• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DOOM Discussion Thread

We should change Slayer's pic with the new Dark Angels

And i guess the key of Dark Angel will be after Post Night Sentinel Training, cuz i think it will happen after he beat Dreadnought Titan

"Argent Energy is produced by neutron activation of Argent plasma, a new and powerful substance that was discovered on Mars. This produces an exothermic reaction where recorded temperatures within the plasma have exceeded previously accepted theoretical limits. Through a process not yet fully understood, Argent plasma remains stable and self-contained throughout. Conventional nuclear power is obsolete. What used to take a nuclear reactor 12 months to produce can be generated in a few seconds by the Argent Tower and packaged into an Argent Accumulator no larger than Samuel Hayden's hand."

Slightly off topic but Did anybody miss this from 2016? It states that the exothermic reaction of argent plasma reaches temperatures above what was thought theoretically possible, what I know of from the theoretical limit of temperature (which I assume is what he is mentioning here) then wouldn't that make argent plasma above absolute hot temperatures?
Didn't really think of this until now. Would this imply that argent based energy attacks are at absolute hot temps.

I mean, the CW verse literally has an absolute cold and hot gun, so isn't not a stretch in fiction.

Last edited:
I'm unsure about that. Plus how many characters would scale from it?

Didn't really think of this until now. Would this imply that argent based energy attacks are at absolute hot temps.

I mean, the CW verse literally has an absolute cold and hot gun, so isn't not a stretch in fiction.

I mean, it's above absolute hot temperatures, so the scaling would be an "at least"

So would you say Beerus could beat Davoth (in his physical form ofc)
I'm not sure why you're asking about Beerus specifically, but I would say the EE needs some justification that it can't be overcome by just being stronger. Otherwise, it can come off as a NLF to any character that hasn't displayed resistance to EE in their own verse.

I'm not sure why you're asking about Beerus specifically, but I would say the EE needs some justification that it can't be overcome by just being stronger. Otherwise, it can come off as a NLF to any character that hasn't displayed resistance to EE in their own verse.
Really? Last I checked we decided to treat Beerus's EE as well normal EE

Back