• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrade for Hulk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked Hulk's profile and it seems a little overestimated

Hulk (Marvel Comics)

I have make a lot of search but couldn't find a a safe feat for that claim, only could found at probably Hulk's most famous feat was ...

he's planetary+ as world breaker.. but hate to burst Hulk's Fans bubble, everyone, but What you're showing doesn't even get close to Solar System.

How is he even supposed to bust it? Thunderclap? He'll break his arms over and over again trying.

I will scale

Jupiter and earth:

Sun and Jupiter

Solar System

Considering WB dies in the planet destruction.. Calling him star level is not right, putting him in Solar System scale, even in his high tier versions, is overestimation at its finest.

This will be a downgrade for his Attack Potency and Durability.

Hulk is Solar System via scaling to Thor, not via a feat.

Beside, AP =/= Being able to destroy something. You just need to have the energy required.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Beside, AP =/= Being able to destroy something. You just need to have the energy required.
Have a scan saying Hulk have enough energy to destroy a Solar System?

Hulk is dwarf star/multiplanet by himself, he has nothing from himself that gives him 4-B, however 4-B rating is included as a possibility based on "consistent" showings against characters on that level.

and I say "consistent" because for every high end showing you can find for him you're sure to find 5 more that are nowhere near close to that.

If anything I would suggest changing "likely" to "possibly" 4-B

Apex PredatorX said:
Have a scan saying Hulk have enough energy to destroy a Solar System?

Do you not understand what scaling means?

"Via scaling to Thor"
As in, Hulk shouldn't be Thousands of times weaker than Thor at his peak. Who has shown feats on this level.
That sounds a little vague to me.

Spiderman has faced Thor, then Spiderman is Solar System Level.

and Hulk shouldn't be thousands of times weaker than Thor at his peak.

Remeber World Breaker Hulk died in a Planet Explosion.

While Thor once tanked a Planet Buster Misile.

Marvel is extremely inconsistent, and we can only scale in cases where it is relatively consistent.

It would be absolutely absurd to scale Spiderman to Thor, as Spiderman is regularly depicted as far below his level, while Hulk is generally depicted as on the same level.

Just because Hulk and Thor have died to Planetbusters doesn't mean they're not stronger; again, Marvel is inconsistent, and we are judging them based on their best, yet still consistent feats.

Apex PredatorX said:
Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Hulks SS level feat comes from him fightning and either stalemating or beating base thor on numerous instances
Plantery as WWB? he's casually drawf star level causally via this calc http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/hulk-red-she-hulk-clash.17858/ which increases to ss when he gets enraged to a certain degree

were? from what i've read that never happened
He died on that explosion.
until i see a scan, i'm completly ignoring that....

Promestein said:
Marvel is extremely inconsistent, and we can only scale in cases where it is relatively consistent.
Just because Hulk and Thor have died to Planetbusters doesn't mean they're not stronger; again, Marvel is inconsistent, and we are judging them based on their best, yet still consistent feats.
Thor never died on a Planet Buster..

While WB Hulk did.

Also it is consistent then Dwarf Star for his Durability seems right to me.

For AP.... same calc stated it half of the force belongs to a super enreged World Breaker Hulk then Dwarf Star will be right.

Apex PredatorX said:

While WB Hulk did.
That doesn't mean they're not comparable when, for the most part, they're comparable and have many ties against each other.

Apex PredatorX said:
Promestein said:
While WB Hulk did.

Also it is consistent then Dwarf Star for his Durability seems right to me.

For AP.... same calc stated it half of the force belongs to a super enreged World Breaker Hulk then Dwarf Star will be right.

1.sooooo

2. Lie again.....because at the end of the WWH story line which is after the the WBH small arc hulk is seen alive and kicking ass as the new leader of Sakaar

Promestein said:
That doesn't mean they're not comparable when, for the most part, they're comparable and have many ties against each other.
from what I know Thor has win majority of times...

Also many characters has Ties with Thor... Hercules but he is not Solar System, he is Dawrf Star??

@Apex PredatorX

By that train of logic, Superman would be Building level for having trouble while fighting dinosaurs and struggling to build a three mile trench through bedrock when he previously flew straight through planets and tugged around robots larger than our sun.

When has hulk ever died to a planet buster in the canon 616 continuity, please post me some scans of hulk actually dying to a plant buster from the main 616 universe.

Also Thor has stated multiple times that hulk is stronger than him, even stating he could never beat him truly.

