• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomguy can survive Dimension hopping

hello there, i am new but i have noticed this quote in the new DOOM trailer: "only flesh and blood to walk between dimensions, from our world, to theirs." and in the Doom manual it says in the story that previous people that traveled in the portals exploded: "

Code:
For the last four years the military, UAC's biggest supplier, has used the remote facilities on Phobos and Deimos to conduct various secret projects, including research on inter-dimensional space travel. So far they have been able to open gateways between Phobos and Deimos, throwing a few gadgets into one and watching them come out the other. Recently however, the Gateways have grown dangerously unstable. Military "volunteers" entering them have either disappeared or been stricken with a strange form of insanity--babbling vulgarities, bludgeoning anything that breathes, and finally suffering an untimely death of full- body explosion."
what kind of capability could this count as? also in the multiplayer a marine lifted a Mancubus's arm canon and with a small struggle he made it shot itslef, so does this match this strength in the profile?

thanks for your time if you answer this, oh and BTW i don't know how to make cals, apologies for that.

Cross-universal teleportation portals, I suppose. It is unquantifiable in terms of attack potency though.

You have to be on the wiki for 4 days before you can edit pages.

Back