• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Discussion Thread 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
well a cooler fusion if they can do a triple fusion

I feel like there gonna have the next 3 or 4 episodes about Goku and Vegeta getting their butts whooped while Supreme Kai begs them to fuse and they refuse to do so. Then, when all hope is lost, they set aside their differences and take the rings.

their Kis erased and goku goes saibamen??? lol well i'm looking forward to it

FTW395 said:
AnimeFanboy2916 said:
I feel like there gonna have the next 3 or 4 episodes about Goku and Vegeta getting their butts whooped while Supreme Kai begs them to fuse and they refuse to do so. Then, when all hope is lost, they set aside their differences and take the rings.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Herms98/status/793355776932712448/photo/1
Description sounds cool.

Light that destroy anything that touches,including ki attacks so is kind of nuffliying technique is broken by Goku's overpowered attack - could it be Kk again?but this time x20?lmao

FTW395 said:
I'm praying it won't just be a whole episode of Ki blast spamming.
I pray it just won't affect Ki. Like he says "all the space around me is a void....matter, atoms, energy even your very souls, nothing can survive near me."

They always set themselves up for good hax but then drop the ball.

I read in some episode's subtitles Beerus saying "I have destroyed galaxies for less"

Can somebody plz tell which episode is that?

Hit The Badass said:
I read in some episode's subtitles Beerus saying "I have destroyed galaxies for less"
That was the ending cutscene for Xenoverse 2.

Hit The Badass said:

Xenoverse 2.

It doesn't even matter. What Beerus meant when he said "I have destroyed galaxies for less" clearly was...

"I have gradually destroyed galaxies over an unreasonably long timeframe one planet at a time through corebusting for less."

OVO

The Everlasting said:
@Ryu
Nah m8, he clearly meant "destroy" as in "lifewipe".
Lifewiping can actually be a somewhat decent hax tho. We all know Dragon Ball can't have those

O_V_O

question, what name will the fusion of zamasu and black be called, i think it should be known as merged zamasu or supreme zamasu, which 1?

AnonymouXOtakuX said:
question, what name will the fusion of zamasu and black be called, i think it should be known as merged zamasu or supreme zamasu, which 1?
merged zamasu

though blamasu sounds good too :p

@Ever I know. I was joking about how downplayers act like he got a lot more effected than he actually was.

Though again to be fair, a Massively FTL+, Universe level getting knocked to the ground by a bullet shot, even if he had his guard down is total BS.

About the bullet; We KNOW it wouldn't damage black Goku because it didn't damage the potara earring. And Goku and Vegeta effortlessly crushed potara earring during buu saga.

The bullet clearly did no damage to Goku Black at all, it's just the fact that it even pushed him back is BS. Or that he didn't dodge it the instant the gunshot came off, even if he wasn't particularly paying attention.

It's of course pure PIS and has no barring on Goku Black's actual stats however. So it doesn't really matter.

@Ryukama

The bullet didn't push him, it just startled him, which made him fall down from his chair. I know that feeling because it actually happened to me once.

@Sidali891 If you watch that scene the bullet clearly pushes him back. He didn't just jump out of his chair.

And if anything, a Massively FTL+, Universe level who's meant to be a hardened warrior getting so scared by a bullet shot that he hops out of his seat and falls to the floor is even worse.

But once again this scene is pure PIS and has no effect on any ratings in the series. So I don't think it matters to argue about it.

in the new leaks, it is reveald that fusion zamasu's light ring will be broken by goku's life risking attack, so what could it be, any theories?

AnonymouXOtakuX said:
in the new leaks, it is reveald that fusion zamasu's light ring will be broken by goku's life risking attack, so what could it be, any theories?
What else than KK,but x20 this time?

Well nothing else is not dangerous to Goku from his "arsenal" other than KK.

If it wasn't dangerous for his life,i would say spirit bomb,but since it will be dangerous for him then only KK

I think he may use a Kaioken higher than 20 to damage him, but even if he uses the x100 version, he would still remain at 3-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back