• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Physically himself? He is screwed.

But he got Wood style to hold some attacks back at least

ALRF-Well i think it kinda absurd to think he will be able to dodge from all Doffy's attacks the whole fight.. Doffy eventually just caught him with parasite or something and one shot him

@Omimi - That genjutsu technique was used by Tobirama, I thought. Oh well. Either way, it's merely illusion based. Doflamingo can sense his presence, making that ability useless.

I said nothing about the wood dragon. using the gates to immobilize Doflamingo would do almost nothing considering Doflamingo can turn the ground beneath into threads.

And Hashirama does not have pre-cog. Making up more stats?

@Omimi

Read exactly what Sasuke says next, he wants her to tell him where he is at this moment, not what he was going to do before he does it. Ki in Dragon Ball actually allows you to sense others and attacks but it's not precognition.

CinCameron20 said:
@Omimi - That genjutsu technique was used by Tobirama, I thought. Oh well. Either way, it's merely illusion based. Doflamingo can sense his presence, making that ability useless.
I said nothing about the wood dragon. using the gates to immobilize Doflamingo would do almost nothing considering Doflamingo can turn the ground beneath into threads.

And Hashirama does not have pre-cog. Making up more stats?
so how this make up

this wiki said anticipate/predict movement opponent' = Precognition and i post image of sasuke asking karin to anticipate/predict movement of opponent but u r saying i wrong so iam not getting it

Dragon Technique which can absorb energy = got this from manga

Sealing can immobilize opponent = got this from manga

all sensor can anticipate movements of opponent = got this from manga

+he also has genjutsu = got this from manga

so now manga become fanfic i am done here

have fun

The sensory ability is meant to LOCATE the presence of an opponent. Not predict them. Learn to read. it's not pre-cog.

@Omni

No, the manga is not a fanfic, however you are making up fake statics and abilities here which nearly everyone is telling you. Hashirama does not have precog. If you think otherwise make a CRT and get it confirmed but until then I suggest you stop suggesting that he has precog.

Hashirama's wood dragon can be cut to pieces, sealing is a problem but I doubt Doffy will just stand their and let them fall on him.

I already talked about the Genjutsu move and that sensory thing I already talked about.

I think that Hashirama is able to beat Doflamingo, they have mentioned too many kindnesses of Doflamingo but I do not see any way in which he can defeat someone of the Hashirama level. I see Hashirama much stronger than Luffy Gear Fourth. Attack and defense capabilities, as well as special Hashirama techniques, are capable of defeating Doflamingo.

We have someone who is able to create a whole forest in an instant that exhales a pollen that can numb superhumans with high levels of resistance. Among others, he creates a wooden golem that plays with the Bijudamas like balls, attacks that can destroy several mountains as if nothing. It has defensive jutsus that are capable of tanking those same attacks easily. It has techniques that can immobilize the same Jubi, nobody in One Piece is stronger than the Jubi so far with that everything is said. And although it only immobilized that, it already shows that Hashirama can stop anyone in One Piece.

Hashirama in his base state was able to fight for 24 straight hours in a battle with Madara and he didn't look exhausted or worn out. As far as resistance is concerned, in fact he himself mentions that the chakra of the two halves of Kurama is comparable to his in base. Multiply that by the plus of Senjutsu.

It has Regenerationn, Genjutsu, experience, in the Sage Mode its physical characteristics are maximized.

The Chouju Kebutsu of the Shin Susenju far surpasses Luffy's King Kong Gun as it is more powerful than spam of Bijudamas + Sword of the Perfect Susanoo of Madara, Luffy's technique doesn't see it match even one of those attacks.

Doflamingo is very strong and a high level opponent, but I see more possibilities to Hashirama for a greater variety of techniques and greater attack power.

LordGriffin1000 said:
@Omimi
Read exactly what Sasuke says next, he wants her to tell him where he is at this moment, not what he was going to do before he does it. Ki in Dragon Ball actually allows you to sense others and attacks but it's not precognition.
anticipate mean predict so how i am i wrong here and

this wiki said anticipate/predict movement opponent' = Precognition and i post image of sasuke asking karin to anticipate/predict movement of opponent but u r saying i wrong so iam not getting it

@Dariel

Blocking multiple meteorites with his bird cage. The accepted value of the AP of them were 640+ gigatons which can be bolstered by Haki. That's higher than any High 6-C Naruto character.

@Dariel - his threads sliced apart country level meteorites, giving him a 640+ GT feat, and he can harm characters that can break his threads. Don't go around trying to be like "lol, i'm disregarding Doflamingo's stats entirely and focusing solely on Hashirama". You're being a hypocrite in your statement, while suggesting that we are "being too kind to Doflamingo".

