• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomed to infamy ~ Doomguy vs Cole

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
DOOM Eternal Doomguy vs inFAMOUS 2 Good Cole.

Speed Equalized.

Starting distance is 10 meters.

DOOM Slayer
vs.
Cole render

the doom slayer is at least 2 times 41MT (since the icon of sin should be comparable to the slayer before he killed him and it stole his power, that's why I say at least 82MT and in case of doubt he has the Onslaught, Berserk, Quad Damage and Blood Punch for if you are not convinced by the above) and Cole is 27.54MT I think.

Cole's freezing and electrical attacks won't affect the DoomGuy I'm not sure if the slayer's immortality 2 can stop Cole's electrical drainage.

the Slayer's Crucible denies their resurrection and Cole's shields are negated by the plasma cannon and crossbow.

the DS has better Lifting Strength (M vs class 50)

Cole's perception manipulation can be equated with runes.

Cole can avoid Siphon Grenade grenades that have vital energy absorption.

I know that cole can convert bullets into energy to absorb it but has once absorbed something like Argentine energy (which is basically higher energy than that of a nuclear rator + soul)

well I have not voted nor do I just give ways for the doom guy to counter Cole

1. Cole isn't 27 Megatons. He's on top of a big scaling chain that starts at 27 Megatons. It's 27 Megatons < Pre-Game Cole < Sasha < Early Game Cole < Alden < Mid Game Cole < Kessler </= EOG Cole.

2. This Cole doesn't have ice attacks. He only has resistance, I think. Cole doesn't Bio-Leech in character, so that's irrelevant. However, it is commonly agreed that you need at least Mid Regen to survive it. Does Type 2 protect against brain damage?

3. I mean, Cole's Regenerationn won't work if his heart is damaged anyway. Seeing how this is Doomguy, I see very little chance of it coming into play here anyways. Still, good to know.

4. Lifting Strength keeps Cole from incapping with Arc Restraints at least.

5. That goes both ways. If either tries to get a speed advantage, the other can counter it out.

6. Cole resists absorbtion regardless.

7. Probably not. Blatantly magical stuff like soul manip doesn't exist in inFAMOUS.

He only seems to be double it via scaling though, so a plus couldn't be added.

However, I don't think we treat multipliers via absorption that way either.

I mean the absorption of the Doom slayer is based on stealing the strength of your fallen enemies. although it is likely to upgrade to 6C

Well, the feat of the slayer's ap comes from the icon of sin that made it happen and is constantly increasing its power and the slayer is already above it so the AP should be similar

Uhhh

A Gigaton is High 7A.

My bad I thought + meant you were on the border of the next tier DG's AP is 655 megatons do we have a key from Cole that would be around 2.6 gigatons? Because that would be DG's AP with no time limit onslaught.

the giganton I think it would only be possible if the storm in urdak is greater than that of the earth but there is still no calc

Yes, and the feat of the Kahn makyr shaking urdak and massively changing the storm. We should hold off from this until those calcs are finalized.

Back