• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomguy vs Travis Touchdown

Well fair.

Doomguy should stomp <<0.09 at this point however due to being much above the marauders after the divinity machine. Now that I’m realizing the sheer gap in strength lmao.

Travis is 0.1 ackhually

I mean, if that's the case it's a stomp but I kinda doubt that Travis just fails to cut him completely, he's got his own upscaling too and at this point it gets kinda vague, especially since Marauders are mostly made threatening by skill, not AP. Also isn't Divinity Machine Doom no longer a Night Sentinel and thus not this key?

Also, if that IS the case Doomguy AP-stomps everyone in the tournament as Travis is the second strongest in AP (possibly beaten by Chief), with only Mustache Girl's hax and Legionis' 8-C attack being able to hurt him, and both of them are outta it.

Superior skill and instinctive reaction allow him to have a good chance at getting a Dark Step, which is a temporary huge speed amp caused by a perfect dodge.

It isn’t happening yet, but it’ll be happening at some point in the future so it’s probably not worth.

DOOM is going through a lot of CRTs anyway.

Hey, if both Travis and Doomguy become 8-C, and the AP difference between them isn't larger than what it previously was, can this match be added?

He's physically equal to someone who shrugs off a 0.639 tons explosion, sword AP is higher than his physical stats as before.

I think so, it feels a bit weird so I won't push for it if people oppose it tho

I 'unno, I'd rather see another one of my characters in a debate since it seems Travis is getting a small bit of popularity in his tiers. I'm never against a Travis match tho

Back