Doflamingo is physically stronger and more durable than Hashirama by a considerable margin, even without bringing Busoshoku haki into this.

Now if we bring Awakening into this, Hashirama's chances of victory drop even further. He loses the environmental advantage completely.

Hell, his sage mode isn't something that will last the entire fight. As soon as he uses up his Senjutsu, Doflamingo will have NO problem cutting him down.

Are you sure about that? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHC1230OpOg

Chibaku Tensei from Nagato is not far from that level of AP of Birdcage of Doffy. A normal Bijudama of Killer B was able to destroy it along with two other attacks so it has an AP close to that. Kyoso Enbu is a much more destructive attack than a normal Bijudama. Considering that, Hashirama's Shin Susenju was able to nullify 11 of those attacks at the same time and still have the power to destroy the Perfect Susanoo that covered Kurama.

Hashirama's Shin Susenju far surpasses Luffy's King Kong Gun in Gear Fourth that was able to take down Doflamingo and his most powerful technique at the same time. That Doffy has better AP isn't at all credible.

And that of Hashirama being 6-C is one of the things here that aren't understood, Hashirama only in base form is much stronger than Nagato and have the same tier, logic not found.

Just here for the food.

Tbh Hashi's best course of action is using that Mokuton thing that creates a forest of poisonous flowers and intoxicate doffy.

Not voting, tho.

Doflamingo has a much higher AP from his profile (At least) while Hashirama is only High 6-C.

>That Doffy has better AP isn't at all credible.

Not when the profile states otherwise.

>Hashirama's Shin Susenju far surpasses Luffy's King Kong Gun in Gear Fourth that was able to take down Doflamingo and his most powerful technique at the same time

Um Luffy is Low 6-B with 4th Gear so technically he >>> Hashirama

Note how Killer B was one of 3 individuals who stopped Chibaku Tensei. I can end your argument right there by saying that he contributed to about 1/3 or 1/2 (since Itachi's AP is highly questionable) of the energy required to cancel CT. That makes Gyuki 176GT in AP for a regular bomb. Kyubi is stronger than him, but even when combining his power with Madara's that would still be drastically inferior to Doflamingo's threads w/out haki or awakening.

You are saying Hashirama's attack surpasses Luffy's KKG when that's pure wank, and KKG never made the crater in the ground. It broke Doflamingo's haki-infused offense and defense, and sent Doflamingo hurtling straight through the island.

You are now wanking Hashirama further, stating he's > Nagato off of... what exactly? Favortism? Even if he was > Nagato, he doesn't have anything to prove your statement that his AP is > Doflamingo's.

Your reasoning is not credible in the slightest. And I can guarantee that everyone here agrees with me on that.

"argument right there by saying that he contributed to about 1/3 or 1/2"

More like 2/3. But nvm.

@Omimi

Just stop please, countless characters can predict what someone is going to do but they don't have precognition. Karin didn't even predict Killer B's movements, she just sensed his chakra and told them where he was. So Sasuke saying sense him and anticipate where he'll be is null because she didn't predict anything and he literally askes her to locate him in the next bubble because he was hiding.

Show me a scan of a sensory ninja predicting what someone will do before they do it.

Does Dariel's vote count? Since it seems like Omimi's vote is invalid

Doflamingo - 5 (Knightofannihilation666, CinCameron20, LordGriffin1000, ZackMoon1234, ALRF)

Hashirama - 0 ()

Inconclusive - 0 ()

Even though one of Dariel's "Reasonings" is acceptable, the majority of his points are based off of his personal opinio that Hashirama has higher stats than Doflamingo, has pre-cog, which Hashirama does not have, and that Doflamingo's AP isn't credible, even though it's on his profile.

It doesn't count.

The first thing is to assume that if the profile says it is the absolute and immaculate truth is an error, because the profiles of the characters themselves have their mistakes, they can also be wrong and I have checked. What the profile says may be more or less accurate but it isn't the absolute and unique truth, so tell me see the profile of Hashirama says so and blah blah blah doesn't disable anything that is said.

I read One Piece as Naruto and there are tests and calculations that support what I say so please before referring to what someone says with a term as inappropriate as wank, as mature and intelligent people we are supposed to be analyze and deepen what others say and don't use disqualifications lightly, it makes them look very bad.

The Chibaku Tensei is a technique almost Large Island Level+ and you need an attack power of that level to destroy it, the Bijudama along with two other attacks destroyed it so by simple logic these have the attack power needed to perform such feat, I don't understand what wank has that if it is simple basic reasoning.

