• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Do We have a Valentines Day thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another reminder of a year of crippling depression and loneliness?

Yep, this is a Valentines thread alright...

@Cope
Being bisexual wouldn't double your chances, unless every man you know happens to be gay or bisexual.

Lol happy valentines day who anyone that has a partner. And for those who don't:

Soulmate

Rodri "Dante" said:
@Cope
Being bisexual wouldn't double your chances, unless every man you know happens to be gay or bisexual.
IT'S A MEME

You're discriminating lefties rodri

It's the 15th in korea right now

Rodri "Dante" said:
Wouldn't she be with her girlfriend right now though?
That's literally all I do, we basically have Valentines day every single day

Don't worry Crab, you'll find that special someone eventually ÔÖí

While I would find a GF, I prefer friends, I'd rather have a girl who's a friend. Also, I love you and Crab ÔÖí ÔÖí

Rora Raro said:
While I would find a GF, I prefer friends, I'd rather have a girl who's a friend. Also, I love you and Crab ÔÖí ÔÖí
That sounds like something an incel would say lol

Seol404 said:
Don't worry Crab, you'll find that special someone eventually ÔÖí
See, that's what I'm hoping for, but when you spend literally 12 ******* years enamored with someone only to get a "cool, but I don't want this to get in the way of our friendship" when you finally confess...

Crabwhale said:
See, that's what I'm hoping for, but when you spend literally 12 ******* years enamored with someone only to get a "cool, but I don't want this to get in the way of our friendship" when you finally confess...
Did this happen to you? if so, thats really funny and really sad both at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back