• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nanashi has 1-C powernull and High 1-C immortality but doom with a century of prep... give me a sec.

Gonna have to Vote for Doom since low 2-C + 1 century of prep can give him enough time to know fully about nanashi and counter him.

I mean with a century of prep he might be able to get his tier 1 stuff,

Either way ive gotta give it to Doom fra.

So... Is High 1-B sealing a legitimate thing here now that he has a century of prep? Also, according to Prom, Doom can rewrite his own plot from before the battle begins and make it so he wins.

Yes. With prep, to my understanding. He did it to the Beyonders.

PsychoWarper said:
Yeah I think Doom with a century of prep could take on the whole SMT verse let alone just Nanashi.
Then why isnt he the strongest Low 2-C.

Welp.

I don't think that includes prep time is why. He's got access to High 1-B stuff with enough prep and has beaten tier 1s, so...

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
No, he's low 2-C with high 1-B absorbtion
...? And nanashi has 1-C Power Null.

People here are acting as if giving prep to Doom is outaide help or something when it literally is giving him the capability to use his abilities to the fullest.

Like, Doom gets his strongest tech restricted because its not his standard equipment? How come is that fair at all.

Note that Im talking in regarda to this thread, not in average vsthreads.

Because he doesn't have it in standard so its not applicable without prep

A century of prep he probably stomps the verse tbh.

>1-C Power Null

Once again...not what Observation is added with the fact that it isn't something Nanashi just pulls out at the start. It's a nice ability, but assuming Nanashi does so before getting killed himself in not true.

inb4 someone mentions 1-C Immortality or High-Godly, only 1-C Nanashi has those. He only has 2-A Immortality in lower tiers.

1-C type 8 for a 1-C doesnt seem super helpful in the grand scheme of things.

Also how exactly does Observation work? and what powers does it give Nanashi?

Back