• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Because I never did get to Dracula vs Myotismon.

I was originally going to make it GranDracmo, but Dracula would probs hax stomp the poor Vampire King to death.

Rules:

• This is Lucemon Falldown Mode/Chaos Mode, at 2-C.
  • Speed is Equalized.

Dracula and Lucemon are cool as all hell. They're also both horribly broken. Both are Lucifer-analogues to boot. It seems like a fitting duel to me.

And I believe Dracula turned into a dragon before. This is so thematic XD..

Now from what I see both have pretty much then same powers. Question is can Lucemon cancel Dracula's Regen and Rebirth?

@Matt As Ever mentioned, Lucemon In his rookie form sealed a 2-C.

To understand how strong Lucemon FM Is we have to look back at the other members of the SGDL. Members such as Lilithmon who Is the weakest member has consistantly destroyed The space-Time of universes simply by throwing a hissy fit. Other members such as Belphemon can destroy universes with his mere roar alone and Leviamon can devour them In thier entirety, both were cited as being Immense threats to existance by The royal knights.

Lucemon FM has consistantly been depicted to be Immensely above them. How far above them? Well one example would be when Daemon who had all the powers of all the other members, plus all of Ulforceveedramon power was easily overpowered and Oneshot by a Very Weakened Lucemon. So All their powers put together can be considered fodder to a both physically and mentaly weakened Lucemon with almost no power.

The question of locking Regenerationn and Reincarnation by the power of SGDL, in this case Lucemon, seems to me to be still not very well specified mainly for such battles. I think it's a good idea to make a post explaining this cycle better, next to the Digimon physiology, what do you think about it?

About the fight, so far I have no idea of a winner.

I mean Lucemon and Pontos tied. Soooo. This could be inconclusive as well or Lucemon seals him.

Back