• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Drago (Bakugan) vs Yubel (Yugioh)

So are gate cards ony needed outside Vestroia.

Anyways I'm going with Drago unless Yubel has an answer to power nullification.

Yeah, as well as Neithia and Gundalia. Still its a brawl only mechanic and its never to be considered in Vs battles.

Btw are you voting?

I'm voting for drago, various power nullicfication and copy abilities that I don't think Yubel has an answer for.

Is Yubel's page unlocked? Because if not, it's going to take a while before it can be added. Hmm, I guess you could ask an admin personally.

Yubel's reality warp and incapability to take damage should allow her to wipe Drago out of existence IIRC, not to mention with Super Polymerization she should be able to fuse Drago with some other thing in the area that can make him weaker and still proceed to finish him off.

Essentially Yubel HAXstomps

Stuff like Reality Warpig and Fusing are either getting nullified, blocked, prevented from activating, stolen or copied.

Pretty much any Hax Yubel can use will be useless here as far as I know.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
He can't negate reality warping...
If he can't negate reality warping (not to mention things cam't be activated in reaction to Super Polymerization anyway), then Yubel can Reality Warp the crap out of Drago.

"I activate Super Polymerization"

"Uh-huh"

"I fuse you with that Point Level being over there"

"Wait wha-" *becomes a 1-D being and gets fodderized*

(^^^^ That's a joke)

Yes, but I would like to argue that Yubel's Super Polymerization would take priority because of it being a Quick-Play Spell, but I don't know if that's allowed.

Reality Warping would be a normal ability for Yubel and Bakugan has multiple abilities that are cut from the same cloth such as Pocket Dimension Creation and even launching attacks of warped space. He should be able to nullify it especially when he has the same hax himself.

Also I just realized isnt Super Polymerization done by a special card Yubel has?

If that Card is anything like a weapon for her then Drago has an ability he can use that not only prevents Yubel from activating her abilities but also the abilties of her weapons.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Reality Warping would be a normal ability for Yubel and Bakugan has multiple abilities that are cut from the same cloth such as Pocket Dimension Creation and even launching attacks of warped space. He should be able to nullify it especially when he has the same hax himself.
Well one problem with that logic is that you're saying if they both have the same thing, they can't use it.

Let's say you and I both have Fire Manipulation and are about to fight to the death, does this mean we can't use Fire Manipulation because we both have it? No.

What this fight really is is, "Who has the better reality warping", for whoever has that wins.

Also I just realized isnt Super Polymerization done by a special card Yubel has?
If that Card is anything like a weapon for her then Drago has an ability he can use that not only prevents Yubel from activating her abilities but also the abilties of her weapons.
Well to a duelist, their cards are their weapons, so if he can stop Yubel from playing cards he wins.

I never said they cant use reality warping for both having it, im saying Drago should be able to nullify it especially because he too has it.

Not necessarily true (i.e.: can Beerus negate a hakai?) and those aren't reality warping.

Wait creating a pocket dimension and firing attacks of warped space arent even a little like Reality warping?

And for the beerus example, well, Beerus isnt really a hax type of character. The only thing he's able to nullify is energy while on the other hand characters like Drago are able to nullify actual abilities.

Everything is reality warping. Even something simple like water manipulation.

Could someone name me the things that have been nullified? Regardless, my vote stays with Drago.

I don't remember everything but there is some I can bring up.

For one, there was one time Drago was facing a Bakugan who used an ability to create an entire dimension in which it could appear and reappear at will. Drago then used his ability Dragon Hummer which allows him to Nullify the opponents ability and just by activating it the entire dimension vanished nearly instantly.

Second, as said before, there is a Ventus Bakugan who has the ability to create a ball of warped space and then throws it at the opponent. It's been shown to be nullified before.

Also i'd consider restoring Vestroia back to its true form nullifying reality warping as well. Vestroia at the time had already had its frabric been completely warped by Naga and as a result it started mixing the 6 attribute spaces together. At the same time, both the Vestroia universe and the Human universe were on the verge of completely merging with each other, even after Naga was destroyed. And Drago was able to restore everything with massive ease with his own reality warping.

I hope this helps a bit.

For the first one. Cool. Negation of spatial stuff is legit then.

Second. Repeat of the first statement.

Third. Not negation in the slightest.

It isnt?

I thought that if someone used reality warping to completely counter someone elses (and in this case, Naga's reality warping is pretty powerful) it would count as Negation in some way.

Guess I was wrong. What would it be then?

Back