• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Does this count as infinite hierarchal layers?

What

Try understanding first. You didn't bring any scan on chaos existing before concept, well existing before concepts doesn't really give a tier. No one is treating chaos as a form of hierarchy. Scan you showed said when the universe first showed, there was chaos and there was infinity, going by wiki standards, infinity will be High 3-A,
just by saying it's a universe means it's a universe on general sense. The 3002 daos are originated from chaos (including the dao of space and time). Duality and Singularity is a metaphysical concept, as ying and yang represents the light and darkness. Isn't ying and yang the most basic concept on taoism? then the singularity is the almagmation of yin and yang, forming it into one concept, then the infinity, which is the singularity was derived upon, which should be nonexistent, lmao. I already explained it above, didn't y read anything about the Wuji and Taiji?

In this panel, this being splits the chaos, which reveals the creation of space called as "God's/Holy Domain"

EewY7en.jpeg

It literally shows that before the split of chaos, space didn't exist, as the creation of space will exist after the split of chaos using Creation Axe.

Then outside the god's domain is the chaos, which the chaos isn't a space, as space is derived from chaos. Basically you will use the "Creation Axe" to open a space. Then the Holy Domain will float as inside the Holy Domain exist the concept of space, because inside of it is the 3002 daos, the law of space are included (Dao=Law=Concept), and the Holy Domain will spin downwards towards the depths of chaos, and that "spinning downwards" thing, thus creating a hierarchy. Treating chaos as a "void" is also good, since the lack of spatiotemporal rules and concepts are the voids itself.
No physical hierarchy was shown here

Calling it a physical hierarchy is a joke. composite hierarchy are called meta-layered hierarchy 😆, we know physical<metaphysical. Then if you scaled the hierarchy as a "physical", then that ain't hierarchy dude. You might be confused.

Calling it a physical hierarchy is a joke. composite hierarchy are called meta-layered hierarchy 😆, we know physical<metaphysical. Then if you scaled the hierarchy as a "physical", then that ain't hierarchy dude. You might be confused.
My bad, There isn't any physical or metaphysical

Then the Holy Domain will float as inside the Holy Domain exist the concept of space, because inside of it is the 3002 daos, the law of space are included (Dao=Law=Concept), a
It wouldn't really give a tier
the Holy Domain will spin downwards towards the depths of chaos, and that "spinning downwards" thing, thus creating a hierarchy
It is more like drilling a hole similar to shiza. This wouldn't be a Hierarchy. Meh I would love to continue but this just ..

My bad, There isn't any physical or metaphysical

It wouldn't really give a tier

It is more like drilling a hole similar to shiza. This wouldn't be a Hierarchy. Meh I would love to continue but this just ..
No, they aren't creating for the new path, as that path already exists 😆 chaos is already infinite. The novel or manhua didn't show any feats that they did that path themselves, it's more like going with the water's flow. It's more like that, because God's Domain is literally a boat tho, as they will follow the endless spinning towards the depths, as they are being pursued by the enemies, tho the concept of time is irrelevant to them because they can live forever 😆

Just focus on the low 1-C agurment
It's a manhua versions, and it's pretty easy because I can just copypaste it.

This is the LN feats tho. True Gods aren't transcendental to the chaos, also the Daozis and Saints.

Well, you and the other one doesn't treat this "spinning downward" path as hierarchies, while the other one agreed, as long the chaos is considered as "already infinite" and doesn't expand continuosly to infinity.

Well the verse don't have a page on the wiki, you can start by creating a sandbox. How many characters are you going to create.

Well the verse don't have a page on the wiki, you can start by creating a sandbox. How many characters are you going to create.
there's too many 🤧

as the verse gets confusing after the transcendence from chaos. as there are beings that is transcendent to space and time but still get imprisoned by space-time relates attacks. And there are beings which is above on it, and irrelevant to space-time, but still turn inti nonexistent as they will be banished outside time. Like wtf the logic goes brrrr

If only the manhua, i'll slowly build it up. start with the MC (which is a Daozi) and his father (A saint) and some random true gods I like

Back