• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

does jake sully actually use poisoned arrows?

https://vsbattles.com/threads/jake-sully-avatar-vs-caesar-planet-of-the-apes-reboot-series.115796/

i made a thread on this but i'm not sure he used poisoned arrows. the wiki does have an image showing him using a bow. but did he ever use arrows that were tipped with the neurotoxin.

(if we use jake in a fight do we assume that arrows are tipped with poison or is it the opposite)

It's been a long time since I watched the movie, so uncertain.

They do not know. Why would we in any situation assume, without evidence, that an object has been modified? If you cannot prove they are, they are not.

Back