• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomslayer vs Triborg

Cyber Sub Zero has multiple forms of docekicjs and can go into an ice split form while Cyrax has teleportation.

But alright, because regardless he's still too mobile for DS to keep up with him and all 3 of the others

"docekicjs"

Hm.

So. Are they summoned instantly or do they appear instantly?

I don't disbelieve you, but mind if I have a video clip or something?

Anyhow, for now add me as Triborg, Doomguy could probably take on any singular one of them but four at once is big-no-no and he's not going to know to focus on specifically Triborg.

Schnee One said:
They are apart of a single bot that can split into 4 on thought
Oh. So it isn't like literal summoning. That's... weird. Alright though.

I'm gonna

scream into a box

Still, that is nearly instant so my vote still goes to Triborg. Doomguy can probably take out one or two- not all of them.

''The side where memes rule the world and I keep getting conflicting data and reeeeeeeee''

I mean

Summoning the other four and splitting the consciousness isn't four are kinda the same

The name of the ability is literally Invisibility

not sure it needed to be "via invisibility" but hey I guess people like their jokes

Actually...

Does Triborg always open with summoning, out of curiosity?

> Does he always do this

> Sometimes yes sometimes no

why do you do this to me

But from the few times I've actually played Mortal Kombat (was always a Killer Instinct kind of guy if I had to choose a fighting game) I don't recall fighting Triborg being instantly like "BOOM now there's tons of us"

Without tons of Triborgs I'd hand it to Doomslayer. It does seem like he can do that, but he doesn't instantly open with it.

Sorry for being honest I guess?

He doesn't need to instantly open with it though, just because he doesn't instantly open with it does not mean he will not utilize

But it does mean there is a reasonable chance he won't do it before Doomguy literally mops him in combat

also you don't need to apologize to a joke boyo

How does he "mop" him in combat?

When 4 of the best Lin Kuei assasins are combined into a single body with decades of expirience each, the difference in AP being not even 3x, and the borg itself having vastly better mobility I myself find it very unreasonable he sees DSs sterngth and doesn't think "Oh shit time to go all out" before DS kills him

Triborg is extremely intelligent, even if he doesn't split he's certainly not messing around

I ain't pulling a Samus vs Hunter boi

AP advantage does exist, and you are currently using "decades of experience" on Doomslayer, who has been in hell for literally thousands of years IIRC, fighting demons. I don't doubt Triborg's intelligence, I just doubt his tendency to call in the reinforcements before a foe like Doomslayer immediately tries to kill him by going all out, which is basically all Doomslayer does.

I know what you're referencing I just have no idea what this particular reference means

Does Doomslayer have any skill feats? Because fighting for a very long time against demons is different from knowing seven different martial arts.

Skill as in statements of knowing martial arts, I assume? No. Fighting the titan and beings that are faster than him regularly are about his deal. His experience does >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Triborg's.

<AP advantage does exist

Lemme quote myself here

"AP advantage that's not even 3x"

Triborg Stomps 267 Ton characters and Doomslayer is 700 Tons, AP exists but it's not enough to instantly mop someone who is teleporting away, I am well aware of the AP difference, as I even said it.

So once again, unless it's the BFG9000 that hits him magically, he's not getting mopped before he pulls them out.

I wasn't downplaying DSs skills either, I pointed out that Triborg isn't a braindead idiot that let's himself die without going all out

And I pointed out that I was aware Triborg wasn't a braindead idiot nor did anyone say he was. Doomslayer's AP advantage along with minimal advantages to either side means my vote currently goes to him if Triborg isn't going to open with summoning all of his fellows.

He doesn't need to open with it, as Doomslayer does not have the capacity to kill him before he summons or recreated or whatever he decides to think.

Skill and higher AP don't allow you to stomp someone

So worst case for DS, Tri thinks and summons at the start

Best case for him, Triborg doesn't think at the start, but then realizes DS is physically stronger, and thinks.

I didn't say stomp. I said mop.

Mopping the floor with someone and stomping them are the same thing

He can't do neither as he lacks the tools necessary IMO, but again, we discussed everything

Another note, I'm totally putting Triborg against BP later

No they aren't.

Stomping is a technical term for beating the opponent when they have no win con. Mopping the floor with someone just means beating them up.

Don't put cher own meaning to my words

Doomguy for reasons above. I heavily doubt Triborg would begin by summoning, giving Doomguy his opportunity to beat the Borg before being overwhelmed.

The main thing though is that they don't stay, nor does he "walk into battle with all of them" under SBA. Strength in numbers is Triborg's best bit.

Back