The Kyoso Enbu, an attack that is a Bijudama of Kurama Complete along with the Sword of the Complete Susanoo of Madara, is an attack of immense destructive power that often surpasses a normal Bijudama, that is a fact so it has an attack power superior to Chibaku Tensei.

Now Hashirama with his Shin Susenju not only counteracted 11 of those attacks but he also destroyed Madara's Perfect Susanoo at the same time. By the evidence that attack is more powerful than anything shown by Luffy or Doffy, I saw a calculation of Lina Shield about it and although it can be improved and made more accurate gives an accurate idea of the level of power that is handled.

And the other thing is simple, that Hashirama has the same level of Nagato when it is a lot more powerful than this one doesn't make sense, it is something that I hold even when it is contrary to the information currently managed by the profiles. Something that should be corrected at some time.

1) If you disagree with something on a profile, make a CRT about it and get staff input instead of placing your own biased opinion in a versus thread, and treating it like it's a fact. Go by the profiles, or don't post a comment.

2) You're inflating Hashirama's abilities above what we have them listed as, making your statements invalid. There, better?

3) 3 different characters had the combined AP to destroy the Chibaku Tensei, which by no means suggests an individual character has the power to rival or surpass the ability. You don't seem to understand that. And it's still below Doflamingo's thread durability, even without haki. I don't see your point.

4) The Kyoso Enbu being stronger than a normal Bijuu dama by no means supports your statement that Hashirama in base > Nagato, let alone having the AP to destroy Doflamingo's threads.

5) The attack has "clearly" not shown anything higher than what Doflamingo or Luffy are capable of, especially since the latter is listed of a higher tier. Your suggestion is not supported. Lina's calc on the attack was turned away, and is not accepted.

6) Again, if the profiles are not to your liking, make a CRT instead of complaining about it on a thread that wont "correct" the profiles.

1.- Thanks for the recommendation. At no time I mention that my opinion is the absolute truth, it is my opinion based on what I have seen for something is an opinion and as I have checked and understand things, that is basically what everyone does here. And I think that nobody here is in the right to tell another not to comment on their opinion about a versus, do not believe more than you are and come with an attitude like that, be more open minded with respect to other points of view.

2.- Believe me, when you start to mature in the forums you start to see that disqualifying others with terms like the one you used doesn't make sense and is unnecessary, they only hinder the debate just like you have done now. After all, debating politely is something that we can all achieve and more in something like an internet hobby about whether two drawings made by one person X is more powerful than another, don't get to that for something like this. Also thanks for correcting and decorating it.

3.- Maybe you still do not understand my reasoning, I'll explain it again. Three characters destroyed the Chibaku Tensei, by simple logic the three attacks have an attack power close to that of the Chibaku Tensei that combined exceeds it all right up there? Ok, the Kyoso Enbu (the combined attack of Madara and Kurama) is much more powerful than a normal Bijudama. To determine how much more you should calculate it, but it is a fact that it is much more powerful, still well up to this point? Hashirama was spammed in 11 of those attacks (11 normal Bijudamas would be much more powerful than the Birdcage and those 11 are much more powerful than normal Bijudamas) which I surpassed and then I connect blows that destroyed the Perfect Susanoo from Madara (who had tanked a Bijudama more powerful than the one that destroyed the Chibaku Tensei as if nothing). That is my reasoning, I hope it is understandable in such a detailed way.

4.- Please, come to deny something that anyone with two fingers of the front with some knowledge of Naruto knows with that superficial response. Hashirama in his base form surpasses Madara EMS, who is much stronger than the Gokage who are much stronger than Nagato.

5.- Lina's reasoning was rejected, but the feat is still there is not as if it disappeared. And the feat may have a lower level or higher than Lina's, but the sure thing is that it will not be much of the result that gave it that starts to be wrong because it takes a random value for the mountains that are the basis of the calculation.

6.- I can express my displeasure with what is on the profiles as much as I want, unless you have the power to prohibit me. If I want to create a topic to treat it, I will do it too without any inconvenience. My experience doing it hasn't been positive because if you do a topic with a different opinion, it is as if you were uncovering a Pandora's box, and even when you prove that you were right isn't taken into account. I still appreciate your response, thank you very much again for the recommendation.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
I wouldn't count Omni's and Dariel's votes. Both are based on false statistics and information.
if dofi ever tried to tank them or cought by Wood Dragon/Sealing Technique than it will absorb his energy + will immobilize him and than hasi can kill him

when i said this^ u and cin said no it wont work anything i said u and cin nope not going to work but dofi can do anything and it will work its a big .............. NLF b4 saying no prove us how this not going to work

CinCameron20 said:
The sensory ability is meant to LOCATE the presence of an opponent. Not predict them. Learn to read. it's not pre-cog.
u need to Learn to read unlike u i am not twisting words

