• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrade for the creation trio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I'm pissed at the pokewank on these forums. Arceus multiversal? Are you serious? The creation trio is multiversal...
For real? One word. Wanked.

In pokemon canon. Do we ever see arceus warp the universe and multiverse in the blink of an eye? In the canon, do we see dialga pause time on a worldwide scale or beyond? In the canon do we see palkia rip apart the universe or world? In canon do we see giritina going beyond the universe with his distortion world?
In canon do we see them do any of those things?

2 words: hell no

Go ahead mods shout at me but until you show proofvim not excepting arceus or any other pokemon beyond multiversal or even universal, just because they created the universe doesn't mean they are multiversal. There's no evidence of them being multiversal. And there is no evidence of them being above anything but planet level.

Attack Potency: Multiverse level (Its birth made time begin to flow. Is a good amount stronger than Darkrai, even with Palkia fighting it and drawing its attention. Aided in the creation of the multiverse, which contains an untold number of universes. For instance, certain universe's versions of the Kalos region contain a Reflection Cave. The mirrors in this cave each lead to other universes, each with their own versions of Reflection Cave with more mirrors leading to more universes, and so on. Equal to Palkia)

Attack Potency: Multiverse level (Even when weakened by Dialga and having most of its power and focus on him, is still a good amount stronger than Darkrai. The latter is also scared of him. Aided in the creation of the multiverse, which contains an untold number of universes. For instance, certain universe's versions of the Kalos region contain a Reflection Cave. The mirrors in this cave each lead to other universes, each with their own versions of Reflection Cave with more mirrors leading to more universes, and so on. Also directly stated to be a creator of parallel universes in the games)

Attack Potency: Multiverse level (Roughly on par with the sealed versions of Palkia and Dialga. In fact, has been portrayed on occasion to be superior to one of them, sometimes even together, and sometimes even by a sizable amount. Aided in at least part of the creation of the Pokémon multiverse in some unknown manner. Also repeatedly stated and shown to be equal to unsealed Dialga and Palkia)

I predict that I or someone else with a similar amount of common sense and lack of bias will be able to downgrade them in the future, but not for this "reasons" and not with that attitude.

You're mostly not saying why their feats are wrong, just how they lack certain feats you yourself bring up, which is ridiculously unprofessional. A better way to talk about this would be to quote our claims about them and go over why you disagree with them, each at a time and with reasons and all.

I predict that I or someone else with a similar amount of common sense and lack of bias will be able to downgrade them in the future, but not for this "reasons" and not with that attitude.

You're mostly not saying why their feats are wrong, just how they lack certain feats you yourself bring up, which is ridiculously unprofessional. A better way to talk about this would be to quote our claims about them and go over why you disagree with them, each at a time and with reasons and all.
So what? I'm talking about the canon timeline.

I'm not using composite. I want canon stats, the canon timeline does not include the games i dont think.

I'm no Pokemon expert, but this OP is just horrendous. It's just "It's wanked because I said so" attitude which is a not a good way to have any approval at all but a good way to get kicked.

But anyway, they are Multiversal because Pokemon consists of many many timelines that the Creation trio very much have created. But someone like Cal or Kukui might have better details.

do we see goku destroy an universe? Do we see naruto destroy a moon? Do we see superman destroy a solar system? No and yet they are this level due to statements and supporting feats.

A quick glance at their profiles show everything you need to see, so this is a obvious troll or you just neglected actually sesrching the reasoning.
1. Goku can destroy a universe because he shook the world of void.
2. I don't watch naruto.
3. I want canon sources, not from the game because that isn't canon with each new game.

I'm no Pokemon expert, but this OP is just horrendous. It's just "It's wanked because I said so" attitude which is a not a good way to have any approval at all but a good way to get kicked.

But anyway, they are Multiversal because Pokemon consists of many many timelines that the Creation trio very much have created. But someone like Cal or Kukui might have better details.
First off. Those timelines have been natural occurring within the games, not created.
2nd we've never seen the creation trio do or stated to be able to create timelines. And 3rd, through canon. There is nothing proving they are above universal.

I want canon stats, the canon timeline does not include the games i dont think.
Oh cool, look no further to the mirror cave, a bit of an AP downgrade, but it tells you that there are more universes. Also, your naturally occurring argument is utter idiocy, it is explicitly stated that the Creation Trio created EVERYTHING in the pokemon world.

So what? I'm talking about the canon timeline.
Well, going to the Pokémon page we have it seems that all profiles are composite, so while a joke and super wanked, this would mean that the profiles aren't wrong. Our standards for the wiki are mostly far higher than this sh*t tho, in legit any other verse minus Looney Tunes this doesn't happen.

Last edited:
Well in USUM, which has a statement of countless parallel worlds connected through Ultra Space, Giratina transports a Cyrus from a Universe where he succeeded to your Player's world. Which shows that the Creation Trio's influence of Space and Time is not limited to a single Universe and does extend to other Universes.

2nd we've never seen the creation trio do or stated to be able to create timelines.
Palkia is stated in its game to be a creator of parallel dimensions tho, others here kinda wank this into it having made all universes there are at once and not, you know, only some unknown number of them, some at a time or all at once (it doesn't matter), but that's another matter.

Palkia is stated in its game to be a creator of parallel dimensions tho, others here kinda wank this into it having made all universes there are at once and not, you know, only some unknown number of them, some at a time or all at once (it doesn't matter), but that's another matter.
Then do we see those dimensions anywhere?

Technically off of sheer size due to being omnipresent they would be those tier via size alone due to them being time and space

Well in USUM, which has a statement of countless parallel worlds connected through Ultra Space, Giratina transports a Cyrus from a Universe where he succeeded to your Player's world. Which shows that the Creation Trio's influence of Space and Time is not limited to a single Universe and does extend to other Universes.
There's no proof ultra space came from arceus or any of the creation trio.

No, it isn’t. You made a thread on this already before and was massively disagreed with for several reasons.

Either way, don’t actually entertain this thread people. Sounds like it’s nothing more than a troll or someone salty over the verse’s ratings to be blunt.

Close this.

No, it isn’t. You made a thread on this already before and was massively disagreed with for several reasons.

Either way, don’t actually entertain this thread people. Sounds like it’s nothing more than a troll or someone salty over the verse’s ratings to be blunt.

Close this.
I'm not a troll, and days the guy with a kukui profile pic.

That's not an argument at all. Saying someone is wrong because they have a picture from a franchise they like is an incredibly stupid and fallacious course of actions. Please close this. The OP is clearly not willing to listen.

There's no proof ultra space came from arceus or any of the creation trio.
You know continually saying “no proof” is not an argument right? Much better arguments against the ratings were made before and were all debunked, this right here is just pure denial.

We have the ratings the way they are for the given reasons and we have given them to you. Not all our fault that your seemingly choosing to ignore them and complain.
Says

And what does that have to do with anything here?

Until its stated ultra space came from creation trio, I'm not changing my opinion.
Okay? Why would we care about what you personally don’t take? It doesn’t matter what you individually think, because an argument from pure deniability and nothing else isn’t flying here.

This thread is meaningless. Someone close please.

This guy is definitely a troll, no one would make such stupid arguments, call it wank, keep saying no proof, call the mods to yell at them, contradict themselves and then start talking about PFP out of nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back