• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So unless you have a proof that she is forced to go or even goes in the Glamour World in character, we go by what she has shown so far.

She has the range advantage.

Epsilon R said:
So unless you have a proof that she is forced to go or even goes in the Glamour World in character, we go by what she has shown so far.
She has to what??
You need to prove that in a fight she would decide to leave them there instead of join them to kill them like the Elf Dorothy tried to do. She isnt cleaning up rubble, she is trying ti fight them and unless if in character she would decide to just put them in dream world, then no I dont have anything to prove, you do.

She has to get into their range which I have shown to be above anything Dorothy has shown. And again it wont work on Amalda.

She had the range advantage.

Lol. So you're saying that just because Elf Dorothy did join them, Dorothy would too? AFAIK, they're 2 different characters with 2 different strategies and personalities. Unless we have proof that she goes with then in character, we don't assume that she would since 1- No evidence and 2- It's not like she is forced to do so.

And do you have a proof that her aura has the same range? If not, Dorothy thinks and BFR. And can you give full scans instead of single panels?

Epsilon R said:
Lol. So you're saying that just because Elf Dorothy did join them, Dorothy would too? AFAIK, they're 2 different characters with 2 different strategies and personalities. Unless we have proof that she goes with then in character, we don't assume that she would since 1- No evidence and 2- It's not like she is forced to do so.
And do you have a proof that her aura has the same range? If not, Dorothy thinks and BFR.
1/ you need to prove that she would simply BFR in a fight no me prove that she would not.

2/ the BFR wont works on Amalda anyway due to her power null. Also regardless for her to think she has to get into range and right now she is outranged, she owuld just get blasted by either.

1/ You need to prove that she would go with them, not me to prove she wouldn't. Besides my reasoning is far more reliable than "Elf Dorothy did so will Dorothy" which is assuming they both are the same person

2/ Give a Scan of how her powernull works

Epsilon R said:
1/ You need to prove that she would go with them, not me to prove she wouldn't. Besides my reasoning is far more reliable than "Elf Dorothy did so will Dorothy" which is assuming they both are the same person
2/ Give a Scan of how her powernull works
1/She is trying too fight them not BFR them, they are not rubble. I am not saying they are the sam person.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/574962376219164684/655934052100079637/unknown.png

that is her negating his attack.

Her power null seems to work on offensive attacks. Dorothy's BFR is considered as non-offensive so it'll work.

Anyways, I will go to sleep now.

Epsilon R said:
Her power null seems to work on offensive attacks. Dorothy's BFR is considered as non-offensive so it'll work.

Anyways, I will go to sleep now.
That isnot how it works it works on anything she deems uncomfortable to her, BFRing counts on that. And BFR is offensive anyway.

Fate =/= conceptual so you cant equalise it anyway.

Also rouge did not use it until when she was already BFRed while Amalda's is passive. Rouge has to be aware of the attack in the first.

Like I said the best she has is sharing the spot as she won't get to BFR due to being outranged anyway.

And it only activates to save her from death. BFR is not death so it did not activate. And fate manip is not power null. You are also forgetting that it is about what Amalda deems as uncomfortable.

It doesn't only activate to save her from death but that'll start another topic so think whatever you want.

Either way it won't work on conceptual power null. I think Amalda stomps this like I said. Akira beats via outranging. And her fate manip is not power null regardless so you can even equate it does not get rid of anything it just fates them out of harm's way.

Hmm, with Amalda I think it fair to argue inconclusive. Sine with Dorothy, we've only had one battle with her and that's a battle was someone else in control of her body we don't really know how she fights. What we can argue however is that Dorothy will start a battle with BFR since that's how she gets access to the rest of her powers. Whether or not she pursues is unknown. And with that, Dorothy's win con is BFR while Am alada has her conceptual manipulation durability neg and aura, though the latter I'm unsure of how helpful it is in a battle.

Also, where exactly does it say: the mind and souls of angels reside in an "indestructible" heart, outside forces are not able to affect it. I read the manga myself and think I might've missed that page while reading.

Oh and Akira kinda just loses, lower AP with no hax to help him out even at his strongest really makes the match a stomp in Dorothy's favor, especially since she has Danmaku on her side.

Duedate8898 said:
Oh and Akira kinda just loses, lower AP with no hax to help him out even at his strongest really makes the match a stomp in Dorothy's favor, especially since she has Danmaku on her side.
As for Amalda I really dont think the BFR would affect her through her conceptual defense.

His AP is only lower in his second form and not by much, his third form makes him much much stronger by an unknown amount. He has low-mmid regen she cant put him down in any way. He has intangibility with shadows and he has paralysis with shadows.

Also Danmaku gets countered via wind shields.

SpookyShadow said:
Low-Mid can be bypassed. And Dorothy can manipulate laws in her world.
Low-Mid can be bypassed with much much higher AP and she is not even in 1 shot advantage, not even close, she is 1.5 times stronger than his much weaker form. You need proof that she has law manip in her dream world because this is never stated, either way Akira resists law manip while Amalda changes laws herself wihth concept manip so it wont work on either of them.

This match ended already since we decided they just share the spot, regardless even with law manip she still wont be able to affect them.

Also I have a CRT for BC to do too, I think a lot of their abilities added and their current tier 6 scaling is very very bad tbh.

1.Low Mid doesn't mean anything in this battle since Dorothy's win con is sleep inducement.

