• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DOOM hax additions

And the old and new versions do not fit together, because despite the fact that the Slayer had a family, he could not have roots before that. For it was created as something that will destroy the Maykrs
If you think the devs pay attention to minute details you are dead wrong lmao

Could be an oversight, or maybe the doomguy just stopped being a virgin.

A lot of the events on new doom games rely on past doom games lore. Such as how he arrived on sentinel prime.

Mind showing scans for this? I'm looking through the book and it's not showing me anything along the lines of "DOOM 1 and DOOM II aren't canon" lmao. The only thing I know to not be canon is DOOM 3, but even then it's just a different continuity and technically the same canon.

Scans for the virgin thing? Even if it's a thing, can't we just dismiss it for being contradictory WoG? lmao

Or he was a normal person and was made into the Doom Slayer by the events of his life? That very well could just mean he got turned into the Doom Slayer. Would still fit with the "the doom slayer was created to destroy the Maykrs" idea.
Well, okay. But DOOM RPg is still not a canon because it is officially called a continuation of Doom 1, Doom 2 and Doom 3. Well, okay. But DOOM RPg is still not a canon because it is officially called a continuation of Doom 1, Doom 2 and Doom 3. Well, okay. But DOOM RPg is still not a canon because it is officially called a continuation of Doom 1, Doom 2 and Doom 3. Doom 3 is not a canon because the laws of Lore specified in the new lore do not work there, such as that in the new lore People cannot move between worlds. In doom 3, this rule does not work

Last edited:
I know this is totally off topic, but i'm just laughing my ass off at one of the videos being used for this CRT is literally called "Doom Eternal vs SJW PC Culture"

We gotta own the Mortally Challenged Liberals with Hax and Logic.

Back