• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrade the participants of the Tournament of Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several characters must be downgrade, as it is completely inconsistent that most of them are now on the universe level, being that at the beginning of the series, Bills defeated everyone without much effort and could only be matched by Goku when he became SSJG, and even so he was holding back.

Goku should have the power Pre SSJG when it is contained and should only be considered to universe level if Goku becomes serious:

Base and SSJ: Large Star level+

SSJ2 and SSJ3: Solar System level

Serious, SSJG, Blue and KK: Universe level

Ultra Instint: Universe level+

Vegeta:

Goku when training with Vegeta does not fight seriously and always is it get at his level, so the power of Vegeta should be:

Base and SSJ: Large Star level+

SSJ2: Solar System level

SSJB: Universal level

Gohan:

Gohan after his training with Piccolo should have just regained his power from the Buu saga, but no more than that since he has gone from being mocked by Krillin to being at the level of the SSJBKK with only training one day. and this not is very credible, their battles against Freezer and Goku should be an outlier.

Base and SSJ: Large Star level

SSJ2 and Ultimate: Solar System level

Piccolo:

He never stopped training, but make it universal seems to me exaggerated, his greatest feat was to overcome Gohan SSJ2 and face Ultimate Gohan, so Solar System level seems the most reasonable.

Krillin:

I agree with his level of Large Star.

Tien Shinhan:

Master Roshi:

17:

I agree with his Universe level, mainly because Toriyama authorized that he be given that power. However holding back it should be at least Large Star+, considering that was superior to Goku SSJ, and when it became Blue became a little more serious, both were contained in that battle.

18:

Large Star level, Possible Solar System level, for having been able to beat Ribrianne.

Ribrianne:

Universal level is too much considering that Vegeta SSJ and Goku Base rivaled her (to Vegeta disgusted him so he did not really fight), and when Goku turned Blue he defeated her literally with a kick.Besides that 17 did not take she seriously during their confrontation. Large Star level would be fair considering that it rivals Goku Base and Vegeta SSJ, Possibly Solar System level in its giant form.

Su Roas

Same case that Ribrianne, 17 was only playing whit she and when he got serious he eliminated it without many problems, it should be comparable to Ribrianne. Likely Large Star level.

Sanka Ku:

Was eliminated by 17 without many problems, it should be comparable to Ribrianne. Likely Large Star level.

Jimeze:

Gohan was not using all his power, Frieza makes it clear that Gohan was holding back to know his level of power. This is confirmed in the battle of Gohan and Frieza when Gohan activates his Ultimate mode making it clear that he had not previously used his true power. Large Star level would be fine being that it gave problems Gohan base.

Maji Kayo:

I agree with his Universe level, considering that Goku utilice Blue to get rid of him and gave Dyspo problems.

Borareta:

He showed nothing and Frieza makes it clear that Gohan was holding back to know his level of power. This is confirmed in the battle of Gohan and Frieza when Gohan activates his final mode making it clear that he had not previously used his true power. Large Star level would be fine being that it gave Gohan base problems.

Ganos:

Frost:

It's comparable Goku SSJ content, but Vegeta serious gave it a beating, so Large Star level.

Magetta:

Comparable to Vegeta SSJ, so Large Star level+.

Cabba:

Comparable to Vegetta SSJ, so Large Star level, likely Solar System level as SSJ2.

Hit

I agree with his Universe level.

Caulifla:

I agree with his Universe level, because Goku being hurt, I do not think he held back.

Kale:

I agree with his Universe level.

Universe 9:

Goku and Vegeta defeated them and were superior to them in SSJ containing , they only became Blue because Bills was pressing them to finish them fast, Bills and Goku called them weaklings, according to Goku Krillin could beat Basil. Bergamo resisting Blue's Kamehameha must be taken as an outlier. So they should be Large Star level.

Obumi:

Large Star level to the be comparable to Gohan base.

Napapa

Large Star level for stopping an attack by Basil.

Toppo, Jiren and Dyspo:

I agree with his levels.

Cocotte:

Large Star level, Possible Solar System level, being comparable to 18.

"Several characters must be downgrade, as it is completely inconsistent that most of them are now on the universe level, being that at the beginning of the series, Bills defeated everyone without much effort and could only be matched by Goku when he became SSJG, and even so he was holding back."

That is not any sort of argument.

Several characters must be downgrade, as it is completely inconsistent that most of them are now on the universe level, being that at the beginning of the series, Bills defeated everyone without much effort and could only be matched by Goku when he became SSJG, and even so he was holding back.

You mean, back when they were all fodders and nowhere near their current level?

This is not an argument at all.

Why do you have only SSG and SSB as universal? It was already agreed that Goku absorbed his SSG into base. Also, Is this against the discussion rules?

@Bluetrekking

Do you mean this one:

"Please do not create new discussion threads complaining about the Dragon Ball Super characters being upgraded to 3-A based on Base Goku's revision, as the topic has been discussed to exhaustion at this point and every thread tends to be a repeat of the last one. The characters who became Universal have demonstrated legitimate scaling to be upgraded, while the characters who didn't have not. Failure to adhere to this rule will result in the thread being locked."

This is an argument from ignorance, as Goku already absorbed the power of SSG boost in his base form.

Also, this has been discussed many many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back