• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Does this qualified enough to be a universal feat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically this is about Odin's Bolverkr in Fortissimo

オーディン
「『ベルヴェルク(禍を引きおこすもの)』――――――ッ!!!!」
紅葉が放つより一瞬早く、オーディンの渾身の一撃が天より降り立つ。
それは無情にも、絶対なる死の宇宙を内包した、究極の空間魔術を備えた槍穹の{いちげき/神話魔術}
二人の希望を絶望の朱色に染め上げ、世界を“死”へと埋め尽くす……!
English translation:
Odin: BOLVERKR------!!!!
A moment before Momiji unleashes her attack, the blow with all of Odin's strength behind it descends from the heavens.
It is a heavenly-piercing blow (Mythical Magic) that possesses the ultimate spartial magic, encompassing the universe of absoute death, as well as it's cruelty.
The two's hope is crushed underneath the crimson sphere of despair, burying the world in "Death"...!

Just a mention of the word "universe" in an attack isn't enough to qualify for a tier.

Just a mention of the word "universe" in an attack isn't enough to qualify for a tier.
But it isn't simply mention tho? It said the attack encompassing the universe itself. Unless it is a hyperbole which i think might not be the case.

Last edited:
But it isn't simply mention tho? It said the attack encompassing the universe itself. Unless it is a hyperbole which i think might not be the case.
It very much looks like hyperbole. "Encompassing the universe of absolute death" doesn't even sound coherent.

Are there any supporting feats or statements?

Original Japanese used 内包した, which mean connotation or inclusion, if my translate sounds kinda off, then my apologies, but basically the attack said to contains the universe of absolute death inside it.
Bonus picture.

What the attack description is doesn't matter if it doesn't do what it describes. I've read enough Eastern fantasy to know that an author will liberally use phrases like "shake the universe!", "shatter Yin and Yang" and "reduce heaven and earth to ruin!" to make an admittedly powerful attack sound way more potent than it is.

And I fail to see why a flashcard for an attack (cause that seems to be what that picture is?) is any support for such a rating.

What the attack description is doesn't matter if it doesn't do what it describes. I've read enough Eastern fantasy to know that an author will liberally use phrases like "shake the universe!", "shatter Yin and Yang" and "reduce heaven and earth to ruin!" to make an admittedly powerful attack sound way more potent than it is.

And I fail to see why a flashcard for an attack (cause that seems to be what that picture is?) is any support for such a rating.
Don't mind about the picture. If the scan isn't enough then what about scaling from this guy?
He is Loge, the one that got defeated by Odin. Loge has the ability to rewrite the history in a universal scale via Akashic Records, he is possessing Julius here btw:
「我が“{チカラ/能力}”の一つ、“{アカシック・レコード/運命司りし生命の書}”――それは誕生から消失まで、宇宙全ての歴史が記されたアカシック・レコードに{アクセス/接触}し、書き換える能力だ」
「この時空において、私に傷を負わせる者など存在せず歯向かった貴様は、あらゆる攻撃が通じず、防御することも叶わず、ここで死ぬ――」
Julius: This is my 'Power', Akashic Record.
It allows me to prevent events from ever occuring.
By accessing the Akashic Records where the history of the entire universe is stored, I have the ability to rewrite it as I please.
Julius: In this space-time continumn, you cannot inflict any wound upon me, nor can you protect yourself from any of my attacks.

depends the akashic records stuff seems like hax. Does it even scale to loges physicals?
Akashic Records is yeah, hax. It's a reality warping-type attack. Its highest level is as you can see, change the beginning and the end of the history in a universal scale. Loge doesn't have a physcial body and he doesn't possess any impressive physical stats. His attacks are heavily relied on the haxs.
Another scans confirmed Loge can change the history of whole universe (the texts are directly copied from above):

Hmm, at first i was going to post another feat that i forgot to bring up, but after a moment of reconsidering, i will finish Kadenz Fermata first to get more scans and make a proper thread for Loge. Cause i'm still in the middle of Magi side.
Really sorry for the inconvenience, i think we can close it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back