• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Discussion Thread 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok like it or not, that fusion is getting high 3A.

I mean come on Gowasu literally stated When these two merged together, it expanded to no ends.

I mean come on, I'm just waiting for it

Koopi said:
Ok like it or not, that fusion is getting high 3A.
I mean come on Gowasu literally stated When these two merged together, it expanded to no ends.

I mean come on, I'm just waiting for it
Would be low 2-C but this site is the only one saying Vegeta destroying the RoSaT is an outlier

Vegito ain't getting High 3-A he has no feats to support that, he hasn't even fought yet. Expanding to no end is clearly an hyperbole, i thought it was already established that potara fusion is a multiplier, no matter what number the fusion multiplies by it still won't be infinite.

And the RoSaT is only planet sized, destroying a planet sized dimension is unquantifiable. So no, no low 2-C vegeta.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Vegito ain't getting High 3-A he has no feats to support that, he hasn't even fought yet. Expanding to no end is clearly an hyperbole, i thought it was already established that potara fusion is a multiplier, no matter what number the fusion multiplies by it still won't be infinite.
And the RoSaT is only planet sized destroying a planet sized dimension is unquantifiably. So no, no low 2-C vegeta.
Do you know what the portaras do....

It's Base x Base....

So I wouldn't say that just yet

idk is it really planet size cause if goku was the one who mentioned it was planet size then… idk cause he ain't that smart in scaling size. It seems unquantifiable imho but idk

This episode was EPIC on it's own and at the end i get VEGITO HYPE!!! i saw it coming from miles in this arc but it's still Great to see it happening

Hmm dunno about whiss but i think Vegito and Supreme Zamus monster form should be about beeru level now , though they are still featless

Well have to wait until next episode

funny Goku and co said they never seen someone like Zamasu but well they never saw beerus going all out

THey should be at least above Beerus when fused.It would be ridicilous if they didn't

Also,it would be dope if Vegetto went SSB KKx10 :D

I guess I'm the only one that just didn't like the episode in terms of fighting. To me it was just plain BS!. So when Goku and Vegeta fuse they toy with and destroy Buuhan but when Zamasu and Black fuse he doesn't even seem that strong. He doesn't outright beat Trunks in a beam struggle and then loses to Trunks and Vegeta in a beam struggle then is matched by Goku's Kamahamaha. At first it started out good he drop Vegeta and Goku like that but then they get back up and destroy that purple thing and then what he stops their fists... Hell give Black a little more time an he could have done that. Seriously all this guy gained was like three new moves and big, big, super ego and that's it. Where's the awesome feats to prove he's gotten stronger. All he dose is destroy more of the city (Nappa did it with two fingers), caused destruction around the world(beginning dbz Piccolo bust the moon with a kai blast) and vaporized one dude... And goku says he's never seen anything like it! Now that's just BS. And to top it all off we see Vegito fighting him and Zamasu looks messed up. So unless Zamasu turns into a bomb that will destroy universe 7 and all its timelines then I doubt Zeno is needed. I just expected Zamasu to do some amazing things but sadly he didn't.

LordGriffin1000 said:
I guess I'm the only one that just didn't like the episode in terms of fighting. To me it was just plain BS!. So when Goku and Vegeta fuse they toy with and destroy Buuhan but when Zamasu and Black fuse he doesn't even seem that strong. He doesn't outright beat Trunks in a beam struggle and then loses to Trunks and Vegeta in a beam struggle then is matched by Goku's Kamahamaha. At first it started out good he drop Vegeta and Goku like that but then they get back up and destroy that purple thing and then what he stops their fists... Hell give Black a little more time an he could have done that. Seriously all this guy gained was like three new moves and big, big, super ego and that's it. Where's the awesome feats to prove he's gotten stronger. All he dose is destroy more of the city (Nappa did it with two fingers), caused destruction around the world(beginning dbz Piccolo bust the moon with a kai blast) and vaporized one dude... And goku says he's never seen anything like it! Now that's just BS. And to top it all off we see Vegito fighting him and Zamasu looks messed up. So unless Zamasu turns into a bomb that will destroy universe 7 and all its timelines then I doubt Zeno is needed. I just expected Zamasu to do some amazing things but sadly he didn't.
Zamasu is arrogant and the plot in db saves the Sayains many times too. Many of his attacks should have killed them if you ask me. What I really liked was that Zamasu broke Trunks Sword because Trunks really was getting on my nerves with this.

Also Merged Zamasu is immortal. They can not kill him. Zeno is the only one that most likely can. And not to mention that Zamasu may get the upper hand in the end of his fight with Vegito...

I for one beleive both of the Potara fusions to be beyond Beerus guys. Its not just combined strength but also multiplied. Beerus was seen worried about Kaioken SSB...

