• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dovahkiin vs Alucard (Castlevania)

So Dragonborn is now upgraded, let's put him through the paces.

Speed is equalised, both are low 2-C (Dovahkiin is End Game). Standard Battle Assumptions otherwise.

Dovahkiin - 0

Alucard - 0

Inconclusive - 0

Someone is already doing that atm, I don't think it's a stomp tbh. If people can elaborate on why exactly it's a stomp then fair enough. We can just swap it over to Soma instead.

Even if you use Alucard or Dracula, it will end up the same with Dovahkiin send both them to Soul Cairn or any place in Oblivion.

Again, BEND WILL FTW!!

Doesn't Alucard resist Mind Manip? Regardless we're gonna need to freeze this cause it looks like tier 2 matches are off the table atm. >_>

Consider my Bend Will argument is minor one, but in lore it can manipulate materials and spirits (time spirits as dragons) to be exact. I would rank Bend Will around 2-C level mind control due to the fact that Miraak can easily control you working for his shrine even after you killing the 2-C Alduin.

If LDB sends Alucard to Oblivion, it is game over.

Bump, looks like we can continue with tier 2 Elder Scrolls matches it seems. So from what I see Alucard can resist a lot of Dovahkiin's hax, what about BFR? How quickly and applicable can it be used? (Been ages since I last looked at or played Skyrim.)

BFR is probably refers to Mora's Grasp perk from the Black Book. It freezes the target between Oblivion and Tamriel. As one of Mora's talents, it can be activated without preparation time, afaik.

Stillwinston said:
Bump, looks like we can continue with tier 2 Elder Scrolls matches it seems. So from what I see Alucard can resist a lot of Dovahkiin's hax, what about BFR? How quickly and applicable can it be used? (Been ages since I last looked at or played Skyrim.)
He teleports Alucard to Apocrypha for Herma-Mora to hoboshank him. It is an out of the game ability that referred to have been done by many noob Mages at making deals with the Daedra. Good luck with getting out of Oblivion once you are in the realm of 1-C beings

If Alucard realized that it's an unwilling telportation and than Alucard could teleport before he gets teleported to Apocrypha for Herma-Mora.

Back