The only major threat to Doflamingo is if Hashirama uses water release to strike Doffy's weakness, but Doffy can still fly, and would still have pre-cog, so it may not even matter if Hashirama learns of the weakness.
He can also use his threads to restrict the mobility of Hashirama's Golems, or flat out immobilize them. The Shinsuusenji is another matter, and would be tough for Doflamingo to stop without Awakening. However, Doflamingo would be capable of responding better in a barrage of attacks via pre-cog and due to his threads working both defensive and offensive
u said dofi can immobilize hashi so how he is going to do it did he ever able immobilize anyone who is = to him also your vote cant be count cuz u said hashi cant do anything to him cuz dofi he has pre-cog

hashi can fool him via substitution jutsu but i know u r going say nope it still wont work

LordGriffin1000] Show me a scan of a sensory ninja predicting what someone will do before they do it.
0641-009
0683-002
15194226uul5od39 by superanimedude-d6dl1pn
-AnimeRulezzz.org-Read Manga Online-Naruto - Volume 71 - Chapter 684 - We Ought to Kill Him - Page 16

DodoNova2 said:
Can someone summarize why Hashirama / Doflamingo wins...?
i said

if dofi ever got to cought by Wood Dragon/Sealing Technique than it will absorb his energy + will immobilize him and than hasi can kill him

but no 1 agree thou

@Omimi - The abilities you brought up simply wont have a solid chance of fooling doflamingo on the simple basis that 1) he has pre-cog and 360 degree vision, which will prevent him from falling prey to blind-spot attacks easily, and 2) Doflamingo can turn the battlefield into threads, giving him the environment to manipulate as he pleases, and create massive barriers to block off Hashirama's assault.

The only one who escaped Parasito was Luffy, who boosted his power a few times over what it was. Characters such as Jozu and everyone else in Dressrosa were powerless against the Ability. Hashirama may be able to escape, that much is true, but can you guarantee he can do so before Doflamingo swings over and mortally wounds him? He doesn't have the AP to break Doflamingo's threads.

The sensory abilities are for locating purposes. Not pre-cog. You're suggesting it is pre-cog. (Or Dariel is, Idc really). None of those scans you have shown prove that it's pre-cog--at all. Obito sensed that Sasuke was generating a massive amount of chakra from his eye, Nagato did the same thing w/ Itachi. That's not predicting what's going to happen.

Regarding your claim that I will suggest that "Substitution wont work vs pre-cog", yes, that's exactly the case. Hashirama may be able to lure Doflamingo into attacking him, that much is possible, but as long as Kenbunshoku haki is active, as soon as the substitution jutsu is activated, Doflamingo will be ready to meet Hashirama's counter offense.

Also, let's say Doflamingo is immobilized (Low chance, honestly). He does not need to move an inch to perform his awakening, and use it at its maximum capacity. He can even use the threads to break free from what's holding him down.

@Dariel - Make a CRT, or don't complain. Pick one. And you can bet I can prohibit you from derailing this topic any further.

@CinCameron20

Man, if you and your opinion is superior to anybody's and you can forbid me to express or not express my dissatisfaction with something, go ahead do it. I didn't know that here there was a Thought Police and you were their leader, in the meantime take me to the ministry of love and whatever happens, otherwise stop believing more than the rest of mortals, believe in me that isn¡t the way in which different opinions are handled. If you already stopped trying to indimid me without results we can continue with the main topic of this discussion, thank you.

The problem is, you are showing your dissatisfaction towards profiles in a Versus thread no less, and because of this you are derailing it.

If you are indeed not satisfied with the statistics of page, you shouldn't bring it up in here, but go make CRT for it to change into what you consider to be the best option.

@Omimi

That's not Precognition.

1. Obito simple sensed the chakra in Sasuke's eye and new he was going for Amatarasu (one of the only Jutsu's Sasuke releases from his eye).

2. Naruto sensed her about to grab him from behind... That's not Precognition.

3. Nagato literally stated "This Pressure". Just like Obito sensing Sasuke's Chakra building up in his eye, this is the same thing. He sensed it and new the jutsu as it's the only Jutsu's that builds up in their eyes.

4. Again, like the first time Naruto dodged Kaguya's arm, he dodge the bone attack because he sensed it.

These are not scans of Precognition, these are just them sensing someone's chakra.

Characters in fiction can sense someones energy without seeing them and dodge them because they felt their energy, not because they saw the future.

The Sharingan has Limited Precognition because it legitimately showed Sasuke what Naruto was about to do before he did it.

Unless you actually have scans of sensory ninja predicting their opponents next move like the Sharingan does, stop derailing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back