• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomguy vs Yhwach | 4-0-0

are they mad????
DOOM 2016, Doomguy is used and is Low 2-C
Soul King Absorbed Yhwach is used and has access to The Sternritter's Schrifts
Speed is equalized
Doomguy has all of his equipment
Fight takes place in the Soul Society
Profiles

Last edited:
So like... what does Yhwach do. His abilities are too long, by the way Doom Guy might get layers on his CM.

mf wdym "bump" ur the OP, answer his question
spongebob-sponge.gif

So like... what does Yhwach do. His abilities are too long, by the way Doom Guy might get layers on his CM.
Well he has Passive Fate Hax that probably isn't gonna work on Doomguy, but still works on himself, along with Thought Based Death Hax

DG resists Death hax
doesn't have it on his profile, unless you planning to say, that life hax in Doom = death hax too
Doom Guys CM 1 shit and resistance is getting a layer and becoming 5D btw
what application of CM1 again??

Anyway, Yhwach precog is useless due to Doom acausality and fate/probability hax anyway, while his fate/probability hax is non-combat applicable, it is somewhat hard counter to Yhwach precog

doesn't have it on his profile, unless you planning to say, that life hax in Doom = death hax too

what application of CM1 again??

Anyway, Yhwach precog is useless due to Doom acausality and fate/probability hax anyway, while his fate/probability hax is non-combat applicable, it is somewhat hard counter to Yhwach precog
Yhwach can affect Acasualty type 4

Yeah, acausality type 4 doesn't give resistances by default now, the verse should specific what abilities it give which could be something not even resistance.

In this case, Doomguy acausality 4 give him his passive fate hax and probability hax

also, when did Yhwach can affect type 4??

Yeah, acausality type 4 doesn't give resistances by default now, the verse should specific what abilities it give which could be something not even resistance.

In this case, Doomguy acausality 4 give him his passive fate hax and probability hax

also, when did Yhwach can affect type 4??
He has the power of the weakened Soul King

soul king can affect type 4??, i don't remember this is a thing in the past
It's on his profile that he is Acasualty type 4 due to being able to affect and exist in the primordial world, which operates on different laws of time compared to the Bleach verse. Well, the acasualty is, the justification isn't
Doomguy resist 4D, possibly 5D power null in his low 2-C key, and possibly conceptual type 2-based
I'm just blind, I see a bunch of letters and barely caught that.

It's on his profile that he is Acasualty type 4 due to being able to affect and exist in the primordial world, which operates on different laws of time compared to the Bleach verse.
Having Aca 4 =/= being able to affect Aca 4, even with the old standard. Or Yhwach can affect Soul King??

By the way Doom Guys shit works on Hell which is unboundby Time, Space and etc. So technically his Acasuality 4/Fate Hax also works on stuff that should technically resist it.

Guns I guess, can Yhwach survive Essence hax?
He has Mid-Godly Regen, although he'd probably get bfr'd, also does Doomguy have essence manipulation stuff? Cause on his profile it only seems that he has NPI/Absorption for Essence stuff

Anyways, arguments for Yhwach. The Almighty's reactive evolution will allow Yhwach to resist his stuff even if he can't powernull it. As for Yhwach's options, Sankt Zwinger's deconstruction is an option here along with Blut Vene Anhaben's Corrosion, or you know, blow him up with Class Z TK. Yhwach also has multiple forms of power absorption like Sankt Altar or The Almighty that can make Doomguy's abilities his own, including anything bound by type 2 concepts, or he can just pull a Majin Buu and absorb Doomguy himself. From what I also read in Doomguy's profile, correct me on this, but Davoth's fate shit only works in that it only leads to one outcome across all possibilities, which Yhwach's fate shit counters by rewriting the future itself to his liking and can cut down the fate his enemy makes for himself, and also negates casualty as well.

Leaning to Yhwach but we need more Bleach supporters here.

EDIT: Apparently Doomguy doesn't resist fear manip either, which is actually quite fụcking hilarious.

Last edited:
The Almighty's reactive evolution will allow Yhwach to resist his stuff even if he can't powernull it.
He'll die long before he can gain these resistances, also thats not how RE works.
Yhwach also has multiple forms of power absorption like Sankt Altar or The Almighty that can make Doomguy's abilities his own, including anything bound by type 2 concepts, or he can just pull a Majin Buu and absorb Doomguy himself.
I think he somewhat resists Power Absorption due to Essence stuff. Not sure on normal Absorption.
EDIT: Apparently Doomguy doesn't resist fear manip either, which is actually quite fụcking hilarious.
He only does in Eternal Key.

