jeez, this man keeps absorbing everyone, I wouldn't be surprised if he started to absorbs Demon God. This guy, with all of this hax would be haxed opponent.

I knew it, i watched the livestream and i thought 'this bozo will absorb either frieza or cell'

Damn, he absorbs both and then some.
I think it might be a weaker version of Freeza. He doesn't use Golden even when fighting Xeno Goku. Possibly based on GT Freeza or from an earlier timeline?

Wait is this guy new villain or something
Yeah. He's actually from an obscure 90s game. He's a demon named Majin Ozotto (referred to as a Majin so possibly the same species as Buu) who can absorb other beings to gain all of their powers and abilities, as well as being able to split himself into clones. If you check the episode you'll see he's fighting CC Goku, Vegeta, Trunks and Chronoa on Namek AND Xeno Goku and Vegeta on the World of Kais at the same time with his copies.

I think it's very likely that he'll absorb Chronoa or maybe even one of the Vegetas next episode.

This bastard already absorbed SDBH Gohan, SDBH Piccolo, Hearts, Laggs, Android 13, Android 14, Android 15, Android 17, Android 18, and Majin Buu.

Now, he absorbs Shin, Kibito, Frieza, Cell, Baby Vegeta 2, and more Namekians. Jeez, this man keeps absorbing everyone, I wouldn't be surprised if he started to absorbs Demon God. This guy, with all of this hax would be haxed opponent.
The scary thing is he should now have Kai Kai. Meaning he can teleport anywhere in the multiverse instantly. Technically he could warp to Zeno's realm right now if he felt confident in absorbing him.

The scary thing is he should now have Kai Kai. Meaning he can teleport anywhere in the multiverse instantly. Technically he could warp to Zeno's realm right now if he felt confident in absorbing him.
Zen'ō will not let that slide and instantly erased him, ending the meteor mission on hilarious note.

I think it might be a weaker version of Freeza. He doesn't use Golden even when fighting Xeno Goku. Possibly based on GT Freeza or from an earlier timeline?

Yeah. He's actually from an obscure 90s game. He's a demon named Majin Ozotto (referred to as a Majin so possibly the same species as Buu) who can absorb other beings to gain all of their powers and abilities, as well as being able to split himself into clones. If you check the episode you'll see he's fighting CC Goku, Vegeta, Trunks and Chronoa on Namek AND Xeno Goku and Vegeta on the World of Kais at the same time with his copies.

I think it's very likely that he'll absorb Chronoa or maybe even one of the Vegetas next episode.
No, not Chronoa my mommy 😭

Man needs his Time Power fix to get his Powers/Abilities page really bloated.
He already has bloated Power/Abilities with the how fast and amount of people's he absorbs. Chronoa might get absorbed, but who knows. Maybe he would absorb TokiToki as well and the Demon God.

Man I want him to threaten all of heroes cosmology and want some new statements regarding it but the fact this guy was enduring punches from goku,vegata and trunks at the same time without any effort bro is gonna be tough to beat would like to see him vs mui goku

i have reached the level where i don't need sub to know what the **** characters saying in the episode lmao

But anyway, Majin Ozotto is very busted now, and it seem all those Ozottos in both episode the main cast encountered so far is just his clone, the main body is elsewhere. Also it seem that when he transform into the person he absorbed, his ki signature also mimic said person

Xeno Goku getting more serious as ever, the guy chasing down threat left and right

i have reached the level where i don't need sub to know what the **** characters saying in the episode lmao

But anyway, Majin Ozotto is very busted now, and it seem all those Ozottos in both episode the main cast encountered so far is just his clone, the main body is elsewhere. Also it seem that when he transform into the person he absorbed, his ki signature also mimic said person

Xeno Goku getting more serious as ever, the guy chasing down threat left and right
Xeno Goku GOATED as always. Majin Ozotto real body probably absorbing everyone he cane across from the Multiverse

Back