• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Does this count as infinite hierarchal layers?

So basically, the space (but it transcends spatial rules, as space was originated from it) is considered as "infinite" in all directions. And the Entity A starts to travel. He travels spirally/spinning towards the depths of space. Does it mean that it contains an infinite set of hierarchal layers? because if the space is infinitely vast in all directions, doesn't spinning downwards will form a layer of hierarchal layers, and since it's infinite, it will continue to spin downwards infinitely, forming more infinite hierarchal layers?

This is the illustration:
sETRwi3.png

doesn't composite hierarchy is a High 1-A feats?

this hierarchal layers i'm talking about is the same as infinite-dimensional hierarchy, they exist on the same reality buy contains infinite sets of hierarchal system.

What if the highest hierarchal layer only consist of reality, and the lower scope of the hierarchal layers downards doesn't contain reality? is that still counted?

doesn't composite hierarchy is a High 1-A feats
Most Hierarchies I know are usually at minimum 1-B, there are High 1-C Hierarchies, High 1-B.
this hierarchal layers i'm talking about is the same as infinite-dimensional hierarchy, they exist on the same reality buy contains infinite sets of hierarchal system.
What you gave isn't an Infinite Dimensional hierarchy. An Infinite Dimensional hierarchy has an Infinite number of planes or layer. Example of verses like that are Umineko, Magi. What you gave is a High 3-A space and a character falling downward

Most Hierarchies I know are usually at minimum 1-B, there are High 1-C Hierarchies, High 1-B.

What you gave isn't an Infinite Dimensional hierarchy. An Infinite Dimensional hierarchy has an Infinite number of planes or layer. Example of verses like that are Umineko, Magi. What you gave is a High 3-A space and a character falling downward
It's not 3-A, as I stated above, the space are orignated from it, as it represents everything. And the character falling downward, then the term "spinning towards the depth" isn't valid then, because if it's just a universal size, then the term "depth" isn't applicable then, as each spin composed of difference in depth.

Plus you forgot this "Not all composite hierarchies have a reality-fiction difference, and lack of a such difference does not disqualify a cosmology from being classified as composite."

So it doesn't mean if these hierarchies has no reality-fiction difference=not a composite hierarchy.

Plus you forgot this "Not all composite hierarchies have a reality-fiction difference, and lack of a such difference does not disqualify a cosmology from being classified as composite."

So it doesn't mean if these hierarchies has no reality-fiction difference=not a composite hierarchy.
My bad. The basis of a Hierarchy of that there are higher and lower planes, there are also 2-A Hierarchies

My bad. The basis of a Hierarchy of that there are higher and lower planes, there are also 2-A Hierarchies
Isn't space-time continuums not a form of hierarchy? it's more like a "separation" than "stacking". As space-time continuums commonly depicts as separation of spaces with different timelines...

The concept of "stacking" hierarchies starts at low 1-C up, no?

as Low 1-C can create 1-2 layers of hierarchy, 1-C can create 3-5 layers of hierarchy, High 1-C can cretae 6-7 layers of hierarchy, 1-B can create 8-finite amount of hierarchy, High 1-B destroying countably infinite sets of hierarchal layers, Low 1-A destroying infinite layers of hierarchy, and finally 1-A that not only they're transcendental to the space where these hierarchal layer contains, but they can create/destroy the space where this infinite-layered hierarchy contained

Isn't space-time continuums not a form of hierarchy? it's more like a "separation" than "stacking". As space-time continuums commonly depicts as separation of spaces with different timelines...
If those space-time are arranged in an order going upwards, then I guess it qualifies for it, but it would be 2-B depending on the number of universes
The concept of "stacking" hierarchies starts at low 1-C up, no?

as Low 1-C can create 1-2 layers of hierarchy, 1-C can create 3-5 layers of hierarchy, High 1-C can cretae 6-7 layers of hierarchy, 1-B can create 8-finite amount of hierarchy, High 1-B destroying countably infinite sets of hierarchal layers, Low 1-A destroying infinite layers of hierarchy, and finally 1-A that not only they're transcendental to the space where these hierarchal layer contains, but they can create/destroy the space where this infinite-layered hierarchy contained
Yeah, you make some mistakes but for higher tier Hierarchies there has to be transdence between layers, usually reality fiction

