• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Discussion Thread 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is personal think Vegetto must have your profile up to date, because even not fighting at level ssjblue it only for power scaling already should be raised to the top tiers

So ... in the NEP, Vegetto is thrown away by Zamasu ... who's with a purple ki.

Supreme God Zamasu Rosé is coming?

TakatoBlue said:
So ... in the NEP, Vegetto is thrown away by Zamasu ... who's with a purple ki.
Supreme God Zamasu Rosé is coming?
I think that will happen as well.

My prediction

Supreme God Zamasu>Base Vegito

SSB Vegito>Supreme God Zamasu

SSB Vegito=SSR Supreme God Zamasu

Not really, there was a thred about that claiming that "Zamasu is actually only getting used to Goku's body, not really getting a upgrade for the hits" a few weeks ago

Did anyone else saw Fusion Zamasu take out a upgraded KI Scythe and seem to go Super Saiyan Rose!?

Not at all.

It refers to the fact that Goku's body can increase in power without limits. It isn't limited like the Zamasu's. It doesn't refer at all to infinite power.

No its referring to blacks reactive evolution combined with regen he can endlessly get stronger.

No it's just zamasu bloating his ego as usual with his god complex, he is just saying he is one who will rule the universe, the law, knowledge, power, whatever cause he decides what happens. Doesn't mean he is 4-D.

What Celestial Pegasus said. Fusion Zamasu is '''''extremely''''' arrogant and all of his words should be taken with a grain of salt.

all I see is Vegito will godstomp anything in 66

can someone answer me that, is Vegito ever use full power in dragonball Z ? If i remember correctly he even didn't use ssj2 and still godstomp super buu

We aren't sure if he is stronger then beerus or whis so we have to wait until a statement. Imo beerus is still stronger by a lot (by a fragment of beerus power)

Huesito88 said:
We aren't sure if he is stronger then beerus or whis so we have to wait until a statement. Imo beerus is still stronger by a lot (by a fragment of beerus power)

in raw power Vegito can give Beerus good fight

but if it is fight to death with bloodlust Beerus still stomp

Beerus can kill anything by his godpower and I look like that power don't care about how much is his enemy's power . If he want he just think and erase anything. I think it is some kind of absolute destruction power

Beerus has been getting so many buffs. And I am glad to be honest. I don't want anyone to touch Beerus until Goku gets training from Grand Priest (Let me dream)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back