• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dr Seuss Stuff and Then Some.

ebe92e857f4885c88edaca160eb85afe.jpg

Music
Since I was reminded and his birthday passed this march, here's a thread to discuss the verse that will seem like much. (I should stop rhyming the mundane, or I'll go insane. You get the point! XD)

Last edited:
Happy birthday to the late Dr. Seuss! & though I don't mean to be obtuse....

& since you brought up that which succeeds his work, my interest did perk!

Curious, oh so curious, I am: Has anyone seen The Netflix Dr. Seuss Animated series: "Green Eggs & Ham"?

Happy birthday to the late Dr. Seuss! & though I don't mean to be obtuse....

& since you brought up that which succeeds his work, my interest did perk!

Curious, oh so curious, I am: Has anyone seen The Netflix Dr. Seuss Animated series: "Green Eggs & Ham"?
Please I like a good rhyme, but given the times these days my mind probably felt going awry.
(I felt like my mind had a small habit to be stuck in speaking rhyme as Mutahar was when he was doing Chills voice for a while.)

Yes I remember seeing some of it on Neflix and It's surprisingly decent stuff (I say surprisingly given Netflix wouldn't always be one to do certain incarnations right COUGH COUGH LIVE ACTION DEATH NOTE COUGH COUGH). Sam can sneak around and somehow escape authority, Guy can survive a thrashing from the bird thing in his suitcase (Long story) which shook the room including cracking the walls among other objects and despite being middle aged he can sorta outrun a car! (Superhuman perhaps?)

And most importantly THIS. It seems composites are no longer being accepted here however (For some reason, thought it wasn't that necessary) but maybe a different key perhaps like the Mask had with an extended version?

So yes that's what I could remember from Green Eggs and Ham. I don't know where to look for the evidence though (Because I do not always have access to Netflix).

Live Action and Game 2003 Cat is a must. Like the movie or not this Cat has no problems having offensive traits and currently seems to be the much stronger and haxier version. The guy has enough strength to outwrestle and whimper an elephant and shrug off a harsh car crash, He can send children flying with his tail and with one arm can hold a hefty lady like a coat hanger... literally, can make use of teleportation, Broadway way/Reality Warping (even if it hurts to watch, why not), acrobatic, surface scaler (As a 6'1 cat should be), duplicates, creepily stealthy AF, can take punishment and stand later (pain tolerance), leave blurs and should be comparable to the things who can cross one room and another in seconds, his magic box can create a whole different pocket universe inside a house (According to Cat "it's the Transdimensional Transporterlator. It's kinda like a doorway which leads from this world to my world.") and In the end it turns out he planned THE WHOLE THING FROM THE START (Literally like the whole "The game was rigged from the start" Meme, meaning if given prep he'll become even more unpredictable)... Oh and his Hat is also magic and possibly suggested that it gives him the answer to certain predicaments. and he also has some Gadgetry on his side.

Oh and he can Za Warudo and can very clearly break the fourth wall when ever he wants.

movie profile image should probably be this:

8f7ccfbf53824505e6a734470c30fb5a.jpg

There is also a video game version of 2003 Cat. like the 2000 Videogame Grinch, 2003 Videogame Cat is probably even more powerful as he can similarly plow through wider boxes and probably negate dura by sealing and throwing creatures which the impact also makes them vanish from existence!! Has survived through harsh environments from extreme heat, cold, and toxic stages and apparently the boxes contents in the intro of the game had the Cat himself say and I quote: "Magic leaks out and the whole world is in danger!"

This same Magic was used against Cat by Alec Baldwin in Eggman mechs, Cat avoids some faster projectiles to boot.

As for this thread, I'm curious as to how we can see that in action too. according to buttersamurai, Cat in later extensions caught an asteroid and moved the crust of the earth.

Last edited:
the cat's stats are pretty inconsistent, to the point where they should probably be listed as variable. he wrestles with an elephant, but he gets totally ****** up by a bull crashing into a door behind him. he moves fast enough to create blurs, but he struggles to keep up with two average kids.

