• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Doom vs Darkseid

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Both are 4-B.

Pre-Flashpoint avatar vs Base Doom with preparations.

Both are in-character.

Doom has a week of prep.

Battle is in Latveria.

Speed Equal.

Win via KO, death or incap.

Who wins?

Apokolips: 0

Latveria: 7

Inconclusive: 0

DarkseidRender
Doom MC 2019

For base Doom? This one:

• Power Cosmic Siphon Harness: A device that Doom built that allows him to absorb the power of others. Originally a clunky harness, it has decreased in size over the years, eventually becoming a part of Doom's armor. It allows him to near-instantly drain the power of even cosmic beings such as Terrax, Silver Surfer, Watchers such as Uatu, and Galactus.

I don't know guys. I mean Doom is smart. Hellish smart to some extent.

But Darkseid is smart as well. I mean he made a device that could reach The Source. He synched his own heart to our own Sun.

He's even made draws in regards to chess with the likes of Eclipso, you know, God's former Wrath?

One week of prep isn't enough for Doom to get High 1-B Absorption, but he still has access to 2-C Absorption, which will work just fine.

Back