• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dot Barrett and the Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight (Dot vs Bakugo)

Now that Mashle has more than one profile, I can finally do this match. Connections are
•Two hot heads that yell a lot yet are actually pretty smart
• Both use explosions as their main form of offense

Terms of the fight
•Speed is equalized
•Dot can enter his Ira Kruez state
•Bakugo can use his Howitzer Impact's if they can't be restricted

Dot's Begining of series to Magia Lupus Arc AP = 6.2 Kilotons in base, 31 Kilotons with Explomb-bomb, Varies with Ira Kruez (should generally be higher)
Bakugo's Final Act Saga AP = Upscaling from 5.8 Kilotons(?), higher than 66.57 Kilotons with Howitzer Impact, higher with clusters

Dot Barrett: 1 (LIFE_OF_KING)

Katsuki Bakugo: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Bakugo can use his Howitzer Impact's if they can't be restricted
In this particular key they can’t since it’s not a tier change.
Bakugo's AP = Upscaling from 5.8 Kilotons(?), 66.57 Kilotons with Howitzer Impact
His Howitzer is higher than 66.57 in this key since he’s gotten stronger over some months. He also has Cluster in this key which is stronger than his Howitzer Impact’s and is a large speed amp as well.

Following, getting kinda invested in this one, seems fairly even.

In this particular key they can’t since it’s not a tier change.
Ah, just making sure since it said "+"
His Howitzer is higher than 66.57 in this key since he’s gotten stronger over some months. He also has Cluster in this key which is stronger than his Howitzer Impact’s and is a large speed amp as well.
I'll go change it then, thanks for the heads up.
Following, getting kinda invested in this one, seems fairly even.
Yeah, they have a lot of parallels to each other

Bakugo advantage here is Howitzer Impact and Clusters. LS, range, stamina, AP and skill are all the advantages of Dot, and unlike Baku's Howitzer and Clusters, Dot has a transformation (Ira Kreuz) that lasts for several attacks, being able to create over 100 explosion projectiles at once

What can Baku do here?

Bakugo advantage here is Howitzer Impact and Clusters. LS, range, stamina, AP and skill are all the advantages of Dot, and unlike Baku's Howitzer and Clusters, Dot has a transformation (Ira Kreuz) that lasts for several attacks, being able to create over 100 explosion projectiles at once

What can Baku do here?
LS is mostly irrelevant considering how they both fight

Bakugo has hundreds of meters range in this key from his fight with the Serpenters, Kilometers range with Howitzer. Only thing he needs to do is get closer for Cluster range since they’re condensed.

Stamina true though Bakugo can take a ton of punishment as well, just not as much.

AP absolutely no, Bakugo is way stronger with Howitzer and Cluster to the point he one shots Dot, something I just realized

Skill no comment cause idk but probably

Cluster is just his normal explosions but better, he can spam them from the start of the fight if he wants. They also increase his speed more than his normal explosions so he can dodge attacks and get to Dot way better than Dot can get to him.

And speaking of dodging Bakugo seems VASTLY more acrobatic than Dot with Blast Rush Turbo propelling him around the field, and even if Dot can do the same, he doesn’t seem to do it nearly to the extent Bakugo can. He would be flying through the air avoiding many of Dot’s attacks it not all of them and with Cluster he can surpass Dot’s reaction. He’ll be raining explosions down on him for the whole fight and dodging Dot’s explosions at the same time.

Bakugo is also constantly growing stronger as he sweats more, and since Dot uses explosions as well, Bakugo is going to sweat a lot and start making larger explosions that will overwhelm basically any attack Dot sends his way except the Explomb-bomb, which he likely just won’t get hit by with his speed and acrobatics. Even if he uses the 100 Explosions, a large enough blast or even just responding with Howitzer Impact will destroy them all.

Ira Kreuz doesn’t increase durability or speed just AP and I doubt he’ll even get to use it if Bakugo hits him with Cluster since it’ll one shot by Wiki Standards (Over 10x his durability)

Honestly it’s more one sided than I thought taking Cluster into account, I thought Dot’s durability was higher. If Bakugo starts with Cluster he one shots very badly and there’s not much Dot can do about it. And Cluster is literally just his normal explosions but better, fully spammable. Explomb-Bomb takes set up and time that Bakugo will just ignore with his flight and spam, and he’s tough enough to take attacks comparable to himself all day, especially explosions as he’s resistant to them.

Not a stomp since Bakugo has to get close for Cluster to hit (in this key), but he definitely has a FAR easier time winning than Dot does. Getting constantly stronger through the fight and his other tools (Grenadier Bracers, Grenades, Stun Grenade), make this fight really easy as long as he gets to Dot and destroys or dodges his attacks.

LS is mostly irrelevant considering how they both fight
Dot tries to get his opponent physically and then attacks him, so it's not irrelevant
Bakugo has hundreds of meters range in this key from his fight with the Serpenters, Kilometers range with Howitzer. Only thing he needs to do is get closer for Cluster range since they’re condensed.
I just watched the fight and honestly didn't see anything close to hundreds of meters, it only looked like tens of meters or something, but the point about Howitzer is fair. It is worth noting that a single explosion from Dot could go through a tournament arena and part of the Easton school, which was bigger than a giant over 300 meters
AP absolutely no, Bakugo is way stronger with Howitzer and Cluster to the point he one shots Dot, something I just realized
Yeah sure, but I'm talking about base AP
Cluster is just his normal explosions but better, he can spam them from the start of the fight if he wants
I need scans for this.
And speaking of dodging Bakugo seems VASTLY more acrobatic than Dot with Blast Rush Turbo propelling him around the field, and even if Dot can do the same, he doesn’t seem to do it nearly to the extent Bakugo can. He would be flying through the air avoiding many of Dot’s attacks it not all of them and with Cluster he can surpass Dot’s reaction. He’ll be raining explosions down on him for the whole fight and dodging Dot’s explosions at the same time.
Bakugou is much more acrobatic, that's a fact. But I doubt very much that he is capable to dodge 100 explosion projectiles that are being thrown at him at once (Is Dot's first move if he active Ira Kreuz) with each one having the power far above Baku's durability. And even if Bakugou overcomes Dot's reactions with some crazy amplifier (which I doubt he will have time to activate) he would need to be careful with Ira Kreuz's aura, which is capable of destroying enemy attacks that scale above 31 kilotons
Bakugo is also constantly growing stronger as he sweats more, and since Dot uses explosions as well, Bakugo is going to sweat a lot and start making larger explosions that will overwhelm basically any attack Dot sends his way except the Explomb-bomb
Dot gets stronger the more he gets emotional (That well, it happens a lot when he fights, starts talking about guts and starts to lose), as you can see in his profile. Even when he was pierced by metal spikes dozens of times and corroded by acid, being physically tortured to the point where people said he would never get up again, by using Ira Kreuz's amplifier he managed to use an attack strong enough to be equal to his normal one despite his massive wounds. And considering that Bakugou here will be far from torturing Dot so massively, I highly doubt that Ira Kreuz's amplifier won't be useful.

And I also doubt that this evolution of Bakugou through sweat is that massive tbh. I would like to see an example
Even if he uses the 100 Explosions, a large enough blast or even just responding with Howitzer Impact will destroy them all.
I don't think this would be possible thanks to the inverse square law. And as far as I can see, Bakugou uses Howitzer as a "final attack

Last edited:
Back