• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrade Mitsuki To Low1A

Hello , As you know, Mitsuki is a special character in instant death.
And In the Celestial Foundation world, it was part of Mitsuki's dream.

Mitsuki receives her power from three high level gods, Lu, Alexia, and UEG.

Mitsuki receives the gods from the gods and transcends them.

Mitsuki is also listed in Light novel that he is an "exception"

This tier can be divided in "layers." For example, a character who sees some dimensioned world as fictional would be considered to be at the "baseline" of this tier. A character who sees that entity as fiction, then, would be a single level above baseline, and so on and so forth. A character who stands infinitely-many layers above the baseline is to receive a "+" modifier next to their tier.
From Ultima's words, R>F entity or character to get a above baseline.

Mitsuki did R>F on the characters in Celestial Foundation. It's all just the game and the characters in the game, including own avatar

From Q&A Author :
ミツキの夢は局所的なものですので、全体には影響を及ぼしません。

Mitsuki's dream effect is localized and does not impact the entire world

According to the author Fujitaka, Mitsuki's dreams were unable to affect the world.

Mitsuki should be
Low1-C
Because Mitsuki's dream cannot affect the Ultimate Ensemble, but it does affect Celestial foundation

And low1A because
His dreams were an exception to this. Ensemble World And his dream was to see the people of the Celestial Foundation. is just a character in the game and the Celestial World Foundation is just a game and its avatar is just an avatar in the game. That includes Cosmologically leveled Supreme Gods. Just a character in the game

Mitsuki
Outerverse level (The entire Celestial Foundation is just a dream of Mitsuki[54][55][56], and a dream he can control at will, such as being able to rewind all of its events as if they never happened[57][58]. This relationship extends all the way to UEG, as everything she did was also reverted, implying that she is also bound to his dreamworld[59]. Mitsuki is one of the exceptions of the Ultimate Ensemble World[60], with his power being able to work across all worlds of the Ensemble[61]. Even Kyuuzaburou's sword, which is also exception of the Ultimate Ensemble World that is able to cut even Supreme Gods, is still nothing more than part of Mitsuki's imagination[62]. His nature was analogously compared to that of between a real player and a game[63])

New
Low Outerverse level (The entire Celestial Foundation is just a dream of Mitsuki[54][55][56], and a dream he can control at will, such as being able to rewind all of its events as if they never happened[57][58]. This relationship extends all the way to UEG, as everything she did was also reverted, implying that she is also bound to his dreamworld[59]. Mitsuki is one of the exceptions of the Ultimate Ensemble World[60], with his power being able to work across all worlds of the Ensemble[61]. Even Kyuuzaburou's sword, which is also exception of the Ultimate Ensemble World that is able to cut even Supreme Gods, is still nothing more than part of Mitsuki's imagination[62]. His nature was analogously compared to that of between a real player and a game[63])

Therefore, Mitsuki should level like a high level god, low 1A above baseline.
And Yogiri Takatou

Agree : @Dark_Soul20189 @DarkDragonMedeus @Robo432343
@Everything12
@Behemoth98
@Grabbing_dragon
@LephyrTheRevanchist @Elizhaa

Disagree :

Neutral : @Ren1999(waiting for support)

Last edited:
I'm a bit confused over why this is Low 1-A and not flat-out 1-A, given that it's describing an R>F relationship (seeing stuff as part of their imagination/dreams) even per the OP. The only way I can see it being lesser is if it isn't R>F and is instead some kind of subjective reality, which doesn't seem likely.

Because seeing stuff as part of their imagination/dreams It doesn't make a bigger impact than cosmology like. UE is the largest universe. (character in celestial Foundation Just a character in the game ) It did not create a dimensional difference, but rather created a higher baseline, and since no one could surpass the Ultimate Ensemble, it was only an exception.
And Mitsuki should be leveled down to a level that only affects Supreme God from dream and Resetting the World (unless the Avatar is a character in Mitsuki's dream game). did not create an impact beyond Celestial Foundation)
I'm a bit confused over why this is Low 1-A and not flat-out 1-A, given that it's describing an R>F relationship (seeing stuff as part of their imagination/dreams) even per the OP. The only way I can see it being lesser is if it isn't R>F and is instead some kind of subjective reality, which doesn't seem likely.

It isn't R>F, it's just subjective reality.

Because seeing stuff as part of their imagination/dreams It doesn't make a bigger impact than cosmology like. UE is the largest universe. (character in celestial Foundation Just a character in the game ) It did not create a dimensional difference, but rather created a higher baseline, and since no one could surpass the Ultimate Ensemble, it was only an exception.
And Mitsuki should be leveled down to a level that only affects Supreme God from dream and Resetting the World (unless the Avatar is a character in Mitsuki's dream game). did not create an impact beyond Celestial Foundation)
the question i was thinking about is answered so i agree to the thread also if am seeing this correct is yogiri,ID gon be low 1A in the new tier system

Help me to understand, isn’t below 1-A supposed to be quantitative? How is limited R>F getting Low 1-A?

Unless I have something wrong?
You can't imagine the number of antifeat. Mitsuki gained his supposed "R>F" thanks to the additive power of UEG (10), Luu (10), Alexia (90) making him effectively "110" in terms of power compared to them, therefore being stronger than them.

Back