As I was saying, Doom Guy can just kill Yhwach lmao. He does not resist his hax, so how would Yhwach have time to use his other abilities especially when he cannot use Precognition and etc.

I also made a mistake since Doom Guy has VEGA in 2016, which will tell him everything he needs to know about Yhwach. That is if Yhwach can even survive any initial blows before being nuked.

Edit: New CRT likely will give Doom Guy CM1 stuff in even his earlier keys, so we may want to hold on but I doubt it matters

Last edited:
He'll die long before he can gain these resistances, also thats not how RE works.
Read his profile. He grows to understand and overpower anything he sees. Yhwach's Info Analysis will allow him to know what Doomguy's cooking. This is why he has the and/or.
I think he somewhat resists Power Absorption due to Essence stuff. Not sure on normal Absorption.
I don't see that he does.
He only does in Eternal Key.
And this isn't that key so RC passively fear haxes him.
As I was saying, Doom Guy can just kill Yhwach lmao. He does not resist his hax, so how would Yhwach have time to use his other abilities especially when he cannot use Precognition and etc.
Because Yhwach has speed amps + speed is equalized. Doomguy ain't living Decon or Corrosion, and his LS is too weak to live just getting blown up with TK.
I also made a mistake since Doom Guy has VEGA in 2016, which will tell him everything he needs to know about Yhwach.
Cool, if he lives TK.
That is if Yhwach can even survive any initial blows before being nuked.
Yhwach's fate hax should also work in the fact that it's how his type 4 works. The type 4 Doomguy has is from killing a monster that can res itself, Yhwach can rewrite the future where he dies. Doomguy also is getting passively fear haxed by RC so him shooting first isn't likely. Yhwach also can neg his immortality as well.

Last edited:
Read his profile. He grows to understand and overpower anything he sees. Yhwach's Info Analysis will allow him to know what Doomguy's cooking. This is why he has the and/or.
Okay but you still need proof he can understand/overpower this level of hax. By the way if Maykrs couldnt find or understand Doom Guy I really doubt Yhwach can.
And this isn't that key so RC passively fear haxes him.
Doom Guy just SW/BM/RMs and gets over it quickly.

I also cannot find the Fear hax lmao. Can you copy and paste it here
Because Yhwach has speed amps + speed is equalized.
Doom Guys AD allows him to go from Infinite to Immesurable in brief time/Subsonic to Infinite and etc. Speed Amps are not helping here.
Doomguy ain't living Decon or Corrosion, and his LS is too weak to live just getting blown up with TK.
Yhwach's fate hax should also work in the fact that it's how his type 4 works. The type 4 Doomguy has is from killing a monster that can res itself, Yhwach can rewrite the future where he dies. Doomguy also he getting passively fear haxed by RC so him shooting first isn't likely. Yhwach also can neg his immortality as well.
Okay? But Yhwach also does not live against Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Willpower Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2), Life Manipulation, Power Nullification, Reality Warping and Space-Time Manipulation

Doom Guy resists Yhwachs Fate hax.

Nor can he come back from

Okay but you still need proof he can understand/overpower this level of hax. By the way if Maykrs couldnt find or understand Doom Guy I really doubt Yhwach can.
Doomguy doesn't resist Info Analysis. Yhwach's doesn't need to have him view the future to use it. He literally understood CM2 and casually shitstomped it.
Doom Guy just SW/BM/RMs and gets over it quickly.
Yhwach will kill him before that happens with TK.
I also cannot find the Fear hax lmao. Can you copy and paste it here
Aura (Overwhelming, Fear Inducement, Materialized and Explosive: Reiatsu induces a plethora of different aliments/effects onto those that affected by it like Soul Manipulation[15], Paralysis Inducement[17], Fear Manipulation[18] and many others)
From Soul Physiology.
Doom Guys AD allows him to go from Infinite to Immesurable in brief time/Subsonic to Infinite and etc. Speed Amps are not helping here.
I need scans for this because this sounds ridicious. His speed section doesn't say anything about this either.
Yhwach resists Soul Manip, Memory Manip, CM2, and powernull.
Doom Guy resists Yhwachs Fate hax.
I explained why the fate hax get countered directly by the Almighty. Doomguy's hax only work to make him win, while Yhwach can merely change the future to where he wins. AFAIK The Makyrs also don't have fate manip either.
Assuming he dies when he can kill Doomguy without lifting a finger while he suffers fear hax.

Again. Lets wait for the CRT, because if it passes then it makes this fight even easier for DG.

Does Doomguy have Portal creation? Or dimension travel?

If not, tell me why SK Yhwach, seeing all timelines doesn’t open a portal, rewrite the location of any blast or doomguy himself and close it, instantly? Almighty.

It would look like any of his blast or bullets got erased from existence…

Back