• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Peter vs strange
Our unemployed Hobbysorcerer vs the guy who wanted to fly
Conditions

+ Speed is equalized

+ Strange gets all of his equipment (Cloak, Infinity stone, Ring)

+ they fight in a major city

+ win only by death

+ both are in character

+ I will restrict BFR for the beginning

Peter Petrelli:

Doctor Strange:

Inconclusive:

LoyalservantofInti said:
Two things. First, try bumping at most daily.
Second, strange via BFR into another dimension.

I restricted BFR for the moment. And even if I would allow it - win only by death.

Incorpreality ? He doesnt have that power. And his soul manipulation is very limited.

How can a time loop kill him ? Peter can also just stop time making the loop useless.

Both. He can travel into past and future or simply stop time. And he is furthermore immune against time stop.

He can, but he lacks any ways to kill Peter in that form. Thats nurse had to electrocute him, to provide his soul with enough energy to kill the other guy.

Its also useless if Peter goes for a time stop right at the beginning or simply uses his telepathic powers to control Strange.

Furthermore: How can Strange overcome Peters Intangibility and Regen ?

LoyalservantofInti said:
Peter's 7-B stats come from radiation manipulation. Radiation manipulation... VS someone who can fight as a soul.

And Stranges 7-B comes from scaling alone, so whats your point ?

spiritual damage isnt really the same as real physical destruction that can be classified by our tiering system. And again, he lacks the power to kill peters soul, the only thing he can do is push his soul out of his body and from there its a fight depending on the skill. You still didnt answer how Strange can respond to mind control, time stop/travel, his regen and phasing and now that I remember it: what can strange to against that

You still didnt answer my questions :D

And again, Strange doesnt really have sould manipulation, its just a byproduct of his ability to enter the astral plane. All he can do is push Peter out of his body and fight him on the astral plane, but he lacks the energy to kill Peter.

"Astral Projection: Strange is capable of separating his astral spirit from his body, gaining access to the Astral Dimension, with him thus notably managing to assist Christine Palmer in operating on his physical body, while also demonstrating being able to make himself visible to her at will. He used it again to speak to the Ancient One's spirit before her clinical death. Notably, Strange found his that when Christine de-fibrillate his real body, his Astral form would send out a blast of energy, which he used offensively while grappling with Lucian's Astral form, ultimately destroying it and killing him." - MCU wiki

Meosos said:
You still didnt answer my questions :D
And again, Strange doesnt really have sould manipulation, its just a byproduct of his ability to enter the astral plane. All he can do is push Peter out of his body and fight him on the astral plane, but he lacks the energy to kill Peter.
Kill his physical body yeah, but that's like, one of the least permanent deaths in fiction.

As I said before. All Strange can do is push Peters soul out of his body and then its even, depending on their skill.

Furthermore: Strange lacks the energy to kill Peters soul.

Back