I could also post a scan of hulk from the heart of the monster where hulk states to everyone he held back in every fight he's ever been in.

To back up that statement, amadeus cho(one of marvels smartest beings) has stated twice that hulk calculates every punch he throws in order to make sure no innocent person gets affected by his attacks, even showing in one issue(his first fight with his son skaar) how he gamma clapped enough enough sand to prevent a building full of people from being crushed inside a falling building.

Your so wrong on many levels, i doubt you actually read a marvel comic at all....
Of course he survive it! of course he can destroy a star with a punch! ..he is alive!.. you're not proving nothing.

Grudgeman1706 said:
When has hulk ever died to a planet buster in the canon 616 continuity, please post me some scans of hulk actually dying to a plant buster from the main 616 universe.
Also Thor has stated multiple times that hulk is stronger than him, even stating he could never beat him truly.

I could also post a scan of hulk from the heart of the monster where hulk states to everyone he held back in every fight he's ever been in.
He was holding back to not destroy the planet.... I know that, but never hear same Hulk say he was holding back to not destroy a Star??....Solar System??

Also hulk never died in the collision between red she hulk. He was the only reason that everyone came back actually form death. He wished that everything would return to normal everytime he die story's something thanks to the wishing well.He was perfectly fine after the collision and the destruction of the (weaken) dark dimension which killed umar,dr strange, amped up fin fang room etc. you have still provided nothing to downgrade hulk.

.........wow, i've proven you wrong on multiple instances and you come back with this? ......
Is funny cos you only say things.... without show nothing. :V

Apex PredatorX said:
Grudgeman1706 said:

He was holding back to not destroy the planet.... I know that, but never hear same Hulk say he was holding back to not destroy a Star??....Solar System??

I can't even understand what your saying at all....

Grudgeman1706 said:
Also hulk never died in the collision between red she hulk. He was the only reason that everyone came back actually form death. He wished that everything would return to normal everytime he die story's something thanks to the wishing well.He was perfectly fine after the collision and the destruction of the (weaken) dark dimension which killed umar,dr strange, amped up fin fang room etc. you have still provided nothing to downgrade hulk.
Have a Scan of it?

Apex PredatorX said:
.........wow, i've proven you wrong on multiple instances and you come back with this? ......
Is funny cos you only say things.... without show nothing. :V

i don't have to, it's common knowledge that hulk never died in that explsoin and that he stalemated and even beat thor on multiple instances (which warrants a ss raiting) and the fact that thor himslef stated that hulk can beat him

but i guess some people don't have common knowledge at all....

Have a Scan of it?

I have the scan where umar says the reason everyone's alive again, was because of the hulk. However if you want the full details you will have to read the entire heart of the monster series(which I Reccomend you do) otherwise your going to have to wait for me to grab the scans of each scene.

i don't have to, it's common knowledge that hulk never died in that explsoin and that he stalemated and even beat thor on multiple instances (which warrants a ss raiting) and the fact that thor himslef stated that hulk can beat him

If you want to proof something, a Pic is better than any words, also Not everyone have to be a Hulk Fanboy .... saying that, the common knowledge you mentioned before is not something obligatory to know for everyone.

Grudgeman1706 said:
I have the scan where umar says the reason everyone's alive again, was because of the hulk. However if you want the full details you will have to read the entire heart of the monster series(which I Reccomend you do) otherwise your going to have to wait for me to grab the scans of each scene.
Nice!... sounds like a good story btw, but is possible that maybe a Hulk Fanboy close this thread so is better you to send me the scans to my Profile's Wall.

Apex PredatorX said:

If you want to proof something, a Pic is better than any words, also Not everyone have to be a Hulk Fanboy .... saying that, the common knowledge you mentioned before is not something obligatory to know for everyone.
1.Please work on your grammer i can't understand what your saying...

2. So, you called my a hulk fanboy..........i can't even...

Apex PredatorX said:
Grudgeman1706 said:
Nice!... sounds like a good story btw, but is possible that maybe a Hulk Fanboy close this thread so is better you to send me the scans to my Profile's Wall.

I would like for you to stop calling me a fanboy, i have not shown any traits of a fanboy at all and it's annoying me.....alsoit may get you blocked...

Both of you should stop quoting each other and knock it off.

No matter who starts it, continuing it never ends well.

Seriously though, Apex, this isn't going to go through. Hulk has consistently shown power well above 5-A by clashing with those who've exhibited such power. I'm going to close this down since you refuse to listen to numerous staff members and our rulings on the issue while antagonizing others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back