• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Anime Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark649

VS Battles
Retired
After the manga, its now the anime to be revised.

Seripa, Bardock and Grand Kai and others are on this level: 5-A. Relativistic. [Via this]

- As it was initially started here and several users agreed, Kep told me that this calc should be taken on the High 5-A+ high end, which would lead to:

Post Zenkai Bardock [After the Kanassan attacked him] and King Vegeta: High 5-A+. Relativistic+.

- These next foes are considerable superior to King Vegeta:

Turles, Base Slug, Dr. Wheloo: Low 4-C. FTL.

- Via these calc we move to Frieza High 4-C calc, which helps to scale foes like these:

Cooler Armored Squadron, Return Makyan Garlic Jr. and his Grunts 2.0: High 4-C. Massively FTL.

- Due to the gap [x3.5] of the previous calc [6.44 Foe] to 4-B, and Cooler is above his squad.

Fourth Form Cooler: At least High 4-C. At least Massively FTL.

- Since Final Cooler is above 100% Frieza, who is superior to his other forms and his final attack was supposed to destroy the sun.

Final Cooler and onwards: 4-B. Massively FTL+ [Speed explained in his profile].

- Via Broly feat .

Restricted SS Broly and onwards: 4-A. Massively FTL+.

Basically:

- Nicky, Sansho, Ginger, Pumpkin, Brocco, Grand Kai, Seripa, Movie Garlic Jr, Base Bardock remains the same.

- Bardock gets the Anime only High 5-A+ Relativistic+ Post Zenkai key.

- Wings, Medamatcha, Angila, Old Slug, Base Turles, Filler Base Garlic Jr and Dr. Wheloo becomes Low 4-C. FTL.

- Turles gets Higher after eating the fruits.

- Young and Giant Slug, Salza, Dore, Neiz, Filler Super Makyan Garlic Jr, Abo and Kado becomes High 4-C. Massively FTL.

- Fourth Form Cooler becomes At least High 4-C. At least Massively FTL.

- Final Cooler, Meta-Cooler, Abokado, Base Broly, Bio-Broly, Pan, Base GT Trunks, Natt, Ribet, Bizu and Base Nezi: 4-B. Massively FTL+.

Note: GT Super Saiyan Trunks should be comparable [4-A] to Super Super Saiyan Goten, who tried to fight Baby.

Given the lack of input, perhaps we should move this to the regular content revision board after all?

>Fourth Form Cooler becomes At least High 4-C. At least Massively FTL.

>- Final Cooler, Massively FTL+.

The plus would be how many multipliers for cooler?. Would his form amp his velocity that much? .

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Would his form amp his velocity that much?.
Read his page, its because he is superior to 100% Frieza and SS Goku, who were both unable to be tracked by King Kai. King Kai had no problems to track Kami's ship, which had MFTL+ speed.

Gandhi = Buuhan feat is caused by a chain reaction and it doesn't scale to anyone, also its against the discussion rules, so it should not brought again.

Yes, they are also scaled to a Teen Broly that travelled space at MFTL+ speed.

Tracking Kami's ship should be easier than tracking Frieza and Goku by a long mile, for the same reason that reacting to lightning can be Subsonic. The spaceship is moving in a straight line for days at a time. Goku and Frieza are moving around making sharp movements and split second decisions.

Also, to this day, for the life of me, I don't know why Broly stopped being an outlier.

Broly feat is not an outlier, Herms stated along with the movie that Broly indeed caused low end 4-A damage, its also a nice mid placement since Kid Buu has a high end 4-A feat, which lead to 3-C GT. Teen Broly did a MFTL+ speed feat [mentioned in his profile], and is vaslty slower than his adult self.

I'm a little confused here, one last thing regarding buuhan feat, I know it was a chain reaction etc. but wasn't there discussions about toeiverse profiles? I was meaning it would be relevant if it was just regarding toeiverse profiles. Also is kid buu high end 4-A feat exclusive to the anime?

I know we haven't used the Daizenshü since the GT conundrum, but the Daizenshü has a statement that would put Cell's 4-B feat at 4-A and would make the Broly thing even less of an outlier.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
I know we haven't used the Daizenshü since the GT conundrum, but the Daizenshü has a statement that would put Cell's 4-B feat at 4-A and would make the Broly thing even less of an outlier.
What statement?

Yeah, that's no way Cell'd be upgraded from that. In fact, that probably severely neutered the Daizenshu's credibility here.

The real cal howard said:
Yeah, that's no way Cell'd be upgraded from that. In fact, that probably severely neutered the Daizenshu's credibility here.
Was the issue with GT and the four galaxies the only reason VSBW stopped using the Daizenshu?

The real cal howard said:
The spaceship is moving in a straight line for days at a time. Goku and Frieza are moving around making sharp movements and split second decisions.
Zig zag or straight motion have nothing to do with ki sensing. Only speed affects it. If the character is not fast enough, he will be sensed by the opponent. And if he is fast enough then he will blitz.

AKM sama said:
Zig zag or straight motion have nothing to do with ki sensing. Only speed affects it. If the character is not fast enough, he will be sensed by the opponent. And if he is fast enough then he will blitz.
You can track a sattelite moving in the sky because the amount of it's motion is proportional to how far it is from you. It would be difficult to track it if it moved with the same speed but in short bursts

Again, tracking a satellite has nothing to do with ki sensing. King Kai was able to sense Goku's exact location when he was going at a certain speed in his spaceship. That means Goku's speed was well within the range of King Kai's processing abilities.

Then when King Kai was not able to keep up with Goku and Freeza, it means their speeds were above King Kai's sensing/processing abilities.

Plus there's also the part where he easily kept up with the events In the Saiyan Saga and Namek despite there being Zig Zaggy movements with the latter, especially with Kaioken x10/20 Goku and 50% Frieza. And, at least in some points, Goku and Frieza would have to make linear movements.

This is the scan on the page. He says "Impossible! That i should lose sight of them" and "what speed!" despite knowing about the existence of the Space Pods and Goku's ship. So he's clearly talking about speed and not how they're moving around.

@AKM Sama

Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't he using Far Seeing Arts and not Ki Sensing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back