• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

does DB still qualify for Low 1-C under the new standards?

main-qimg-f19000d26860f305a7107c1bdcc7ff09-lq

i have a question
you know how it says in the blog that the RoSaT is stated to have a different dimension of time?

why does that also mean a higher dimension of time?? it says different, not higher
the higher timeline is the one that encapsulates the multiverse which includes that different dimension of time.

Put simply and perhaps a tad inaccurately, the multiverse is low 1-C because it's a timeline of 4D objects.

the higher timeline is the one that encapsulates the multiverse which includes that different dimension of time.
so encompassing a place that has a different dimension of time gets you 5-D?

why does time moving differently in the rosat make it a higher time dimension is what im tryna say
Put simply and perhaps a tad inaccurately, the multiverse is low 1-C because it's a timeline of 4D objects.
isn't a timeline of 4D objects still 4-D???

Might have to wait for someone else, I am having trouble putting my thoughts to paper here.

A timeline is 4D because we treat it as uncountably infinite 3D universes. DB is like that but has uncountably infinite 2-C universes due to the higher timeline.

Might have to wait for someone else, I am having trouble putting my thoughts to paper here.

A timeline is 4D because we treat it as uncountably infinite 3D universes. DB is like that but has uncountably infinite 2-C universes due to the higher timeline.
yes but what im trying to understand is why its a higher timeline even though the scan just says its a different dimension of time

Last edited:
Average Robo moment, but anyway that statement is but a small part of the entire argument, it is there to prove that, each dimensions are in fact possesses their own separate time dimension, which mean they are 4d object on their own, which mean the timeline, which holding these dimensions, possess it own higher time axis

All this "hyper-timelines" nonsense sounds like fan wank to try to make their verse seem more impressive than it really is.

Last edited:
bro im confused ash
why are timelines assumed to be infinite in length if there is no evidence for that?? not in db, just in general

bro im confused ash
why are timelines assumed to be infinite in length if there is no evidence for that?? not in db, just in general
Exactly. People are looking for scientific explanations for fictional characters and verses that never took stuff like that into account in the first place.

Average Robo moment, but anyway that statement is but a small part of the entire argument, it is there to prove that, each dimensions are in fact possesses their own separate time dimension, which mean they are 4d object on their own, which mean the timeline, which holding these dimensions, possess it own higher time axis
bro i want to talk to you about something

you know these scans right?
Zeno quotes that everything's gone.

Old Kai mentions that Zeno erased all the future in that parallel world forever.

the problem is, one of the things that Trunks asked Bulma was, "we also want to go back to the future but...is it still possible for us to go back to the time before Zamasu and Dabura show up?"

and then Whis straight up says, "of course its possible"
FE-B9_dVQAQ96MW

this literally implies thank Trunks' timeline did not in fact get erased in its entirety, mainly just the future was affected...and if you go back to that scene where Zeno was floating in nothing, thats essentially where the future stops. But what beings proposed is that future trunks go back to their own timeline before Dabura and Zamasu show up. If you recall, the Dabura and Zamasu stuff where Zamasu and Goku black terrorize the future, it only occurs in Future Trunks' timeline. That's the only timeline in which he goes terrorizing and that is confirmed in the manga where Toyotarou decided to map out how the timelines and time travel stuff worked.

gasp

Zeno saying that everything is gone straight up gets proven wrong by Whis when he says its possible to go back to their own time before Dabura and Zamasu show up. This is even shown in the anime where Whis talks about going to a point in that time to talk to another Whis to warn him about goku black showing up and making sure that supreme kai doesn't get killed and that beerus doesn't get killed and then tell beerus to take care of goku black

Last edited:
bro i want to talk to you about something

you know these scans right?
Zeno quotes that everything's gone.

Old Kai mentions that Zeno erased all the future in that parallel world forever.

the problem is, one of the things that Trunks asked Bulma was, "we also want to go back to the future but...is it still possible for us to go back to the time before Zamasu and Dabura show up?"

and then Whis straight up says, "of course its possible"

this literally implies thank Trunks' timeline did not in fact get erased in its entirety, mainly just the future was affected...and if you go back to that scene where Zeno was floating in nothing, thats essentially where the future stops. But what beings proposed is that future trunks go back to their own timeline before Dabura and Zamasu show up. If you recall, the Dabura and Zamasu stuff where Zamasu and Goku black terrorize the future, it only occurs in Future Trunks' timeline. That's the only timeline in which he goes terrorizing and that is confirmed in the manga where Toyotarou decided to map out how the timelines and time travel stuff worked.

gasp

Zeno saying that everything is gone straight up gets proven wrong by Whis when he says its possible to go back to their own time before Dabura and Zamasu show up. This is even shown in the anime where Whis talks about going to a point in that time to talk to another Whis to warn him about goku black showing up and making sure that supreme kai doesn't get killed and that beerus doesn't get killed and then tell beerus to take care of goku black

Have you actually seen the work?

The time ring represents the timeline and it was destroyed

Right here we have a very detailed explanation about the parallel world of DB and it explains the following thing

So in Dragon Ball, the future where the Androids run rampant and the one where they're defeated are actually completely separate universes?

That future where Trunks is going is not the same place that Trunks lived, after that world was completely erased and there is another parallel world

Official Dragon Ball website saying Zeno erased the entire timeline, do you still have any doubts?

I strongly recommend you see the entire work, as its information is very out of line.

All this "hyper-timelines" nonsense sounds like fan wank to try to make their verse seem more impressive than it really is.
How nice of you, but we are entirely at the disposal of the vsbtles system, this was only achieved through vsbtles itself, our merit.

But thanks for the compliment, I'll keep that.

bro if Zeno truly erased everything then this wouldn't have been possible
all of what you sent straight up gets contradicted by this scan

FE-B9_dVQAQ96MW

what i think Zero erased when he said "everything" is that he is talking about the contents of the entire timeline itself is gone. thats why when you look at the scan, there is a blank canvas because there is nothing there. BUT, if you go back to a different point in time in that same timeline, you'd be able to go somewhere that actually has substance, where you can stand there, where there is material and there is people.

bro if Zeno truly erased everything then this wouldn't have been possible
all of what you sent straight up gets contradicted by this scan

FE-B9_dVQAQ96MW
Dude, did you really see what i said? It is mentioned, every future has been erased, Trunks is going to another parallel timeline, it is not that same timeline, but another

what i think Zero erased when he said "everything" is that he is talking about the contents of the entire timeline itself is gone. thats why when you look at the scan, there is a blank canvas because there is nothing there. BUT, if you go back to a different point in time in that same timeline, you'd be able to go somewhere that actually has substance, where you can stand there, where there is material and there is people.
What content what? Didn't you see the mentions??? Or are you playing with my face?

How nice of you, but we are entirely at the disposal of the vsbtles system. This was only achieved through vsbtles itself, our merit.

But thanks for the compliment, I'll keep that.
This isn't directed to DB community at all.
GoW, Sonic (I think), MCU, etc supporters use the same arguments as well.

I only brought this up here because it infuriated me for quite some time now and this is the only thread I can really talk about it.

This isn't directed to DB community at all.
GoW, Sonic (I think), MCU, etc supporters use the same arguments as well.

I only brought this up here because it infuriated me for quite some time now and this is the only thread I can really talk about it.
I mean then it's not doing a good job lol, since not many can actually qualify for it.

Back