• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doubts about kinetic energy feats.

1.A character throws a gold sphere at high speed with both arms, resulting in a kinetic energy of 10 Megatons.

• Should I divide the result by 2 to know how many AP he can exert with only one arm?

2.A character jumps into space, resulting in a kinetic energy of 900 Kilotons.

• Should I divide the result by 2 to find out how many AP he can exert with one leg?

I don't think you have to divide it by 2 for either of these. Pretty sure you just divide by 2 if there's two people performing the feat but they're both being performed by one person so it should be fine.

I don't think you have to divide it by 2 for either of these. Pretty sure you just divide by 2 if there's two people performing the feat but they're both being performed by one person so it should be fine.
But his Attack Potency with one arm/leg would not be considered half of the KE feats, as these were performed with the 2 limbs.

There's no need to divide the values unless the setting/character purposely makes it clear that they only can do half as much when using a single limb. I don't think there's such an even split in real life or most fiction.

If you really want to know/want to use Feat KE only with one pair of limbs, my answer is "Yes"

But if you want to enter this Feat into the Attack Potency/Tiering System, then you have to take the highest result of KE without dividing by 2, because literally 2 limbs of a pair still includes Energy from itself, not done by 2 people who are not energy from himself

There's no need to divide the values unless the setting/character purposely makes it clear that they only can do half as much when using a single limb. I don't think there's such an even split in real life or most fiction.
Pretty much this.

Back