• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Does size correlate to Attack Potency?

I ask this because I've seen stats given simply by a given size. An example being Super Shenron who's AP is Multi-Galaxy level through sheer size alone:
main-qimg-3b60d4e943f49e415a3636b8f680fd8e

If AP can be granted through size, how big of a size difference does one require to obtain a certain degree/level of AP. This piques my interest, as this could very well be used to bump verse's higher, via scaling to characters of certain sizes. An example being K.O. (From OK KO) who scales to Cosma via tanking her attacks. Cosma was shown in a flashback casually consuming Planet X (Radicles home planet):
main-qimg-7442dcd0f740fc77533245e2fb01fdf3

in addition, according to the wiki, Cosma also consumed the moon during the final episode (In the sequence of timeskips I presume)
main-qimg-f3cd6f984aa2deffec670bd5b017a130

If said size-scaling can be used to determine physical AP, then it would be great for a CRT that I had planned.

If size or eating can't be used to determine ones AP, than I'd be more than happy to hear out why not (This is a Q&A after all).

As far as I know, when you are the size of a wall that size becomes significant enough to warrant AP, sometimes via calculations.

We have a large size calculations page, but if you are big enough to eat planets, you should be planet level regardless

We have a large size calculations page, but if you are big enough to eat planets, you should be planet level regardless
Just to clarify, when you say eat, do you mean chew up? Because in the episode, Cosma is said to have eaten it, but it was later shown to be in her stomach in perfect condition, albeit, they were going to be digested at some point. If I recall, eating that planet in particular gave her a stomach ache for some unknown reason. Or is just the act of being able to swallow planets alone enough to warrant Planetary?

There is the GPE method to calculate large sized characters.

Basically, to answer the question, yes. Being large enough will indeed grant you AP.

For everything below Tier 5, you use GPE, for Tier 5 and above, you can just compare the character to the closest object in its vicinity.
So for characters who can say, hold planets are automatically Planetary by default via size, or would it still be preferred to have it calculated (As I was in the middle of requesting for it to be calculated)?

So for characters who can say, hold planets are automatically Planetary by default via size, or would it still be preferred to have it calculated (As I was in the middle of requesting for it to be calculated)?
Yeah.

Though there are some rare cases where dwarfing the Earth on your own can guarantee Large Planet level if you're fast enough. I can think of one such feat, but it's a bit too NSFW to think about.

Yeah.

Though there are some rare cases where dwarfing the Earth on your own can guarantee Large Planet level if you're fast enough. I can think of one such feat, but it's a bit too NSFW to think about.
Thank you. I'll have it calculated to see if I can get a specific value, and hopefully with the feats I've sent in, I'll be able to make a CRT for the verse.

Yeah.

I'm curious of it, could you tell me on my wall or somewhere allowed?

Back