• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Doom Upgrade

After seeing how Warlock and Magus are both ranked as 3-C, I couldn't help but post Doom's encounters with them.

RVQ15XeNkBPFAAm13IKrUml6RWOOVMnZb6XxVz8tpxSrPU33CUgqfYxLvLbt4Twmu-ktjW5nyfFP=s1600
i73qf3M_d.png
hWlC9ofBBjy1QRQ1StA6QoMzounBeyrpA7NEdU8aOrp8yInbUv5h_TUS51Ur0Y-C1mxgsDJKiAHV=s1600

It's clear Doom scales to these two. All scans are from Infinity War #5

I think Doom used prep to defeat Magus (not sure about Warlock), so since Doom is already 3-C with prep nothing really changes.

Yeah I remember scanning that comic to see whether Doom with prep scaled to Infinity Gauntlet Magus since he beat him (spoiler: he did not since the Living Tribunal had made the Infinity Gauntlet useless at the time), and Doom clearly had a fuckton of preparation.

Aye. Doom beating Warlock and Magus without prep would be an extreme outlier/PIS - depending on how it's done

I could maybe don't have an issue with Magus being 3-C with the right feats (The only thing he has in his profile is matching pre-resurrection Thanos, who was weaker), but I don't believe classic Adam to be 3-C, the guy needed to be saved from a mansion-sized ship blowing up.

Classic Drax being 3-C because he was designed to kill Thanos shouldn't cut it as he never harmed him while Thanos has an easy time with him.

Why would he not be? Both Him (his original name) and classic Warlock has contended aaginst 3-Cs physically. He has every reason to be there. Idk why you have such a problem with him. Because if you read most of his stuff, you would know that he does belong there.

And he obviously is an equal match to Magus??? Literally the same power levels and all, except for intelligence.

That's cute. Why don't you read this issue and the one after it, hm? I wouldn't call that a one shot. Hurt, sorta. One shot? Aha! No.

Back