I found a couple of things in the direct specials that could buff the cat and the grinch potentially getting street tier to wall tier

Cat In The Hat Media​

The Cat once accidentally busted open a locked door when blinded

withstood a violent car crash that only left the steering wheel of his car and a wheel of his car

Withstood a pretty lengthy fall

should be stronger than Conrad a kid strong enough to jump the height of a door for reference the average door is 2.032 meters and the highest jump was recorded at 1.651 meters

Conrad can also lift large clumps of snow the height of him and his sister can do the same

so the one-speed feat I was able to find with his umbrella is this instance where he flies from the ground to above the clouds in a short period of time

there's a single power that I think should be added to the cat is fabric manipulation due to his hat being able to stretch and cover his body and just stretch to very long lengths

some equipment additions for the cat should be the weapons that we can see cats A-Z using such as these bows and arrows with boxing gloves attached to the end of it, pop guns, clubs, and an extending hand with a boxing glove attached to the end of it

Grinch Media​

Survived being launched several meters

Stronger than his dog who can withstand being whipped several times

His car was strong enough to bust down a large door

aside from that, his size manipulation should grant him better ap, as well as the size of the monsters in the Paraphernalia Wagon

the grinch was able to do this when the cat thought of him which could mean the cat views the grinch as stronger than him so he should scale to the cat's feats

the cat's stats are pretty inconsistent, to the point where they should probably be listed as variable.
Hmm I don't think thats a good idea chief. But I'll answer the following.
he wrestles with an elephant, but he gets totally ****** up by a bull crashing into a door behind him.
He doesn't really show any grave damage from this though, he not only shows resisting this; but also balances on a ball afterwards meaning he is alright from... Which is rather impressive in a scary way as it is.
He moves fast enough to create blurs, but he struggles to keep up with two average kids.
Very contradictory. That's most likely him holding back from the kids or also for them to teach them a lesson as absurd as it may be (sometimes does it for laughs with the audience); he did reveal to plan the entire ******* thing after all. And not to forget the kids do kind of scale to the car crash feat given they were also there when it happened; we are also not really dealing with a normal verse of humans as well, remember Alec Baldwin survived a huge drop and the aftermath of him being shit out of a pipe.

Last edited:
I found a couple of things in the direct specials that could buff the cat and the grinch potentially getting street tier to wall tier

Cat In The Hat Media​

The Cat once accidentally busted open a locked door when blinded

withstood a violent car crash that only left the steering wheel of his car and a wheel of his car

Withstood a pretty lengthy fall

should be stronger than Conrad a kid strong enough to jump the height of a door for reference the average door is 2.032 meters and the highest jump was recorded at 1.651 meters

Conrad can also lift large clumps of snow the height of him and his sister can do the same

so the one-speed feat I was able to find with his umbrella is this instance where he flies from the ground to above the clouds in a short period of time

there's a single power that I think should be added to the cat is fabric manipulation due to his hat being able to stretch and cover his body and just stretch to very long lengths

some equipment additions for the cat should be the weapons that we can see cats A-Z using such as these bows and arrows with boxing gloves attached to the end of it, pop guns, clubs, and an extending hand with a boxing glove attached to the end of it

Grinch Media​

Survived being launched several meters

Stronger than his dog who can withstand being whipped several times

His car was strong enough to bust down a large door

aside from that, his size manipulation should grant him better ap, as well as the size of the monsters in the Paraphernalia Wagon

the grinch was able to do this when the cat thought of him which could mean the cat views the grinch as stronger than him so he should scale to the cat's feats
Swell finds comrade, definitely will upgrade them from their nerfed measly human rating. (Apologize if i didn't notify much here as i was busy with the SpongeBob Verse + Life). But its some good stuff.
I’ll make those into it’s own thread if there aren’t any disagreements here
What do you mean by that? I do agree with your finds (If you're personally making a thread please don't hesitate to notify me) But Movie Cat is certainly not that variable and mostly knowing him is just the Austin Powers Cat messing around/holding back.

What do you mean by that? I do agree with your finds (If you're personally making a thread please don't hesitate to notify me) But Movie Cat is certainly not that variable and mostly knowing him is just the Austin Powers Cat messing around/holding back
That is pretty much to me at least a rough draft for the future thread to get those changes applied

The movie cat should be good maybe the game should be a separate profile but idk much about it also he might have class 1 ls for ripping out that brake from the three person car

That is pretty much to me at least a rough draft for the future thread to get those changes applied
OK, well let me know if something is up too anyways. There was also something that peeved me as well and that is regarding a composite... which then they all of the sudden rejected I suppose but I like to not leave that behind as the extended canon of Cat is actually a rather impressive one.

(Also by writing this all of the sudden gave me some UnderTale Deja Vu for whatever reason).
The movie cat should be good maybe the game should be a separate profile but idk much about it also he might have class 1 ls for ripping out that brake from the three person car
2000 video game Grinch is there on the movie key. Shouldn't be separate as it's based off it.

