• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Drago (Bakugan) vs Yubel (Yugioh)

Oh yeah I thought of another occurence.

There is also the matter of both the original Dragonoid and Dharaknoid literally ripping the frabric of the universe into their own universes in which they started their own bakugan chain. To sum it up, they literally split the dimension in 2.

Drago of course would be given this due to gaining Code Eve's power and because he is Dragonoid's descendant, he and Dharak were close to doing the same thing their ancestors did and if it wasnt for Code Eve separating them, they would have split the dimensions once again.

Would spliting dimensions = reality warping or no?

Fair enough.

But the other 2 examples earlier you seem to be okay with justifying nullifying reality warping.

And your votes still with Drago yes?

Oh. Well that can be discussed later as its getting kind of late of my end and I need to get to bed soon.

For now we just need to wait so we can add Drago's victory to his profile.

I'd say Drago wins for reasons mentionned previously (even if I reallyl ike Yubel: I like her design).

I just have one question. In the game, cards and effects cannot be activated in response to super polymerization's activation http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Polymerizatio

Yeah, this is game mechanic but I wanted to know if you though it would be valid.

Back