If those space-time are arranged in an order going upwards, then I guess it qualifies for it, but it would be 2-B depending on the number of universes

Yeah, you make some mistakes but for higher tier Hierarchies there has to be transdence between layers, usually reality fiction
isn't composite hierachy is the generalized qualification of hierarchies? (as composite=all) so any forms of hierarchy can't be just be reffered as "real-unreal" cognition as you ascend/descend to these realms... reality-fiction is invalid if we view on the Composite Hierarchy qualifications

isn't composite hierachy is the generalized qualification of hierarchies? (as composite=all) so any forms of hierarchy can't be just be reffered as "real-unreal" cognition as you ascend/descend to these realms... reality-fiction is invalid if we view on the Composite Hierarchy qualifications
Composite hierarchy is just a term coined by the wiki that takes about any form of hierarchy

1-A are usually beyond the scope of the Hierarchy
I think it's good if either each or one of the sets of infinite hierarchy composed of infinite sets of multiverse, as it'll be valid for me, because a 1 set of hierarchy having an infinite sets of multiverses is already a 2-A verse...

Composite hierarchy is just a term coined by the wiki that takes about any form of hierarchy
then it means any "type" of hierarchies then. And can be taken by further analysis. As I stated abive that might be a good analysis if having an infinite sets if hierarchal layers

I’ll explain a bit better, this seems to be a form of recursion, this is simply a space that repeats itself infinitely.

If this were to be more accurate such as “there is an infinity of directions in space” then that could qualify as a hierarch, possibly. Allow me to explain the difference.

When one uses “space expands in all directions infinitely“ really only implies the usage of regular 3-D space, unless You know you use 4 interpretations of space.
However, an infinity of directions implies more than just height, width, depth, (spatial axis‘s to be more simpler.)

The reason this example doesn’t qualify as a hierarchy is because it descends infinitely downwards and there is zero elaboration on what exactly is being formed by entity A, (i.e dimensions, rifts in space time, lower conceptualizations of the multiverse etc)

I think it's good if either each or one of the sets of infinite hierarchy composed of infinite sets of multiverse, as it'll be valid for me, because a 1 set of hierarchy having an infinite sets of multiverses is already a 2-A verse...
and by stacking either above or below fron even just a 1 set, it can ve lower or higher than the 2-A one, and it'll start to be tiered as low 1-C up

I’ll explain a bit better, this seems to be a form of recursion, this is simply a space that repeats itself infinitely.

If this were to be more accurate such as “there is an infinity of directions in space” then that could qualify as a hierarch, possibly. Allow me to explain the difference.

When one uses “space expands in all directions infinitely“ really only implies the usage of regular 3-D space, unless You know you use 4 interpretations of space.
However, an infinity of directions implies more than just height, width, depth, (spatial axis‘s to be more simpler.)

The reason this example doesn’t qualify as a hierarchy is because it descends infinitely downwards and there is zero elaboration on what exactly is being formed by entity A, (i.e dimensions, rifts in space time, lower conceptualizations of the multiverse etc)
oh, then i'll reveal what that space really named is, and it's called as "chaos"

it existed even before Duality. According to A´FU, "When the Universe first appeared, everything was Chaos and there was infinity, from infinity comes singularity and from singularity comes duality, yin and yang are the duality form of the four symbols, then there are the eight trigrams, and so on... it's an infinite circle"

So basically, the chaos is the "infinity" itself, as chaos is everything, and everything is infinity. does it qualify?

and the "depths to infinity" is really stated as "depths of chaos"

My bad, the 2nd statement really implies that the chaos is currently expanding, which is not, because the chaos is already infinite before the singularity and duality formed

It's not a repetition in space, because it's more like "running around in circles" thing. for example, being A was escaping towards the depths of chaos because he is beung chased by the forces. if it's just a repetition, then does it mean that he'll go back where he came from? the forces will just wait from where being A escaped from, because the space will repeat itself and he'll go back there anyways