Cat In The Hat Media​

Conrad can also lift large clumps of snow the height of him and his sister can do the same.
I think you forgot to mention that one. Usually harsh car crashes like that are a swell Wall Level upgrade (I checked that feat in particular again, that might as well be + seeing he was literally left but the wheel and balancing on a tire and he's shown not to many grave damage from sounds rather impressive indeed). While he's sorta back on Street again, I do wish seeing them at a good wall too; another thing has me thinking is that the cars of that universe such as the Grinchs achieved withstanding an astonishing 9-A and Cat's probably shouldn't be too different. So knowing that: How would that factor in the Cat Car Destruction Feat then? I don't know how much it takes to lift that much snow too but I'm curious if by any chance it's higher then a peak human XD.

Last edited:
hmm maybe class 1 lifting strength for the cat in the hat would be epic

maybe 9-A durability would be possible since destroying cars is on that level but the cat's car is far smaller although I'm officially distracted from the cat in the hat for jellystone

hmm maybe class 1 lifting strength for the cat in the hat would be epic
Damn I didn't knew Snow could be that heavy. xD
Maybe 9-A durability would be possible since destroying cars is on that level but the cat's car is far smaller.
Aside differing Haxes, Cats equipment shouldn't be too different though.
Although I'm officially distracted from the cat in the hat for jellystone
Cat In the Hat for Jellystone? Is that like a Yogi Bear crossover?

The snow is the same size as Conrad so it could be and I’ve been smitten with jellystone as of recently I’ll make the thread in my free time and after a couple more calcs related to the snow and the car crash

Last edited:
Ok. I will look forward to it.

Also what would Cat doing this fall on? And he can also put the fish who is on edge regarding Cat, to sleep eventually with a tune.
Appears to be toon force and probably just a good lullaby for the fish prior to this the fish was yelling a lot about how the cat should leave so he would be expending a lot of energy on that so the lullaby calmed him down to the point of having him fall asleep not an ability just a good pianist

greg heffley survived getting crushed by a snowball as big as him, does this mean he has superhuman durability
I know, it's a tad weird; but then again Condex literally leaped to the ******* top door to reach the Fish, But hey at least it's not an avalanche. The ridiculousness of Captain Underpants is also said to be a strong character... And Bone by Jeff Smith shows some notable Toon Force and verse hax (Has anyone heard of this book and I'll be much happier).

I know, it's a tad weird; but then again Condex literally leaped to the ******* top door to reach the Fish, But hey at least it's not an avalanche. The ridiculousness of Captain Underpants is also said to be a strong character... And Bone by Jeff Smith shows some notable Toon Force and verse hax (Has anyone heard of this book and I'll be much happier).
ive seen it but ive never read any

Cat-In-The-Hat-Read-Book-Dr-Seuss-Svg-TD1001215-300x300.png

Bumpo Gumbo. No haste for a Cat, but this... I am curious for the Stats.
So okay I think it's time for me to push the weight of the thread, looking at one of the Docs favorites again (Apparently) "The Grinch Grinches the Cat In the Hat" I found some notable stuff I want to share with whom may concern.

Neko asked if Cats car scales to the Grinch's (Who's astonishingly 9-A from his calculations) Well in spite of sizes... It surpisingly does, here's Grinch literally Twisted Metal ramming at full force Cat's car, only to sustain no damage the same way (Wasn't the first time Grinch was impatiently ramming it to the point of a ruckus actually) And as we recall; Cat's body casually survived the complete destruction which left nothing but the wheel and tire. Very impressive if it was 9-A before, the complete destruction would be an ordeal right lads?

Also something as notable was a readied Cat in a Samurai Jack style dodged several of Grinchs colorful blasts. Now I'm going on a limb here that a quick Google search gives the status of colors traveling THIS FAST (RED apparently being the fastest of the variants and we do see the shimmer of RED there, coupled by the one of the clones taking the form of RED, Almost Orangy but close).

... Holy shit, Cat and Grinch are rather more OP then we thought, and it's weird to find out that Cats littler forms have actual weapons and can probably overwhelm in masses is scary on its own! And Cat should get Social Influencing given his description of being a charming persuasive negotiating type of lad, he did comfort the Fish into eventually participating in his Fun and not only convinced an entire crowd of people but was the one with effort to turn the Grinch into a new leaf. And LS is a must, I didn't know Snow could weigh as much as 1 ton. XD

Back