• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Strange's WTF Attack Potency

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer if we mention more than one feat of that scale.

I also think that we should move the other currently listed feats in the profile page to a list near the end of it for the sake of convenience. Just in case we need them at some later point.

Last edited:
Superior Spider-Man damages Strange here

dEIKQf2XFBQbJYxGpmqOT9nREtsknrAUNq4za9UEwJ9ZLN3LoVB58FlO3r95Zo_U8zCWvqAdBs74XHBj3u4WtoAfVnXNCR8PwDmZmpDszQT_0MJzKkmKgtUrxbF55_iwuq403eEbjg=s1600

This is Superior Spider-Man Vol 2 Issue 5, in the followup issue both of them comparably fight another villain.

I'll look for more feats

That is not a very good example, given that Strange is physically greatly inferior to Spider-Man.

Anyway, thank you for doing research.

I've been busy with alotta different revision projects. There is a decent amount implying to Strange's lowest being comparable to Spider-Man, but at the same time I found nothing concrete save for the scan Confluctor produced.

For the time being, we definitely know he has an abundance of 5-A feats, so we can go from 5-A to 2-A.

Okay. That seems fine to me.

That is probably fine, yes.

No problem. Should I lock the Doctor Strange page and this thread then, or is there anything left to do, discuss, or clarify here?

Not really. I got more scans for his physicals but that's a separate CRT because at this point I think most users have kinda left this one

Okay. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back