2.BFR would still work. Powernull =/= null everything so you gonna have to proof that Amalda resists BFR, until then Dorothy wins

Also the match wasn't concluded at all, we just agreed to share the spot for now

Epsilon R said:
1.Low Mid doesn't mean anything in this battle since Dorothy's win con is sleep inducement.
2.BFR would still work. Powernull =/= null everything so you gonna have to proof that Amalda resists BFR, until then Dorothy wins

Also the match wasn't concluded at all, we just agreed to share the spot for now
1. I know, this was due to him saying that she had the AP advantage. And sleep inducement def wont work onAmalda

2. No you need to prove that the BFR would work on conceptual powernull and that Dorothy would not follow in character. Also regardless she is outranged now, she would lose to both of them due to needing to come into their range to BFR them, which wont work. Until you prove that BFR works against conceptual powernull and that she would be able to do it before they destroy her from outside her range until then Dorothy loses

1. Sorry but no, we already talked about this and no she won't resist sleep manip.

2. No it's you who have to prove that she would resist BFR lol, don't expect Dorothy to lose if you don't give us proof. Also, Dorothy? Outranged?:

1- "First 1 is 426 meter height and the second 1 is like kiloemters." Dorothy is at the very least 478 meters

2- You know that the same way she can BFR them, she can BFR their attacks too?

3- Asking it again, can you bring full scans instead of just one panel? And if possible, not a link coming from Discord?

Epsilon R said:
1. Sorry but no, we already talked about this and no she won't resist sleep manip.
2. No it's you who have to prove that she would resist BFR lol, don't expect Dorothy to lose if you don't give us proof. Also, Dorothy? Outranged?:

1- "First 1 is 426 meter height and the second 1 is like kiloemters." Dorothy is at the very least 478 meters

2- You know that the same way she can BFR them, she can BFR their attacks too?

3- Asking it again, can you bring full scans instead of just one panel? And if possible, not a link coming from Discord?
1. calaca literally says that she would resist with her conceptual manip.

2. Yes outranged nothing she did gets up to 400 meters.

2. She cant even see Amalda's attack since every thing in front of her just gets cut. And she has never even BFRed attacks why are you giving her stuff she has never done?

3. scans on what I hav given you any scan you need.

Also you keep asking for scans and bring none of your own, besides her BFRing rubble which means nothing in a fight.

The Calaca said:
Then Akira shouldn't resist as he needs resistance to sleep hax.

If the description is vague, then let's go by the most logical possibility. And sleep hax working on the metaphysical concept of the mind is stretchier than it working on just making the target fall asleep like they'd normally do without the intervention, even if its source is magical.

So no, Akira shouldn't resist just because he resists Mindhax. He'd either need to resist Sleep Manipulation or Magic to block the signal.

2. Her BFR was 478 meters smh. She wouldn't have "several hundred meters on her profile otherwise. Besides you gonna need a CRT to add the new range

3. Asking it again, can you bring full scans (aka full PAGES) instead of just one panel? And if possible, not a link coming from Discord?

Epsilon R said:
2. Her BFR was 478 meters smh. She wouldn't have "several hundred meters on her profile otherwise. Besides you gonna need a CRT to add the new range
3. Asking it again, can you bring full scans (aka full PAGES) instead of just one panel? And if possible, not a link coming from Discord?
No it wasnt, show me that right now. I dont need a CRT for something that is literally right on panel, that I have shown you unless you are going to say, nuh uh even if I can see it it is not several hundred meters or kilometers in size.

Why do you need that I am giving you the relevant stuff and it does not matter whether it is a discord link as long as you can see it, it is easiest for me through discord. Also I am giving you several panels, not just 1.

Man this is just getting annoying, I honestly dont care for this fight anymore since we are just going back and forth and I have stuff to do irl.

"She is able to manipulate the concept of comfort, essentially anything she does is extremely easy and relaxing for her, due to that she can negate/powernull attacks."

That only works against attacks and I've already prove that Dorothy's BFR cannot be considered as an attack. Besides, she doesn't neg all types of attacks since in one of the panels you brought, she was indeed striked by the blade, she was just unharmed. If anything, the panel and the description of her conceptual hax just means that she cannot be harmed by conventional attacks. Dorothy BFR is like teleportation

Epsilon R said:
"She is able to manipulate the concept of comfort, essentially anything she does is extremely easy and relaxing for her, due to that she can negate/powernull attacks."
That only works against attacks and I've already prove that Dorothy's BFR cannot be considered as an attack. Besides, she doesn't neg all types of attacks since in one of the panels you brought, she was striked by the blade, she was just unharmed
You did not prove anything, you only showed that it does not get countered when it does not deal physical damage to dsomeone, who's fate manip (that is not even powernull nor conceptual manip btw) means that when they are in immediate danger it would intervene. She does not make something physical disappear yeah but when it is not a physical thing it would. That still counts as negging the attack since she negged the attack's force.

"Man this is just getting annoying, I honestly dont care for this fight anymore since we are just going back and forth and I have stuff to do irl. I cant be spending time arguing here and already agreed to just have them share the spot."

No it wasnt, show me that right now. I dont need a CRT for something that is literally right on panel, that I have shown you unless you are going to say, nuh uh even if I can see it it is not several hundred meters or kilometers in size.

Why do you need that I am giving you the relevant stuff and it does not matter whether it is a discord link as long as you can see it, it is easiest for me through discord. Also I am giving you several panels, not just 1.

Man this is just getting annoying, I honestly dont care for this fight anymore since we are just going back and forth and I have stuff to do irl.

Then tell us how you have found the 426 meters thing. Dorothys BFR is 478 meters because she did it while she was on top of the Gravito Rock which has been calced as 478 meters.

this is only one panel... If you still want to give discord links then can you give us the link to the chapter where those attacks happened?

That panel isn't even for either Amalada or Akira, it's for Aqua. WHile AKira has been shown to have some range with his attacks, Amalada has clearly been shown to be a melee fighter, bar that one time she attacked Oliver and Akira with a word

Back