LuciferSPN said:
THey should be at least above Beerus when fused.It would be ridicilous if they didn't
Also,it would be dope if Vegetto went SSB KKx10 :D
Yeah they should be about beerus level now

I really think that was one time thing i don't expcted anymore kaioken also break the power scaling

Zamus seems going toe to toe with Vegito in the preview , the potara fusion is stronger than regular fusion no ? it doesn't seems Zamua became that much stronger before the fusion he just gain Black's power adding to his immortal body

Trunks was just ridiculous in this arc he's starting to get on my nerve lol good thing he didn't beat zamus tho

Gokuiscool144 said:
At this point, it is safe to assume Beerus didnt even use 1/4 of his true power against Goku.
Way less,since even SSB that is minimum x5 SSG is no where near Beerus full power,in fact not even KKX10 is near Beerus

The episode 65 preview we got from herms said Zamasu could erase Ki and other things yet he didin't erase anything. Also the fact that Zamasu is just an Omega Shenron where everything takes Place in one city kind of annoys me. Guess new feats for Dragonball won't happen and we'll have to settle on 3-A.

Bez naslova
So,Zamasu after Goku's attack will either be literally half immortal or maybe it's because of time ring theory that i wrote about earlier.Either way,it will be awesome to see reason for this

LuciferSPN said:
Bez naslova
So,Zamasu after Goku's attack will either be literally half immortal or maybe it's because of time ring theory that i wrote about earlier.Either way,it will be awesome to see reason for this
It was said that after Goku's life risking attack destroys Zamasu's Wall of Light this happens. I don't think he is half immortal... The time looks ok. But even if this applies, Gowasu is there. Zamasu can take it and be ok again...

Pannaliciour said:
People like to see in every episode a universe feat. If thats the case there wouldn't be place left to fight.
Exactly. I don't know what a fight between Daishinkan and a similar guy can cause..

Guys what Vegeta said about Merged Samasu. That he has never seen God or not anybody that can let off energy like him... Isn't this a good praise? And Gowasu said that he had never seen such a powerful Light... Also the Supreme Kai of u7 said that Zamasu's standing as a God is beyond evn from their own understanding...

That's a lot of praise. Also Zamasu did something to Goku and Vegeta when he stopped them from punching him...

Alright, Vegito eh?

Beerus and Whis and the other gods and angels better be described as ants in comparison to him, the potara multiplier is insane.

Vegito is definitely Multi-Universe level along with anyone who is equal to or superior to those two cats that could destroy two universes from just fighting....and perhaps anyone who is far stronger than the red haired ningen that was going cause the universe to turn into a void of nothingness along with Anubis. They may remain 3-A here, not really an issue for me. I'm more concerned about the DBS scaling, been receiving a ton of inconsistencies lately (almost every single moment with Trunks...). Someone make it stop! Lol

Multi-Universe level: Characters who can destroy and/or create up to 1000 universal space-time continuums.

Wondering when did anyone in db appart from Zeno' destroy an universe sized space-time continuum.

PaChi2 said:
Multi-Universe level: Characters who can destroy and/or create up to 1000 universal space-time continuums.
Wondering when did anyone in db appart from Zeno' destroy an universe sized space-time continuum.
Mira

PaChi2 said:
janemba

Pannaliciour said:
People like to see in every episode a universe feat. If thats the case there wouldn't be place left to fight.
It's kinda annoying when two people who are massively stronger than an Universal level being have a fight that only affects a single city. It's not hard to make the battle take effect on multiple timelines while simultaneously keeping most of it in the single city where they're fightning right now. But the DBS staff seems to not include such things.

FTW395 said:
Pannaliciour said:
It's kinda annoying when two people who are massively stronger than an Universal level being have a fight that only affects a single city. It's not hard to make the battle take effect on multiple timelines while simultaneously keeping most of it in the single city where they're fightning right now. But the DBS staff seems to not include such things.
I agree. At least Toyo gave us two fights in the manga on a high end scale (Goku vs Beerus, Beerus vs Champa), and I think he'll do it again during the fight with Vegito.

You'd rather have Super Gurren Laggan and have them throw galaxies at each other?

Btw @the ones who quoted me before: my mistake, I was referring to dbs, not db in general, those you have said are through reality warping iirc, no... kamehameha-ish way, we need them destroying space time that way because the staff seems to forget about hax for our main characters.

PaChi2 said:
Game characters include:

Janemba, Demigra, Mira

There are still canon characters besides Zen'o who COULD do it:

Beerus & Champa (were going to), anyone greater than SSJG Goku(who could turn the universe into a void of nothingness) can. So pretty much all the top tiers.

So before this wasn't accepted because "Zamasu was just being full of himself"

But even Gowasu states FZ's power has no end. And it was repeated several times throughout the episode that his power can increase infinetly. Wouldn't this be High 3-A?

Capture

Capture 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back