• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
>Drive her insane

And what would that do to a thing whose only purpose is busting the multiverse due to being already corrupted by UKG?

>Quantum manipulates and math manipulates

Care to explain what they do?

RKGenki said:
Does 2-A Bill still have a 3-D body or is that only for his low 2-C form?
And can you answer this?

Alright, going to grab the list of passives then, since I'm not sure if AoC has them upscaled to 4-D or if they remain at 3-D

Power mimicry by passively absorbing memories, Poison Manipulation, Holy manipulation (destroys you based on your sins, with an absurd level of morality), Fate Manipulation, Invisibility, intangibility, non corporeality, limited luck manipulation (she has good luck granted from a mg who wished to win the lottery to save her grandfather's restaurant), power Nullification (Eye-Based, works on beings resistant to power null), absorption, wealth production (yes, because why not?), unaffected by any physical phenomena including time, death mainpulation, magic absorption, possibly others

This list should be a bit outdated btw

Then resurrects?

Or just survive because Bill can obviously survive that and AoC copies resistances as well?

Well you know, I don't disagree (except Homura, her abilities are straightforward), given that law manipulation, power mimicry and high end abstract existence can lead to some pretty big NLFs

Obviously 2nd best girl of PMMM who has the best design in the entire series in her 2-A form would give the least amount of strife ovo

That's why I don't really like AoC matches, it has one of the most NLF-ish power mimicry I know of

As long as it can be argued without factoring that in it's fine

RKGenki said:
Power mimicry by passively absorbing memories, Poison Manipulation, Holy manipulation (destroys you based on your sins, with an absurd level of morality), Fate Manipulation, Invisibility, intangibility, non corporeality, limited luck manipulation (she has good luck granted from a mg who wished to win the lottery to save her grandfather's restaurant), power Nullification (Eye-Based, works on beings resistant to power null), absorption, wealth production (yes, because why not?), unaffected by any physical phenomena including time, death mainpulation, magic absorption, possibly others
>Intangibility

>Non-corporeality

Kinda redundant.

I know, it's that it gets them from different sources so I listed them all back then when I wrote that

By the way, I thought AoC didn't have doppel abilities?

If it does than Bill gets constantly burned because he's kinda done alot of bad shit in the past.

Welp, I'm just gonna call AoC Mini-UKG with a little less survivability.

Bill gets burned for his sins.

Can I just ask something. People believe Bill's concept Manip is limited but didn't he create and destroy the 7deadly sins? Like that's incredible If so.

Anyway, if they can copy Bill's powers what can bill actually do?

His true name causes insanity not death I thought?

Can I just ask something. People believe Bill's concept Manip is limited but didn't he create and destroy the 7deadly sins? Like that's incredible If so.

Wasn't that dismissed because him calling them his "little babies" is too broad meaning wise?

His name make people go insane and makes them explode

Becausae it isn't sure he meant that he created them. Or if he was talking about the concept instead of siumply manipulating people

Did you just ignore what I said?

No. We have no proof he created them. The most would be him calling them his "babies". I call my cats that, I did noot, in any way, crerate them. To assume he created those, or that he can do so in a few seconds, is fallacious

Ricsi-viragosi said:

No. We have no proof he created them. The most would be him calling them his "babies". I call my cats that, I did noot, in any way, crerate them. To assume he created those, or that he can do so in a few seconds, is fallacious
Ok I gotcha point

TheArsenal1212 said:
Ricsi-viragosi said:

Ok I gotcha point
It's wasn't dismissed it was accepted that why it is on his profile. I contacted the Gravity Falls' knowledge chairs for the revision thread summary and they accepted it. The first thread provides more evidence on it. The important gist of it was for Conceptual Manipulation (Created the 7 Deadly Sins, and then destroyed them)

Gonna vote Avatar FRA, god forbid we see Holy Manip shatter Bill based on sins.

Back