• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrade to OPM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this and it look like Beefcake may be actually Dragon level and not Demon level and since Beefcake is City level that make no sense that Demon level like Genos\Mosquito Girl\others will be able to surive his attacks,so maybe this calc of Genos should be consider as outilier and downgrade all Demon level's characters to Small City\Large Town level and only Dragon level City\mountain level?

What do you think?

There was an entire special chapter covering how the monster ranking system is very unreliable, I think the whole verse needs to be reevaluated, the chapter even goes as far as saying that hero ranking doesn't represent battle power.

http://*********.com/Manga/Onepunch-Man/Special---One-Shot?id=360596

I believe he's city level because he destroyed a large part of a city by merely waving his arm, that seems fair enough to me. We don't need the hero ranking systems to choose a characters stats if he has feats that justify it.

That doesn't change much, the chapter details quite a bit, it shows that a monster being considered dragon level Doesn't mean it's city level, disaster level and hero ranking doesn't determine how powerful a monster is, there's one monster that recently showed up and is considered demon level yet she's only capable of controling whoever she hits with her whip, the chapter details that there are many things to take into consideration when they rank monsters and not just how much destruction they caused, I don't think all monsters that show up whith a demon level or Dragon level should suddenly be considered city level or higher based on this alone.

Even if Beefcake were a Dragon level, that doesn't negate that Genos has a City level feat as well that Demon levels scale to. The fact that Beefcake has stronger end and casual City level feats as well don't change that.

It's like saying since Suiryu's best destructive feat is Large Town level, City level S-Class is now an outlier. Or since Goku Black's best destructive feat is MCB that Universe level is now an outlier. Except in this case, Beefcake actually has better destructive feats than Genos. So there's no need to downgrade.

The City level feat of Beefcake was calc as higher than Genos's Citiy level feat?

Yes Beefcake's feat is a higher end of City level than Genos's. And when Beefcake tore up large parts of the city with a mere hand wave. Even if Beefcake didn't have better destructive feats than Genos, that wouldn't be the grounds for a downgrade. But Beefcake does have destructive better feats.

Well than i guess this it fine if this compatible the powersacling and not contrast that.

In another issue,can we upgrade Beefacke to Mountain level\at least Mountain level? since now we know he is Dragon level juding by feats he is clearly one of the strongest Dragon level(I think even stronger than Rover) he also the only "normal" monster who didnt explode from Saitama's punch

No. That is too speculative. Beefcake may have high feats, but he doesn't have the powerscaling to suggest he's on Rover's level.

And what does it matter if his body didn't explode? He still got one shot and killed. Even then Overgrown Rover actually downright survived a casual attack from Saitama. So by that logic, Beefcake certainly is not stronger than OR.

Saitama didnt try to kill Rover unlike Beefcake,bad comparison

And i see no reasonable reason why not upgrade him,Gouketsu who rank as Mountain level do this with his shockwave's punch while kinda serious and that was consider by Bakuzan as "big deal".Beefake done this with his hand's shockwave,the difference is enormous

No Dragon level has better feat than Beefcake expact Black Sperm i guess

I'm not saying Rover should get any upgrade cause of surviving the hit. But Beefcake still got one shot, his neck snapped and he was killed. He's not going to get rated as anything just because his body didn't explode after getting one shot. That hypothetical Rover upgrade (while still invalid) is far more logical than what you're proposting.

Gouketsu is 7-A via his high powerscaling and being vastly above other Dragons. Not destructive feats. Which Beefcake has neither that high powerscaling nor 7-A destructive feats.

Anyways. I believe the original topic is concluded. So I'll be closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back