• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomsday additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Abilities

Acrobatics (Doomsday is able to leap vast distances, and Superman has stated he's agile as he is strong)

Adaptation and Accelerated Development (Battle, Passive; Abilities, Physical Stats. Doomsday is able to adapt to his opponents' abilities and attacks, to the point of developing new abilities on the fly to counter them, such as fire breath to defeat Martian Manhunter, flight's and metal armor, the ability to absorb energy to counteract energy attacks, Cyborg Superman's metallic shell and technopathy, and even learning to use a Green Lantern Ring)

Bone Manipulation and Poison Manipulation (Can protrude razor-sharp spikes of bone from his body, which can secrete Poison)

Body Control (His bone protrusions can extend several meters and be used a makeshift rope)

Enhanced Senses (Possesses telescopic Vision)

Spatial Manipulation (Broke through the dimensional barrier of the Phantom Zone through sheer power)

Energy Redirectio (Warded off Waverider's energies)

New Resistances
Resistance to Possession and Telepathy (Was forcing Brainiac out of his body, resisted Martian Manhunter's telepathic abilities), Energy Attacks (Adapted to Radiant's energy and the Guardians of the Universe), and Immense Heat and Cold (Can brush off Superman's Heat Vision and break free from his Freeze Breath)

You should ask Eficiente to comment here.

>"Resistance to Telepathy (Was forcing Brainiac out of his body... "

I would like more context there as the Resistance could be to anything.

The wording in the Resistance to cold should say that he got frozen and broke free.

The last Resistance is weird? It looks like it could be Attack Reflection. The rest is all good.

Eficiente said:
I would like more context there as the Resistance could be to anything.
Edited the OP.

For context to the Brainiac thing, Brainiac transferred his consciousness into Doomsday's body during the The Doomsday Wars, but Doomsday would win back control over his body if Brainiac didn't find another body in time.

Which Doomsday clearly resists. Brainiac already has that power but without justification, now we can add that.

What Eficiente accepted can probably be applied.

The only question mark is Power Mimicry, as I remember that somebody created modified clones of Doomsday with the added abilities of various superheroes.

Maverick Zero X said:
blocked out Martian Manhunter's telepathic abilities
This part should link that, the link above with him using a fire breath is just him knowing that MM was in his head, which is not the same.

Aside from that the stuff here should be added, this 2 profiles would need to be unlocked; Doomsday (Post-Crisis) & Brainiac

Okay. I will unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Thanks. I will lock the profiles.

Is there anything left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back