It's not a repetition in space, because it's more like "running around in circles" thing. for example, being A was escaping towards the depths of chaos because he is beung chased by the forces. if it's just a repetition, then does it mean that he'll go back where he came from? the forces will just wait from where being A escaped from, because the space will repeat itself and he'll go back there anyways
If he is spinning around downwards, then you can see a form of hierarchy there because he goes to an entirely new round of revolution, w/o still being caught by the forces, just running and slowly spinning and descending around infinitely

🐱I don’t know what verse this is from, so I can’t say I have the contextual basis to back up my interpretation but I will see if I feel like replying tomorrow.

oh, then i'll reveal what that space really named is, and it's called as "chaos"

it existed even before Duality. According to A´FU, "When the Universe first appeared, everything was Chaos and there was infinity, from infinity comes singularity and from singularity comes duality, yin and yang are the duality form of the four symbols, then there are the eight trigrams, and so on... it's an infinite circle"

So basically, the chaos is the "infinity" itself, as chaos is everything, and everything is infinity. does it qualify?

and the "depths to infinity" is really stated as "depths of chaos"
This would make the space maybe conceptual in nature, trans duality

If he is spinning around downwards, then you can see a form of hierarchy there because he goes to an entirely new round of revolution, w/o still being caught by the forces, just running and slowly spinning and descending around infinitely
What is being formed. If you can try adding Context to what revolution means

This would make the space maybe conceptual in nature, trans duality
yes. I can compare it now, i'll base the chinese taoism for this, as they are closely related.

The Infinity of Chaos is called "Wuji" in Taoism. Wu means "no" and Ji means "limits". It can be translated as infinite, unlimited, boundless or limitless. In Taoist cosmology, Wuji refers to a state of non-distinction prior to the differentiation into the Yin and Yang that give birth to the ten-thousand-things-- all the phenomena of the manifest world, with their various qualities and behaviors.

The Singularity if Chaos is reffered as Taiji" in Taoism. taiji, Wade-Giles romanization t’ai chi (Chinese: “Great Ultimate”), in Chinese philosophy, the ultimate source and motive force behind all reality. In the Book of Changes(Yijing), the ancient philosophical text in which the concept is first mentioned, taiji is the source and union of the two primary aspects of the cosmos, yang (active) and yin(passive). In general, the singularity of chaos is the almagmation of all reality inside of it.

I won't explain the duality of ying and ying, also the 8 trigrams as it was easy to comprehend

What is being formed. If you can try adding Context to what revolution means
This is the context that the Holy Domain (the being A i'm talking about is actually an inner world) is spinning downwards towards the depths of chaos (and spin=revolve):
3FZekCf.jpeg

And this is the statement of A Fu (that humanoid puppet) of what chaos is:

qUzOYJL.jpeg

It's just basic infinity.

If you wanna imagine a set of infinite layers in dimensional heirarchy imagine the most basic universe within universe within universe heirarchy with each new universe being greater than the other and considering the lower universe less real

It's just basic infinity.

If you wanna imagine a set of infinite layers in dimensional heirarchy imagine the most basic universe within universe within universe heirarchy with each new universe being greater than the other and considering the lower universe less real
it's not like that. basically it'll invalidate the hierarchies inside the pole domains on umineko.

plus this ain't a dimensional hierarchy, but a layer. The FAQ's didn' stated that it must be "within the universe and the universe is within the universe, and so on"

as long there are sort of hierarchal layers you can see, whether it's "real-unreal" cognition or not, then it's a composite hierarchy.

plus, chaos is inexistent because it exist before singularity, and singularity are the almagmation of reality, and even concepts. You can't treat chaos as a form of dimensional hierarchy because it's not a "space" and space was originated from it. Do read my statement above.

it's not like that. basically it'll invalidate the hierarchies inside the pole domains on umineko.
What
plus, chaos is inexistent because it exist before singularity, and singularity are the almagmation of reality, and even concepts. You can't treat chaos as a form of dimensional hierarchy because it's not a "space" and space was originated from it. Do read my statement above
Try understanding first. You didn't bring any scan on chaos existing before concept, well existing before concepts doesn't really give a tier. No one is treating chaos as a form of hierarchy. Scan you showed said when the universe first showed, there was chaos and there was infinity, going by wiki standards, infinity will be High 3-A,

Back